Ask a Mexican anything

Do you have hot sisters interested in a sexual internship for a green card?

what's it like knowing that you're inferior to your northern neighbors

Can you imagine if Canada was better than us?

Also, Mexico vs. USA:

GDP Per Capita: 10,307$ vs. 53,042$
Average IQ: 88 vs. 98
Total Military Aircraft: 400 vs. 13,444
Total Tanks (MBT + Light): 0 vs. 8,848
Active Military Manpower: 270,000 vs. 1,400,000

it sucks, fucking kike lover.

your ancestors the aztec used to eat each other. Do hungry mexicans in the street have to suppress their instincts to eat each other?

user...

How goes the fight against the cartels? Last I heard, the cartels were breaking into pieces.

they are not my ancestors. my ancestors rekt you a lot of times like in the batte of cartagena de indias with Blas de Lezo

DO YOU OWN A SOMBRERO?
I ALWAYS ASK POLAND OF AMERICA THAT QUESTION AND NO ONE EVER OWNS A SOMBRERO
I HAVE BEEN LIED TO BY THE MEDIA, THERE ARE NO SOMBREROS IN MEXICO

they are losing powers day by day, true.

no sombreros here.

Before I ask, I must say one thing: the one on the left is mine.
Now that I got that off my chest, is crime bad in Mexico, or is it just like America in that it depends on the location?

>like America

THIS IS BULLSHIT NO SOMBREROS IN MEXICO ONLY CARTELS DRUGS AND WHORES
MULTICULTURALISM WAS A MISTAKE

I live on the border next to a drug cartel stronghold and I'd still feel safer walking around there than Chicago or Detroit. I know the only way I'd get my head chopped off is if I was working with a cartel. In Chicago or Detroit, I can get mugged and killed for literally anything.

it was.

only charros wear sobmreros. usually only people in north mexico that live on ranches, raise cattle, etc. and it's usually not all the time. they were the inspiration for cowboys.

Is racial stratification in your society a thing?

Beyond the general higher quality of life I presume Spaniard-descended Mexicans have, are Mestizos/natives actively oppressed or discriminated against?

>mfw half those countries won't exist in 30 years

>Is racial stratification in your society a thing?

yes. more white means more rich and powerful

indios are discriminated.

What does your sister's room smell like?

>that same stupid question
>the same pictures of those whores
>the time at which this is made
jesus christ, you again?
sage

>gringo please don't kick me out. fuck my sister, fuck my mom. even my gf i'll give you. don't make me go back to my own country let me stay in america
how low is your race when you're trying to offer your women so you can border hope and stay? do you think white men would ever offer a spic white women so they could go get beheaded in mexico?

Could an educated white American who speaks Spanish make it to the top of Mexican society?

the mestizos and more indigenous people are not actively oppressed. the areas that are highly indigenous just don't receive as much money from the government for schools, infrastructure, etc. most of the poverty in mexico comes from just a few states out of the 30+ that have populations that are about 80%+ indigenous. they also fall behind because sometimes spanish is their second language and there isn't a lot of people to teach them. teachers don't want to travel to these places that don't even have roads for a measly salary when they could go work in the city. they're just fucked. the rest of mexicans in central mexico (mestizos) and north mexico (castizos and some whiter stock) tend to do fine, but they don't actively oppress the indians.

How much for your sister?

no, they can just get a middle class job because they speak english. that's about it.

OF COURSE.

Spics are cucks. They are a pathetic group of people to be honest.

they are a mix of spanish and asian...that's not inferior to some inbred brits

Hey Mexibro.

Visited Mexico City for a wedding last year. Can't wait to go back.

Touring Maximillian's estate was so awesome.

Why do non-white races pretend they are free of guilt and blame everything on white people?

Are they racially hateful/resentful or just ignorant of history and how the world worked for thousands and thousands of years? How do you live with being such liars?

most of them are almost entirely pure asiatics, calling them mixed race is mostly misleading.

yeah, chapultepec castle is cool.

I am white.

how do i get qt latina braphog gf?

All beaners - How thankful are you that Europeans had sex with Indians way back and created your ethnicity? Without white people, you wouldn't exist.

I'm thankful they created burritos and tacos desu.

There's a qt South American girl who catches my bus everyday, but she's mine so back off

¿Donde están esas chavas para darles palo?

why dont you wanna return to your ancient roots, but rather be spanish slaves?

i don't know im better than the 90% of your people

Close to none, mestizos as far i can see we are try to create our own identity. Like we are not european but algo we are not native american

You guys should sweep south. Slaughter pretty much everything. Seize the clay and build that wall where coast to coast is less distance.

Holita hermano

>but rather be spanish slaves?
wtf are you talking? Spanish people no longer have influence over latam, they barely can keep niggers and mudslims at bay

hola holita

No os pasa lo mismo con los negros de Haiti?

decenas vs cientos de miles, ¿hablas en serio?

How do white Americans sound when they speak Spanish?

Yokese lo habia oído por ahí,tampoco te flipes lo de cientos de miles jaj saludos

¡Grande!

kek la gente es muy clasista y racista aquí, los poco negros que se quedan son controlados, lo lugareños no toleran imprudencias de extranjeros.Saludos

Seguid así aunque no notas como la gente se va progretizando?

I can't decide which senorita I'd want to fuck most, but it's a choice between left and right. Right looks the best desu.

Esos sólo son los pobres diablos que estudian "ciencias" sociales de clase media alta. Ya hay grupos conservadores que están actuando en contra antes de que el progresismo siga con su agenda.

Do you believe if Mexico can defeat the cartels in the immediate future (let's say within ten years or so) and achieve inner stability?

>Not liking the prime brown/mestizo one in the middle the most
shit taste all around my man

i mean returning to your ancient rootsaztec,mayan,chichimeka and so on

with spanish slaves, i basically mean that you guys speak spanish

Is it true that you are the product of horny Spaniard explorers who haven't seen a woman for years and a few mules who were at the wrong place at the wrong time?

Looks too young. The one on the right is far sexier facially and the one on the left has the best body.

uma delicia :^)

Who's that semen demon in the middle?

Where is Mexico on that chart