Labour - 43
Greens - 5
NZ First - 8
TOP - 1
Maori - 1
ACT - -
United Future - -

>Top Story - Newshub Monday Debate
newshub.co.nz/home/election/2017/09/decision-17-what-will-be-served-up-at-the-newshub-leaders-debate.html

>News
>South Island heartland voters love Jacinda Ardern, but they're still leaning blue
stuff.co.nz/national/politics/96425789/south-island-heartland-voters-leaning-to-blue-but-love-jacinda-ardern

>Greens to tax pollution to help fund sustainable farming
stuff.co.nz/national/politics/96431375/greens-to-tax-pollution-to-help-fund-sustainable-farming

>ACT says it will give schools $20k more per teacher, if they abandon union contracts
stuff.co.nz/national/politics/96434845/act-says-it-will-give-schools-20k-more-per-teacher-if-they-abandon-union-contracts

>Duncan Garner: Hey Jacinda Ardern, what's your secret tax plan?
stuff.co.nz/national/politics/opinion/96359181/duncan-garner-hey-jacinda-whats-your-secret-tax-plan

>Seymour: 'It's not two-horse race'
stuff.co.nz/national/politics/96435946/act-party-launches-campaign-with-focus-on-education

Other urls found in this thread:

teara.govt.nz/en/speech/33857/sidney-holland
teara.govt.nz/en/video/27644/petition-against-law-reform
youtube.com/watch?v=chMCU5VSuqw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>ACT - -

>ACT will 'give more money' to teachers if they leave union

lamo would trust (((them)))?

God damn I'd take another term with National over fucking Labour

I'd go that way if only National didn't promise to PPP everything that's critical infrastructure.

Nice! I just enrolled using my RealMe online
I misplaced the application and it had to be handed in last week

Time to vote for not Greens or Anarchist Jacinda

Can we Meme her into losing?

I thought I was dead set on nz 1st. ..but now labour and national are neck to neck...I'd hate to see my vote go towards a possible coalition with labour :(

Looks like this thread is turning into the Young Neo Liberal General. I'm out good luck you pathetic cunts i'll be pushing NZF hard and i hope he goes with Labour.

Feels good knowing that regardless of who wins we'll have the first heterosexual PM since Shipley

Why would you do that?
>Adds regional petrol tax
>increases national water tax
you'll be paying $10 for a broccoli

Hang yourself., Curwen.

I don't know about you guys, but I, for one, welcome our new, horse-faced overlord. Let's do this!

Go back to China Bitch

You know they called bull on that right. That the effect of a water tax would be minimal or non-nonexistent, and the petrol tax, m8, its been that high before, we won't see them put it onto products.

>"Because the beauty of the White Kiwi woman must not perish from the earth"

LOL I remember this, this was about a decade ago now

I wonder what happened to them

>t. poor fag

>tfw labour might win my electorate
fug atleast the greens are fukt

>Scott (National)
33.6 per cent
>McAnulty (Labour)
29.9 per cent
>Mark (NZ First)
18.5 per cent
>Hart (Greens)
3.9 per cent.

>that guy who's shorter than the women
H O B B I T O N
O
B
B
I
T
O
N

>Voting for NZF makes you a Chink
Neo Liberal cancer go vote for your foreign masters with National.

I'm all for adding a tariff on export water like NZF is going to but taxing irrigation won't do fuck all for water pollution. At least NZF is going to put the money raised back into the region's instead of funding 3 years of some faggots gender studies degree

I can't wait to vote for the Neo liberal National party and prostrate my asshole for foreigners like the good cuckold i am.

Young Nats fuck off.

nzfirst > national

Voting NZ first is a beginning but we will honesty have to meme much harder to save this cuck country. Education of general plebs is first priority.

>he isn't voting for the Opportunities Party
>he doesn't want buses replaced with solar-powered zeppelins
>he doesn't want environmentally-harmful agriculture replaced with vertically-farmed pot co-ops
>he doesn't want replace his dog or cat with genetically-engineered kiwis the size of mastiffs
>mfw

Gariffth Morgan The Autism Party

Reminder that NZFirst is the only party with any sort of nationalist leaning. Getting them into power with ether party should be priority. It's the only way to counteract the poz of (((National))) or the commies in the Labour party

>

Honestly at this point I'll take anything over National.
I'm just sick of this cunt's face already.

We have to meme NZ First into winning or at least taking a big percentage of the vote.

What will make normies realise to drop labour and nat?

I read some of his policies the other night. Some interesting ones, some stupid ones. All in all didn't convince me.

His voice is enough for me to not even think about him.
The cat killer thing is the nail in the coffin.

I think the best outcome is a Labour govt with a Strong NZF component to stop any SJW bullshit and to fuck with the Maori greed.
Maybe a 30/20 split.

Party vote Labour boys. #LetsDoThis

Didnt have any problem with the way he ran it.

where is the poll from

coming from the guy who won't even post with his own countries flag

>vote for TOP, the cat killer party

We have no /ourguys/ in Parliament. Some are less shit than others, that's it.

What's the difference between New Zealandians and Australians

Is it like the difference between Canadians and Americans

>Labour wants to cut immigration
>National happy with New Zealand having the highest per capita immigration rate in the developed world

National are Chink lovers.

We drink tea and they drink the caffeinated Jew.

Nice

Would you say NZ retained more of the British identity and customs than Australia

raggy?

Saved. That's fucking hilarious xD

NZ whites are actually white

Australian """"""""""""whites""""""""" are burger-tier whites

inb4 Bazza Theokopolous/Srbjemovich/Calistriato says otherwise

Australia developed its own identity before us, so in the past, yes.
Nowadays both countries are just mini-Americas.

Winnie is the only one worth voting for. He is a pedantic cunt, but he talks sense.That makes him a thousand time better than the rest.

Hes the only right leaning Maori politician this country will ever have, which makes him immune to attack from the SJW fuckwits. Take this opportunity, its the last we will ever have.

daily reminder lorde's last name is yelavich

>Would you say NZ retained more of the British identity and customs than Australia

a good half of their immigrants were irish initially while we had almost 10% max irish including protestants meaning we were far more happy to be scene as british

Croatia can have her back 2bh

we only stopped being British in the 70s

teara.govt.nz/en/speech/33857/sidney-holland

Are there any Mcdonalds in NZ

Black Power or Mongrel Mob?

Every town has one.

Reminds me of this

yo fuken yoza

FTP HIGHBURY
T
P

H
I
G
H
B
U
R
Y

Haven't followed the election at all, saw some signs though, Is Labour unironically proposing free university? it is already so ridiculously cheap that any degenerate can get through with no effort. I might have to enrol just to vote against devaluing further education even more.

The libertarian in me hates how much new spending he has promised but the nationalist in me knows hes the only one who will make an difference in where this country is heading. I know he won't get to push through most of his policies but as long as he has some sort of say in immigration and Maori affairs, I couldn't care less

These people should be gassed.

When can we sort out our meth problem?

I would love to do some extra judicial removals, just need to get permission from Chris finlayson attorney general.

Greazy dogs

Destiny Church

>Maori/Islander Blackshirts

FUCK

At least these cunts don't do drugs and look after their families.

Nzers are killing themselves instead of having kids. This group should be looked at as role models.

Everyone slags off destiny church while being too small nuts to call the gangs out for the meth trade.

Pic was their march against the degeneracy of the civil unions

>New Zealand is spared from globohomo pozz by fascist evangelical Maoris and Islanders

Thanks for the meth china! Wow much friend!

Taxinda promised first year uni free study. More people will go just to get on the piss for no cost.

The Bill passed though.

FUCK TAXINDA

Do you know if that is unconditional? I can understand funding in demand industries but there's no way taxpayers should be funding degrees with no job prospects.

a good 70% of people back in the 80s were against sodomy being legalized

teara.govt.nz/en/video/27644/petition-against-law-reform

Like you have any money to tax in the first place.

If it's just the first year then it will be an increase of ~8% on government tuition spending, I don't agree but it's hardly going to break the bank.

Guess hes in line for labour gibs then

Says the guy with the 4 NZ CHINKS ID

thats gold.

Kek. Good find.

Debate prediction:
youtube.com/watch?v=chMCU5VSuqw

NZ is culturally just another Australian state, and Australia is just another American state. We are completely cucked and jewed to death.

>Are there any Mcdonalds in NZ

kek

What's so appealing about NZ First?

All I see from Winston is that he's just not politically correct which makes him seem like an outsider.

Besides immigration, many of his policies seem to be pretty left-leaning.

All of our right wing parties are cucked beyond belief, even labour has a better immigration policy than national or act
His $20 minimum wage is retarded. But he's all we've got

so who are we voting for cunts

I wish we got concrete proof that Winston would side with Labour, I want to vote for him but I don't want the possibility of a NZF-Nat coalition.

But then he loses all his bargaining power

No one cares about New Zealand politics. It has no major effect on anything. You might as well be talking about who is the mayor of some medium to large city in some random country. New Zealand only has like 4.6 million people and is out on the edge of nowhere. If New Zealand wasn't part of the Anglosphere, it would be even less important. Might as well be Costa Rica.

this, Australian invasion now

Nobody cares Cletus.