Why do some people not hate black people?

Why do some people not hate black people?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malcolm-Jamal_Warner
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

People love monkeys. Maybe you could start there?

Maybe they're not white trash dumbasses like yourself? Imagine that, Cletus

Im not white trash Im fairly wealthy

why dont you hate them?

in fact im Jewish c:

faggot

>>>>"Why do some people not hate black people?"
Probably because they weren't victimized by one yet?

Golovkin should have been given a chance to go down a weight and murder that nigger in the ring

Because we aren't weaklings who let people walk all over them. Try standing up for yourself. Blacks respect a white boy with heart.

Golovkin would have to learn how to sell a ppv first. Floyd would have gained nothing from fighting a guy most people haven't heard of.

Because the black people I've gotten around to knowing have been very pleasant.
We live in a world where some black people can be respectable and some white people can be disgusting fat retards who need the rope.

Because there are exceptions to race. There are no exceptions to culture. It's a culture war. Not a race war.

I'm pretty racist but i don't actually "hate" for the sake of hating. I just don't want them in Europe. As a matter of fact , i'd sincerely wish they'd sort their shit together ...Go back to Africa, make somethhing out of it...(create jobs , make it a place worth living etc...)

But they don't. They have a bad attitude..All they do is bitch that whites are responsible for their failures...It's not a productive mentality. They're resentful...Maybe it's not their fault , because they have low IQs on average and don't know better...

But the point remains. As someone who's "racist" (or race realist)...I wish they'd stop being dependant on whites and be inspired to be more creative, have an entrepreneur mindset and go back to their continent of origin.

Instead, they insist on living in white homeland, then blame their host of racism...and always ask for "reparations".

China is colonizing them at the moment right?
One child rule should fix it.

this guy has been a champion since 2010, what more of a reason do you need? at least canelo is going to realize that fighting smaller opponents all the time was a bad idea. even jacobs would fuck up canelo at this point

some people just don't like admitting it

Because they're not racist.

Sagger

i dont feel that strongly about them, but they consistently make me very angry

yeah, i actually feel mostly joy when i meet a genuinely non retarded black

Now , Mayweather is a good example of a succesful negro who actually has legit talent. '(best defensive stye in boxing of the last decade or so). This guy deserves his success. He's been working his fucking ass off to stay at the top.

Another negro boxer that comes to mind is George Foreman.
But many don't know how to manage their money...
Tyson is a good example of this. He had a bad entourage , was screwed over, and spent too much of his fucking money to please his friends...

Because they don't live around them or had any interaction with them. Everyone who has hates them

You just called yourself a white boy. Fucking kys cuck

You left out the beating the shit out of his wife constantly part

Now , Mayweather is a good example of a succesful negro who actually has legit talent. '(best defensive stye in boxing of the last decade or so). This guy deserves his success. He's been working his fucking ass off to stay at the top.

Another negro boxer that comes to mind is George Foreman.
But many don't know how to manage their money...
Tyson is a good example of this. He had a bad entourage , was screwed over, and spent too much of his fucking money to please his friends...

i understand hating the demographic at large, im with you on that, but hating all black people would be pretty wild, there have been some pretty fucking awesome black people.

find me a single reason to hate Malcolm Jamal Warner
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malcolm-Jamal_Warner

I don't disagree with you that from a competitive stand point GGG was the guy who should have fought Floyd. We both know boxing isn't about competition at its core. It's basically WWE at this point. Floyd made a business decision and boxed Conor. The fight is rumored to have sold 6.5 million ppvs. He made a smart choice. It was a fun fight too.

Why do some people live in a trailer and impregnate their three-eyed inbred sis?

>find me a single reason to hate Malcolm Jamal Warner
new jersey

Not really sure when white boy became a bad thing. It's kind of a term of endearment where I'm from. Still 18+ kiddo

I dont want their respect though, I want them dead

Probably because they've been to school and interacted with people outside their house.

man, you texans hate the east coast so much.

Why do some people hate black people?

True that. Tyson had terrible handlers like Don King and went through some shit in the 90's. He is surprisingly well adjusted these days. I'm happy for him.

Ok fair enough. You let black people live in your head rent free.

Well there was Obama, I know lots of non retarded black people

Everybody hates New Jersey

I would hope so...the news cant reach my ears sooner. Africa is big, it wouldn't be an easy thing to implement.

Hatred doesn't accomplish anything. Do you hate rats because they aren't as smart as humans? Of course not, that's just how rats are. What matters is that when rats decide to invade your home you take the proper steps to remove them. You can choose to hate them if you want, but the burden of hatred is just another punishment you're inflicting upon yourself.

Go ahead and vote for policies that make it harder for black people to survive in america, but don't let them make you feel hate. That's a victory you're giving them yourself.

>muh basketball players
>muh "cool" rappers
They're promoted in the media all the time.

but people do hate rats

true, thats what I REALLY hate and idk why the media insists on doing that.

Why the fuck do people love basketball so much?

Rap sucks and rappers come off as huge geeks to me but NBA players are fucking awesome.

>Why do some people not hate black people?
I only HATE two types of folks.
Commies and mudslimes. They choose to be what they are, and thus are worthy of hate.

Nigs...
I hate what they tend to become, also due to choice. Can't hate the race however. I'm not petty enough for that shit. Namely because Thomas Sowell is a better human being than most white people I've met. Kinda throws a monkey wrench(pun intended) into the whole idea of hate.

Growing up in the 1990s, where I lived in MD and SC(at times) there was no real rift between black and white folks. None of us gave a shit.
>hurr LA riots
That was LA. It was such a big deal because of how out of place it seemed at the time, but we all attributed it to "LA".
Then the news media began stirring up trouble with the OJ Simpson case...

By and large, here in Brevard County FL, I still never get grief from nogs. Though niggotry has become worse over the time I've spent here. Media and government are stirring up trouble. The media for ratings(riots, trials, and crime reports, etc make for good ratings), the government as an excuse to exist and grow. Government likes it when people commit crimes. It gives them an excuse to exist and lord over the proles. Most people here can't grasp this because they have their heads up their asses.

It's a great sport

What's wrong with Mayweather? Dude is a smart businessman first, athlete second. He trains his ass off too. The "Money" persona was done to get you dumb cucks to pay for his fights.

That's true, but these people don't have to feel this hatred to exterminate the rats. All the hatred is doing is compromising their own happiness.

>he doesn't hate the kikes

Indeed.

They were the easy work this time around

Fuck yeah based Larry legend. I hope Hayward can be half the player he was. He plays for the one team where white guys are expected to produce. Best of luck to him.

Semper Fidelis. You don't leave a man behind...and I wouldn't leave an idiot like you either.

the fact is most of them are going to become nogs and theres nothing you can do to change that, people for centuries have tried. its just smart to take proactive measures to protect your society from that

They know good black people this is my reason at least

because they never met any

but it promotes tall men which creates tall woman and tall woman=no

darkies usually have good weed and will sell to anyone, it is always short though

They don't choose to be jewish, and the existence of Kubrick, Seinfeld, Newman, Shatner, and Fischer(bobbeh) makes it impossible to hate the jews.
I do hate jewry however.

So tell me what can I do about the rats?

>looks at flag.

ur a nog

As a man of science, I believe eugenics could fix the problem. But that's ultra-taboo.
Remember, we too used to be violent stupid savages. Then, we started to calm down and learn. But this takes a LOOOONG time to do naturally. So we can use eugenics as a shortcut.

Unlike the European colonialists, China has no interest in nation building or civilising the savages.
Resource exploitation only.
A practical people, the chinese.

because they have fantasies of being raped

eugenics would solve a whole lot of problems

Good answer, that webm sure was interesting too.
And I can't imagine how many other Jews went unheard when they spoke against the Jewry and its evils.

Well, Im on board to help in your quest, whats your contact info.

Indeed. But there too lies a problem. When psychopaths get ahold of eugenics, shit can go bad lightning fast.
If eugenics comes back, it must be voluntary. Or else the inevitable WILL happen. Psychos will breed anyone who is not part of their little cabal into a slave class.

Exterminate them without wasting any of your time feeling hatred for them. Just kill them and be done with it.
All this time you're spending focused on your hatred of black people will negatively impact your character.

Humanity requires another "step" forward before we can start using eugenics without the threat of assholes ruining everything.
Right now we're far too egotistical, petty, and limited to handle that level of tech. Same with FTL travel. Someone discovers that NOW(won't happen but in theory) and the first thing that will happen is YAY WE CAN SHOOT AT EACH OTHER AT LIGHT SPEED AND OBLITERATE ENTIRE CITIES WITH A MARBLE!

Hell the only thing keeping nukes off the table in war right now is, the elite sociopaths in control of them don't like the idea of a nuclear war causing permanent damage to their genome. We're technically not even advanced enough to handle nukes, which is why we still keep them in our arsenal.

For all the hubris we like to give ourselves, we're not so advanced.

Eugenics sounds a bit extreme, and as you say prone to some undesirable consequences.
How about using the free market as a natural selection mechanism?
If you want to receive welfare that's fine, nobody should die of starvation in a wealthy country. But you will be sterilized.
If you want to put a child up for adoption that's also fine, but both you and the child will be sterilized.
If you aren't able to provide for yourself, then in the jungle you and your lineage would perish. Sterilization effectively does this, but without the starvation and misery.

i dont like race mixing but other than that i dont hate anyone except jews

this
I'm pretty sure they're just there for gold or something

he is smart enough to get you to buy another fight. Experience trumps all. Maywether FTW

I don't hate blacks. I sincerely wish black people had their shit together, and the reason I'm against affirmative action and other similar "positive racism" type of systems is partially because I acknowledge it's only setting blacks up for failure. I also acknowledge the racial differences that in the end will always divide people into "us" and "them", so maybe it would be better for everybody if blacks and whites and etc. lived in their own little corners of earth.
One of the reasons why black people have things so shit is because they're not being allowed to fix their shit by the normal way, meaning all that retarded liberal marxist shit is just pampering them to the point of being babies of the mankind. How do liberals think blacks are going to get up in their feet if they keep constantly pumping money into worthless "brow-grems" and talking shit about some "white privilege" that just discourages taking self-responsibility. That also means the blacks resort into the crabs-in-a-bucket way of thinking, meaning if some black guy decides that he doesn't want to end up being a gangbanger and wants to study hard and become a doctor instead, he gets shot down by his fellow blacks for acting "too white".

Something something the jew using the black man as their muscle something.

>If you want to receive welfare that's fine, nobody should die of starvation in a wealthy country. But you will be sterilized.
That's eugenics. It might not seem that way but essentially, it's paying stupid people to remove their genes from the pool.
I like it myself. It's voluntary eugenics. As I mentioned above. All of those examples you give are.

>m-my black b-b-brothers (I can call you that right ..heh.. im not racist) call me that a-all the t-t-time when I h-hook them u-u-u-up with c-c-c-c-chicks

interesting... Sup Forums actually congratulating successful negroes... interesting hm.

biethnic state with whites and asians can work. asians would help propagate the petite gene.

- because it's "wrong" to hate them
- because they like BBC
- because they like black culture

Europe and China played good cop bad cop with Africa. Europeans were the nice guys trying to help them out but now the Chinese are up to bat and they're begging to have whitey back. Too bad whitey can't hear them over all that Chinese industry.
Should have behaved when they had the chance.

Good point - hate Yanks instead.

No, it won't. As you well know.

t. 4'9 manlet

i dunoo

>He's out!! Quick, rape him before he wakes up

what's black culture?

>Jewish.
>Yellow fever faggot.
>Militant Christcuck.
My, my, you're building yourself up quite a rep.

yeh

yeah im here like goddamn i guess if even Sup Forums is gettin in on the nigger love, maybe I sh- no :c fuck that shit

dude you are a cuck

monkeys

because its kinky, sort of like miscegnation? just in the opposite direction.