So Sup Forums if human cloning began to make head way and human cloning was in the works would you be for or against...

So Sup Forums if human cloning began to make head way and human cloning was in the works would you be for or against Human Cloning?

Whats you opinion?

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/47288-twin-study-importance-of-genetics.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pros: clone hitler

cons: hitler solves all cons that may come up

Go science!

Who would you clone and why? You can't prove you know the deal human.

if cloning was useful or economically viable it would have been done by now. I'm neither for or against. sexual reproduction is better and cheaper.

First you'd have to find Hitler genetic material. And if you could he would probably not be the same person

With the current state of the US, the latter problem may solve itself. But the former one may prove to be a bit more difficult. But hey, I can still hope

Clone Hitler and raise him on Sup Forums/meme material watch the Sup Forums prophecy become true as Hitler rises again this time with foreknowledge and meme magick

Raising a genetically modified child is basically Cuckoldry, unless it's a clone of yourself, since the entire purpose of reproduction is to extend your lifespan through your children, who share your DNA.

only if there's some sort of fertility crisis

even if you go full 1488, there's enough white people around already
you don't need to make more white people, you just need less brown people

and cloning hitler doesn't work because cloning doesn't create a copy of a person's consciousness
if you separated two identical twins at birth they would have the same dna but could end up with radically different personalities

Does clones have rights?
Like, can I clone a 7yo slav qt and it would be like a toy?

Serious question

Of course dude, clones are still human. And if Grow or Born in the U.S protected under the constitution

>you don't need to make more white people, you just need less brown people

You should look up fertility rates of white natives before spouting bullshit. They are usually well below replacement levels.

>if you separated two identical twins at birth they would have the same dna but could end up with radically different personalities

Not actually true, twins have surprisingly similar personalities even when separated.

livescience.com/47288-twin-study-importance-of-genetics.html

Can i create hundreds of clones of my oneitis?

if you removed every non-white person from the planet there would be plenty of white people to go around

we don't need 7 billion white people on the planet, half a billion would be plenty

I don't think human cloning will ever be possible

Cloning is the only way to beat shitskins outbreeding us

Also nice cunnies

When a weed chokes the growth of a healthy plant, you don't pour on more miracle-gro.
You remove the weed.

I would clone a big titted goth gf with hge knockers for all my frens

with humongous badonkers

Is this real? This kid looks demonic. Why do whites look so otherworldly unless they have black hair and dark eyes?

Not sure how I can prove this but I am actually a clone. Was first created in lab in Israel in late 2001, our aging processes are a bit different but by age 23 we normalize and continue at the rate of a normal human. There are many of us that have been allowed to live freely in society but we can be called upon at any time to go serve our duties. We aren't allowed to serve in any public capacity but we can choose our own homes and education paths. Highest concentrations of us are in NYC, Chicago, Shanghai, Munich, Auckland and Buenos Aires.

clone me a harem of white beauties from across europe