Finnish newspaper wrote about cultural Marxism today

Look what you did, goys. Our local newspaper wrote about you and called you what you are, a bunch of conspiracy theorists. Now, I know most of you don't speak Finnish obviously so I'm just going to translate best parts

>Cultural Marxism is a threat to Donald Trump
>Conspiracy theorists believe that Marxism can be capitalism too
>It came from Frankfurt School after WW1
>If you call it cultural Marxism, you're just a bunch of racists because most of Frankfurtians were Jewish
>They dindu nuffin, they're just modernists
>Overall, you're stupid, goy. Stop thinking and accept it.

Other urls found in this thread:

fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kari_Salminen
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bigger picture

Shame your fat ass can't do anything against them.

I don't have to
>implying they make that much money

fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kari_Salminen

Not sure if this is the author - is there any mention of his ethnicity here?

He's not Jewish, our Jews have Jewish names too. He's just one of those moderate "refugees welcome" people who doesn't do his research.

passive aggressive beta then?

Yeah, basically. I was just reading the newspaper while drinking my morning coffee when I saw that, made me laugh a little bit. You know what it is, it's the same thing everywhere. "It's just a conspiracy theory, goys"

Did you even read the article?

>marxist
>fans of capitalism
Mitä vittua nyt taas.

How can I get Finnish gf? She would be Asian looking enough to satisfy my yellow fever but white enough to pass as a "white European" to normies

You're a foreigner, as long as you're not a neckbeard it's really easy

He is freelance journalist... he has write shit to make money.

They're easy

How can a conspiracy theory be a threat unless it's more than a theory? Do they tag what they publish beforehand? Doesn't seem like it.

Wrong

Post 1918, Marxism in the Soviet block was concerned with STRENGTHENING society.
Marxists outside of Communist countries worked on WEAKENING societies, so that they would be ripe for REVOLUTION.
This is very basic knowledge on the topic.

Mitä vittua!?

>meemilippu
REEEE

Alkaaks sun nimi J:llä? Jos alkaa, niin saatat olla tunnistetu'd

some dutch newspapers did this too.

Get a like mongol cousin.