How did (((they))) fail to indoctrinate you?

What made you immune to leftist brainwashing? Were you always just keen and saw through all the bullshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DYOc-LqkrsE
researchgate.net/publication/309008911_Kek_Cucks_and_God_Emperor_Trump_A_Measurement_Study_of_Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i used to be a right liberal in my teen years but having common sense got in the way of it

Because I've always been alone and so there was nothing to goad me into going along with the rest of other people ;_;

having a high IQ

I was smart enough to not learn in school.

I grew up in the deep south surrounded by black people. My lived experience made me immune to Hollywood "history" and disconnected, pretentious, "enlightened" academic theory.

Yeah sure leftists are the ones who are brainwashed.
Perfect example of how the stupid are great at believing they are intelligent.

this. am generally a loner. the more time i spend around people the more i fall in line with their groupthink.
>most of it is done by americans to americans, thanks to lack of moral standards.

10/10 THICC, would make babies with that dude

I didn't mind things like gays getting married or women having equal rights, but I hated shit like affirmative action, political correctness and shit like that
eventually having opinions like "whites shouldn't be treated like shit, or face discrimination/violence/extinction" meant I was far right or a nazi.
so I might as well be far right
there's a nazi in the woods
youtube.com/watch?v=DYOc-LqkrsE

this was many years though before the current climate, I started looking at the big picture and where things were headed in 2010 or 2011. I actually find it shocking that there are still so many terminally bluepilled white men who aren't even the turbo betacucks you'd expect to be diehard lefties.

Normies have bad taste when it comes to art and media. Why would their politics be any different?

Acid

when I was in 3rd grade I had to do a report on an animal. I decided to choose weasels and spent the day at the library reading books. When the teacher handed back my report, she failed me on the assignment saying I made up a fact. Something about weasels eating their babies or something. Got into a big deal and my parents had to get involved and show the research book. After that I didn't trust my teachers and felt they didn't know what they were talking about. Later we studied the holocaust. Told us they made jews to soap, furniture and clothes.... I was still angry and didn't believe them. Didn't care about the holocaust ever since.

The opposite is true in everything they state.

>obesity is healthy
>hate speech isn't free speech
>spreading HIV is a-okay because muh drugs
>diversity is not only a "strength", but the "greatest" strength

oh look, class!

a data-mining thread!

my grandfather killed communists

Stepping outside of my door every day for the past 15 years.

I've just been a contrarian all my life desu. If something is popular I'll hate it. Shit disposition honestly.

when my jewish ex's parents told her she should stick to her own kind.... that was the beginning

My father and all of my uncles killed communists, allot of them.

Now the communists run the country

Read Christopher Hitchens. He taught me to think for myself. Naturally that's turned me away from the political left since they're the forerunners in policing thought right now. Also, they're pretty much pure ideology, rather than self determined. Society doesn't like freedom of thought, so I guess that's why I'm here.

I played video games and daydreamed in school. I was always that kid that was made fun of for not knowing the trends of the time or not watching all the big movies and tv shows.
Strange how history used to be the most boring subject in school, but am now fascinated by it since coming to this board.
Also, I think playing video games allowed me to be more resistant to (((their))) influence - It helped that I had hatred for cinematic experiences. I loved FPS, 3D platformers, stealth games, and open world games.

I grew up in Brooklyn, NY and what the schools tried to teach me about blacks didn't match up with what I experienced first hand.

This as well
I didn't have to be a genius to be confused at all these fedora tippers shitting all over Christianity, which has it's flaws, while climbing over each other to bend over backwards for Islam
Unironically really made me think

I went to school in California and was a good boy. Did what they said. Was stupid passive, taddled all the time, never stood up for myself.
Eventually I realized you had to look out for yourself and that the school's administration was only really looking out for themselves.

When I tutored a teacher on BASIC programming the summer before 11th grade only to end up having her teach ME in programming class when school resumed, I knew the school system was a fucking joke.

I was left-of-center before discovering Sup Forums, though I remember once writing a paper on the Armenian Genocide because I was suspicious as to why the holocaust was focused on so much.

Being from a mixed familly, 50% old roots Frenchs and 50% old roots Germans, i got the "full story" pretty young, that and the fucked up tradition to serve 5 years in the military, i understand why now tho.

Actually they indoctrinated me perfectly. It was then when I began to notice the cracks in the theory.

If you have decent pattern recognition you come to realize that generalizations aren't racist and anyone that tries to tell you otherwise is either a cuck or trying to take over your country.

Here's a small red-pill for you; all of our posts are catalogued and indexed for data mining, not just the threads where OP asks an innocent question.

researchgate.net/publication/309008911_Kek_Cucks_and_God_Emperor_Trump_A_Measurement_Study_of_Sup Forums%27s_Politically_Incorrect_Forum_and_its_Effects_on_the_Web

Have always been naturally skeptical of authority. Even in middle school I remember wondering why the fuck we had a "black history month" and not a white history month. I actually asked my teacher this and she said every month in America is white history month lol. Stuff like that never quite sat right with me. Also helped that my dad is extremely racist, but cucked when it comes to Jews. I didn't figure (((them))) out until I was much older

I went to Catholic school. When you're fed obvious bullshit as a child, you can detect bullshit forever.

mine stacked them up pretty high. pic related

When I swallowed the right wing blue pill it really cured me of the left wing blue pill.

This went to 60% black schools saw massive chimpouts first hand on a daily basis

Ive been redpilled on the JQ and secret fraternities since I was a young teen. Was always a social recluse. Thought for years that I was fundamentally damaged, but its the world around me thats gone crazy. I have a jewish side of the family that treats us like fucking garbage because we arent jews ourselves. They talk about whats kosher around us, that they are literally gods chosen. Makes me fuckin sick. They redpilled me with their own hubris.

Same. I matched speech patterns of MSM News with that of bullies at school. So I realized psychopathic lairs controlled TV.

Post-millennial death drive is a black hole of ennui around which there is no circumvention. If I'm being honest, I want nothing less than total annihilation of myself and everything around me.

I was homeschooled by a woman who unironically read The Protocols of the Elders of Zion in Behold a Pale Horse back before the internet was a thing.

I didn't choose the Sup Forums life, the Sup Forums life chose me.

>every month is white history month.
kinda true though senpai but it's because no other civilization has been as influential for the last 500+ years.

Redpilled every day on Islam. It just really gets you when your bus to work explodes.

Hang in there boet.

I bet her room smells like sweet pussy, wet bath towels, ass, and body spray.

I was never a leftist. I considered myself a centrist in high school. During senior year, I was leaning pretty heavily right. In my first year of college, I was radically right-wing. Now a few years later, I'm a Jew-hating, helicopter-flying Nazi.

I don't know why, but I could never accept liberalism, and everything that comes with it. I never really injected my own experience in my politics. If I thought something was bad, it was because it wasn't good for society. That line of thought, I believe, is beyond the comprehension of most people. This society is filled to the brim with nihilistic hedonists that only care about fulfilling their narcissistic tendencies. Virtue-signaling that the left does is an extension of that.

I've lived in red states for most of my life, but for a few years I lived in Portland. That was a nightmare, and it solidified my political and social beliefs.

Remember my 4th grade teacher telaching us about lampshades made of Jew skin. Later learned it was wartime propaganda, and had been considered as such for a long time. Didn't take much for the gears to start turning.

Also, grew up poor enough to actually interact with minirities on a regular basis.

Yeah I get it, just came off to me as giving the retard a participation trophy

Don't listen to anything. Never trust, always verify.

The logical conclusion of following the truth is Nazism.

Born and raised in the South. The left has no power over me.

In 7th grade I told a black kid i would give him 10$ if he said I called him a nigger so i could get suspended and not have to take a math test. He even got a spic to collaborate the story.
Never even paid him (2.8% ash.k so whatever).
Fucking snitched when i did not pay, and he got pulled out of school and me and my parents had conversation with the principal.
It was that day I learned that the truth did not matter and that people are fucking sheep. I kind of already had the feeling but at that point I couldn't take anyone seriously anymore.

My sisters were SJWs and got me into that shit when I was young, but they still treated me like shit no matter how hard I cucked out, and after a certain point I said fuck that noise, I'm aligning myself with people who will treat me with the respect I deserve.

It helps to start noticing all of the catch phrases that only amount to platitudes. A leftist cause will be filled to the brim with such platitudes, which you've seen a few thousand times, and like usual, there is nothing to back them up but the statements themselves. It's a weak virtue signal that is easily spotted and tossed to the side which leaves nothing else there. The left has no clothes; they are barren and decrepit.

I think being prone to brainwashing aka level of agreeableness (inb4 sort yourself) is a very genetic trait with which you are born.
For example I was in kindergarten back then around 3-4 years old and my mom already tried brainwash me regarding mutikulti, race and immigrants obviously i had no arguments/experience to counter it yet still i would not buy it subconsciously i knew it is lies and strange but i always disliked niggers.

Saddest thing i've realized in my dealings with Sup Forumsacks is 90% of the time they just indoctrinated us too well. 80s and 90s were all 'Treat everyone equally' but by the time we all grew up and went to university it was 'Treat these people better.'

Also 20 year old females are the most retarded fucking age bracket to be 90% of school teachers so i had to actually learn things on my own.

>It was that day I learned that the truth did not matter and that people are fucking sheep. I kind of already had the feeling but at that point I couldn't take anyone seriously anymore.

Wait, are you implying that you still got in trouble for calling him a nigger even though everyone knew it was a lie? Top fucking kek if so.

I was. I voted for Obama in 2012. My first voting year.
Facts really dont sit well with feefees though.

I have Behold a Pale Horse on the nightstand right now, actually. Great read. Jones originally scared me, Cooper woke me out of my stupor. I used to listen to the hour of the time podcast at my old job while working all night. I actually learnt a lot at that minimum wage shithole. My non-jew relative had to join freemasonry for the jewside to accept him as a shabbos goy. Rose to 33rd. Sketchy fucker with a real dark edge.

I was not at all immune, i bought into quite a bit of it. It's really a testament to the incompetence of liberals that they have not managed to turn their unilateral power over the media and academia into greater control over the opinions of average people.

If it weren't for the ever escalating stupidity of feminists and other sjws in the last 5-6 years I would never have questioned my trust for academia and msm

Asked too many questions that they had no answers for.

Nothing frustrates them more than someone halfway there but too stubborn to accept without understanding.

>both sides of muh family fled the Communists
>told us chilluns their horror stories
>got a bit older and researched that shit
>they were right all along
>get into a (((good))) university
>Communism is glorified
>very few others see a problem with this
>get blackpilled until 2016

Literally all my programming teacher knew in high school was visual basic and joomla. His mistake was teaching us joomla because then we all learned what a joke he was. That's what he used to make the school website and nobody realized how insanely easy it is to use.

Being from Alaska. When I moved to Boston, I saw how cucked all white men are. I wasn't having it at all. I told my ethics class and teacher that I got robbed by samoans, and didn't owe anyone shit. They didn't question it, lol.

Oldfag here. SARS is what made me start calling bullshit. Two people die in china from respiratory infections and all the sudden the world is ending. Then the WHO shuts down an airport that wouldn't play along and a week later it's like nothing ever happened. Like they did it just to prove they could or something.

It's ok user, I voted for Obama in 08. Then Gary Johnson in 2012. Voted Trump even though the only candidate I actually liked was Jim Webb, just as a fuck you to the whiniest subsection of our society.

Was always anti "abusive authoritarian".
The thing is it doesn't matter WHO it is, no excuses, no compromise.
Nobody gets to say "its O.K for one but not the other"

Not sure, I used to lean farther left, but now I'm here. Maybe it was the memes after all?

Without the internet, 90% of us would have never broken the indoctrination. Imagine if most of your information came from school and traditional mainstream media. You wouldn't even know that feminists have gone way past full retard.

90% of the time I am earth shatteringly fuck-ass mad, I have an inherent disgust toward anything that is not me or my closest family.

Compromise = Weakness.
Destroy your enemy.

I know it's impossible with all the cuckservative hurdles Trump has to overcome, but I still wish he would've offered Webb a high level position in the administration.

Watching based Jim get boo'd when he said 'all lives matter' and dropped redpills about poor whites during the first Dem debate left me seething tbqh.

bro, WHAT. hahahah

When I was in High School I was fairly involved in my youth group, mainly for social reasons. As a consequence many of my older friends were starting to get into the Bible's intricacies and while I was a fucking dumbass at 16, I was still absorbing their conversations as much as I could. A natural result of this is that I was keenly aware of the details surrounding Jesus' death.
Fast forward to my speech and debate class, we're having a discussion about when certain events take place and one of the references that was made was basically "ok you know when year 0 is right? It's the coming of Christ. Who was around at Jesus death? Who killed Jesus? The Romans."
This bugged the shit out of me because, aside from Pontius Pilot overseeing a trial, I knew the main reason that Jesus died is because (((The Jewish Pharisees))) wanted it to happen. While the Romans may have played the role of Judge and Executioner, (((they))) were the lead prosecutor.
I bring this up to my teacher, who is your typical left leaning "intellectual" teacher in Oregon, and upon saying "No brah, it was definitely Jews who had Jesus killed" he gave me a look as if I had just uttered some (((unthinkable thought))). He informs me that this was a very controversial thing to say because it is an argument commonly put forth my neo nazis and the klan. Being 16 and still very vulnerable to the group think peer pressure sheep mentality my first thought is "oh no I had no idea my bad." But upon later reconsidering I realized it was the first moment I really had caught a whiff of genuine cultural Jewry. The first time I ever realized their deceptive nature and their reliance on lies to preserve the image they want dumb goys like 16 year old me (who was very pro israel because FUCK MUSLIMS amirite?) to have so they can get their goy bucks. I showed up here 3 years later ready for a good trial concerning our friend Mr Zimmerman and at that point I was ready to swallow some redpills about them.

>inb4 nice blog

When everything is an lie, people with high intuition (natural iq) eventually catch on. I remember "learning" how jews threw their babies out of the train carts onto snowbanks in hopes that somebody would rescue it. I've been to the holocaust museum.... If these people were desperate enough to literally throw their babies off an moving train don't you think that they'd be desperate enough to kick out the train side? Try and escape??

I never liked the anti-white aspect of leftism even when i considered myself a liberal. Pointing out the double standards that different racial groups are held to is a very good way to redpill newbies because that's what initially got me when i was younger.

Sauce nigga

Because I spend too much time alone in my room on the internet instead of having a gf, partying etc. It's always the losers of society who get redpilled because they're not happy with their situation.

Tell us what caused our brainwashing program to fail on you so we may perfect it.

I should add I've been mostly immune to lib propaganda due to my parents normie conservatism and my overall fucking white maleness but it was definitely tough to stay the course later in high school mostly due to peer pressure.

this

Pretty much since that Pies Morgan started begging for everyones guns, but NOW; OMG FUCK THEM, going after FREE SPEECH? Even a gorilla could see the Marxism! Monkeys actually DEFENDING this BS? EUGENICS NOW!!!

The truth is in the beauty. There was always something so ugly about leftism.

In the Netherlands our high schools are separated by type of education (low, normal, higher). I noticed that at my school there were barely any foreigners/kids with foreign ancestry.

And then I noticed that most of the kids causing trouble outside were also foreign.

Made me very suspicious and wary of the "benefits" of immigration.

I was brought up christian when i was young, was an avid reader, and read a lot of old school fantasy; Greek/Roman mythology, Shakespeare, Arthurian myths, C.S.Lewis, etc. This lead to a very pronounced, delineated, and defined understanding of right and wrong, honorable actions and dishonorable actions. As early as 10 years old I remember being intensely furious at my fellow students for treating another student as a pariah for no reason other than the fact that he was awkward and loud. I was in opposition to the established groupthink, and so I too became a pariah. I was the proverbial 'piggy' from 'the lord of the flies' for the majority of my scholastic career. This allowed me to see things from the outside, and learn to evaluate nearly everything using critical thinking/evaluation based on biblical morality and a sense of honor and duty that came from chivalry.

A more effective bulwark against the mind virus there could never be. Perhaps it helps that I'm reasonably intelligent, thank God. Though, there are times that I wish I was dumb enough to swallow the blue pill and just fade into blissful ignorance.

I've always been that annoying guy who takes nothing from anybody of any side at face value and has to investigate everything himself, even in school i was labeled as a "disruptive" kid which in every case came down to me questioning aspects of what we were being taught and demanding a little more than just "believe me and believe this book i'm quoting from", naturally it didn't take long to figure out just how much bullshit is floating around. Despite being popular i've always been anti social and turned the other way to crowds and now i'm something of a loner and happier for it.

I'm good looking and played a sport for a living for 10 years. Competition is in my blood. They never stood a chance.

Muslim tried to rape me in college. Knew multiculturalism was bullshit. Looked at black crimes rates and knew they were violent. Saw that the left was using social engineering,cultural marxism,dumbing down etc. Basically what's known as " common sense".
Their most powerful weapon is identity politics. Go on any leftwing politicians twitter/social media and thats all they have.
>defending muslim scum
>pro mass immigration
>gays/trans-whatevers
>women are oppressed by white males
>everyone is oppressed by white males
They're using it as a weapon. Every victim class needs an oppressor.It's why they don't call out muslims for killing gays or keeping women as sex slave. The poor "oppressed muslim" couldn't possibly be a perpetrator!!!

Cause i'm based as fuck.

[1] 0-8 years at a strict and particular baptist church, hyper Calvinists, which was really philosophy of free will club 2 twice a week for 2 hours each. one of their core principals was don't just believe us, apply your mind, figure it out they guy at the front is not special....

it was really just a matter of time.

I woke up recently an as a grown man of 42 I want to shed tears at 3 in the morning that I was not part of Hitlers Reich, and it was not now still on. I am convinced we are in the wrong branch of history and the bad guys won.

>Here's a small red-pill for you; all of our posts are catalogued and indexed for data mining, not just the threads where OP asks an innocent question.

The ones where they ask an "Innocent Question" are probing attacks to get more dataminez.

savy?

i never fell for the asian girl meme

>think your bachelor's degree in gender studies makes you intelligent
Isn't it strange how people go into college centrists but exit 4 years later far left? Don't try to deflect because I've been there.

I was in art history and the shaved head dyke was whining about how white people are so horrible and some dumbass rally is next week and we need to go "be allies" of those poor oppressed black people that are going to liberate vodka from that evil oppressive liquor store.

>What made you immune to leftist brainwashing?
1. Extremely high IQ and autism, the latter of which shielded me against the urge to sacrifice truth for social acceptance
2. went to public school, learned what nogs were about right away
3. went to public school, learned right away that teachers are 95% dumb dipshit girls who lie to program you against seeing reality as it is

Did he had to fuck a kid to get in?

This whole idealism is just the screams of a thousand fuck boys, wailing that the world didn't love them enough. Most of you are probably pretentious dirt bags that were raised by narcissist to never look after anyone but themselves and those they "liked". Now reveling in the fact that your conceited mindset mindset can confirmed by cherry picked stories and bad experiences with the infinite source of the internet to further confirm those experiences. The world has not gone around according plan and now you're all pissed. You're all scum that your parents should have died inside a bottle or at the end of a needle; or grandparents shot before they could conceive those future mistakes.

Shut up, nigger.

k

yeah no we have bitcoin now which is literally crushing your jew paper money and jew banks etc etc. See you at 1 million a coin plus, you will be burning your money for fuel around about then

We're going to kill antiwhites and get away with it, then rape your female friends.

Lived mostly in poor suburbs filled with niggers/sandniggers. witnessed the grand chimpout of 2005 and brainfarted at the usual leftist media-spin. my experience shielded me from their narrative.

I was very much socialized with the typical middle class leftism. When I was 14 I was interested in greenpeace, antifa, general commie shit and had most of the basic bitch attitudes programmed into me by my media consumption and school environment.

anti-racist, pro-gay, anti-nationalist, environmentalist, anti-war, hated conservatives, George Bush, America and so forth.

i guess the only part of the social programming that didnt work was feminism. I never considered myself a feminist or felt the need to virtue signal in that direction.

I think reading the unabomber manifesto at 15 really changed my perspective on the left-right spectrum. browsing /new/ was a huge part in it as well. There were a lot of different factors that diverged and influenced my shift towards far-right nationalism.

As a 15-16yo I started reflecting more on where my views and attitudes to certain issues came from (analyzing the common tropes and narratives being pushed in movies and tv shows like, for example, the simpsons). That definitely made me realize that being a leftist commie fag is not rebellious or counter-culture, it's extremely status quo.

Essays written by Orwell that describe leftists also had a big impact on my views towards the left when I was like 16 or 17. In general it was just a lot of reading and listening to lots of different viewpoints, I watched a lot of chomsky vids as a teenager, also read niall ferguson, ayaan hirsi ali, francis fukuyama and some neocon stuff, i liked hitchens a lot, i read julius evola with 17. A lot of that stuff influenced me on some level even if I disagreed with the content

If you are white and don't oppose the loss of your rights then you are retarded. so no you aren't a special intellect for seeing through the "programming" you are normal.

I was, turns out Islam isn't the religion of Peace. 2015 was a huge wake up call för me.