I will be the the greatest jobs president that God ever crea-

I will be the the greatest jobs president that God ever crea-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_ytJG8X6obk
heritage.org/immigration/report/the-fiscal-cost-unlawful-immigrants-and-amnesty-the-us-taxpayer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>illegals
>people

I hope he ends it. He wont though.

>yfw you see all the Now Hiring signs

So that means 700k jobs for actual citizens

I don't inderstand whats wrong with that

>"people"

>700,000 illegals deported
>700,000 jobs opened for hiring
>ACTUAL CITIZENS fill vacated jobs

what is DACA?

Now those jobs will go to hard working AMERICANS

700k fast food workers who get 12 hours a week, minimum wage janitors for public washrooms and house cleaners
MAGA

>700,000 people could lose their jobs if Trump ends DACA
>700,000 illegal immigrants*
>(((Vice News)))

youtu.be/_ytJG8X6obk

They are right tho. Reverse racism isnt real. It's just racism.
Vice confirmed for /ournews/

You didn't read the "article's" description
>It's literally impossible to be racist to a white person.

Yes, it literally is impossible to be racist towards a "white" person In the land of the 56% because there aren't any whites there.

But I thought illegals weren't stealing jobs?

Those are good jobs for teenagers. My first job was a cashier at McDonalds, it was a good job and taught me a decent work ethic that I took into the jobs that followed. I always had money as a teenager because I could do those kinds of jobs and still go to school. Don't diss menial work, the world would stop running if the minimum wage schmucks stopped doing those jobs.

HELL YEAH more jobs for us.

getting on a plane asap.

yeah but the people working those jobs are illegals and teenagers exclusively
does anyone who is looking for work really wanna work with shit hours at mcdonalds trying to get a bunch of teenagers to do their jobs instead of smoking weed during breaks?

can't wait to make you patriotic dudes an official state instead of just a Commonwealth.

>Democrats then: Stupid fucking hillbillies, illegals aren't taking your jobs! DEY TOOK OUR JERBS LOL XD

>Democrats now: STOP DON'T DEPORT THE ILLEGALS YOU'LL MAKE THEM LOSE THEIR JOBS!!! STOP IT!!!!

>fast food workers
>minimum wage janitors
>house cleaners

Dude, there are fucking judges who aren't citizens.
They're stealing real jobs too.

-ted

No one wants to work, unless you have a job you love. People need money to live, a job is a job, or would you rather they starve?

How many unemployed negros living on welfare do you have again?

bout 20 mil

see my post here

Defacto amnesty. 700,000 "kids" (college students) were given amnesty by Barry to vote Dem.

>700,000 job openings for american citizens created overnight
cool

hurrr everybody is destined to become a software engineer or doctor

Lower class Americans need gruntwork jobs or they become complacent living on the gubmint teat. Even shitty jobs can give retards purpose

>700,000 illegals lose their jobs
>700,000 job vacancies for Americans to fill

Do you really see a contradiction here?

you mean job opening that black people can fill?

illegals can practice law and medicine in California.

>people
It's legal citizens that will get these 700,000 jobs. Thats why joogle and kikebook are so against it

>wages go up due to shortage of labor

This is good.

I imagine trump is expanding the prison industrial complex, so yes.

Oh... No thats like sad? I guess?

He said Americans, which does include blacks, like it or not. But would you rather negros don't work and leech off welfare OR work for their money like the rest of us?

I'd rather blacks have a job than illegals. But truthfully illegals are better workers than blacks...

>that pic
It's the chicken and egg thing.

And how much would the immigrants cost us if they stayed?

Who does this benefit. Daca people pay taxes. This is a net loss what in the god damn fuck.Scared white people are fucking dumb.

that's why I refuted the black supremacist by saying that

oh noes enforcing the law costs money

Yes, actually. Illegal immigrants compete most directly with black people for jobs. If you want to get black people off welfare, you have to first create a lot of entry-level job openings that pay more than welfare. Illegal immigrants take those kinds of entry-level jobs and keep the wages and working conditions low. Removing illegal immigrants is the first step to fixing the black unemployment rate.

>meme
>flag
>cry
>harder

All these people want is our money. They hate America

let me get my child sex slaves to ready the recreational nuke in case you touch sneeze in my direction.

See this in this light!
You're home is infested with mold. It'll take tons of money to remove said mold and repair your wonderful home, and it'll hurt your pocket, but you've removed all the mold in your house. Your kids don't have to worry about it when they inherit it. You MUST remove the mold or else your kids won't have a beautiful home to inherit and pass on to their children. It will be a place of squalor. A "bando" that minorites sell drugs out of, leaking with degeneracy.

I guess this is how you Make America White Again

It's not about those jobs being low class, it's just that actual citizens won't take 5$ an hour to wash Mr. Hollywood Actor's dishes. Since they'll have to pay real salaries, they'll hire a lot less people. Those 700 gorillion jobs will probably become some 50k openings at most

700,000 nigs & Spics = Glorious

How are they working legally? How are these jobs counted?

Fuck off Paco, pay debts.

Muh shekels

That's 700,000 jobs created (for Americans) right there!

Illegal immigrants are criminals. All 700,000 of them should be in jail, performing forced labor for The State.

***-!!!--REALITY CHECK--!!!-***

>700,000 ***ILLEGAL MIGRANTS***
will lose "their jobs" once they get deported...

What HORROR!!!! Then all the poor people in the US who are actual CITIZENS and unemployed due to a MILLION 3rd word slave laborers driving wages dollars below the legal limit.... they just might have a shot at actual work now!!

What an awful thing!!!... in peach trumpfh nao and all that!!

Another win for republicans. Here is a president who isnt afraid to do the wrong thing just to please his base.Obama and future Democrat Presidents need to learn from him and instead of half measures like DACA and Obamacare, go full liberal and do the RIGHT thing to please their base.... make laws that are next to impossible to repeal without a 2/3rds majority in senate. Obama had 8 years to pass a law making dreamers citizens.. for two of them he had 59 votes in the senate, he fucked up.

GDP is dumb Keynesian fake metric.

What kind of kike magic do they even use to come up with these bullshit statistics?

>Yeah, that's 700,000 jobs taken away

From Illegal immigrants! Who do you think is gonna pick up those 700k jobs?

Legal Americans. Trump is doing exactly what he promised but for people that ACTUALLY BELONG HERE.

They are provided for by tax payers so its a net gain not. These DACA workers work for peanuts and support the growth of corporations. Without them the uSA loses to China in the globalism war.

The (((corporations))) need cheap slave labor.

>muh gdp

Sounds good to me. Deport these fuckers back to their own shitholes, they don't belong here.

As they say when illegals lose their jobs more money comes to legal citizens.

And if Females actually work part time that would mean even more money men could make.

Are you mad your illegal slave workforce might be deported? Are you mad you will now have to comply with minimum wage laws, workers comp, OSHA standards, unemployment insurance and other evil, statist violations of the NAP?

>jobs get reassigned to citizens
>citizens vote for trump
>???
>profit

>This

He is using it as a bargaining chip for funds for the wall. Screen Cap this.

This is correct. DACA workers are USA slave labor. The only thing standing in their way are the greedy middle class looking to pay less taxes.

>There are approximately 3.7 million unlawful immigrant households in the U.S. These households impose a net fiscal burden of around $54.5 billion per year.

heritage.org/immigration/report/the-fiscal-cost-unlawful-immigrants-and-amnesty-the-us-taxpayer

Lold. I can feel butthurt even here in russia. Can't imagine westerners emotions caused by such articles.

Even this pharase "dear white people" is designed to rise anger in people who would read this. This actually a deliberate trolling.
Why they do such things?

It's ok, we will deport you too so a legal American can have your job.

>700,000 criminals could have to give up their jobs to lawful american citizens
sounds good to me

Legal americans do not do the work these people do. Like farmwork or janitor.

Like that's a bad thing.
FUCK off shitskin

fpbp

Those 700k where stealing american's job. 700k actual Americans will get a job thank to this.

(((Vice))) hu?
Fucken idiota

LOTS of illegal beaners working in the tech industry as well, skating through life on easy mode with a tax payer funded education and a diversity hire. Nearly impossible to find entry level jobs in alot of these fields because of this

So whats your plan bigots? Close off america and end all welfare programs while Russia and China take over the world?

Only people who benefit are those that believe that minorities are bad, that's literally it.A dreamer has to pay taxes, they have to not be criminals, and they're more than likely going to secondary school.If you're an employer or a school, this is bad news so it benefits no one important.Although this is a good reminder that Trump and the GOP absolutely hate higher education and would prefer citizens to be as stupid as possible.

>700k job openings with a record amount of actual Americans not in the labor pool
Great. Then deport or eliminate the invaders so they stop leeching and we're in business.

That's 700k new jobs for actual citizens.
Fucking win.

Why did Barry borrow 10 trillion from the wealthy finance capitalists to pay for whatever it was this money even went to I mean damn son actually where did this money even go- but back to the point. So Barry borrowed 10 trillion to " give " whatever to the poor and middle class supposedly. But actually no real wealth redistribution occurred at all since all of that money was borrowed on interest- not taxed. Suddenly Barry the progressive ain't so progressive anymore and is just a corporate mega shill with black skin.

It's funny because Tucker looks like the pig on the left.

False. With Trumps anti illegal rhetoric there have been job loses due to illegals fearing the nation. These open jobs have not been filled by americans. And you expect 700k jobs to be filled? hehe

good. Fuck illegals. Maybe their parenrs should have thought this through before taking a dump on their children's futures.

It's pretty much become universally accepted in the West to have a "fuck white people attitude" but talking about how Islam is a backwards religion and people lose their minds

Oh No GDP will go down because there are less government welfare payments being put out! This is going to be terrible for the economy!

>muh Russia

Get a new line shill, this narrative has been dead for weeks, you guys have moved onto

>muh Nazis!

Oh no corporations might actually have to offer a decent wage instead of just getting their brown slave labor to do it for below minimum wage. How terrible.

If you can't fill a job, try offering a higher salary. If you can't, then fuck you and your shitty job opening; this is America, not a third world country.

kys retard

Oh no a man's labour might actually be worth half a fucking shit without all these people driving down wages. What a nightmare scenario.