hooktube.com/watch?v=Mb2KCHFx32Y
youtube.com/watch?v=zVjrSy_VuSk
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg&t=22s
twitter.com/ImpartialTruths
jewwatch.com/jew-references-protocols-full-text-1-basic-doctrine.html#WHO
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just Google Jewish question

Just watch Dr. David Dukes videos.

They know the truth and keep it for themselves.

cause white niggers ran out of people to blame?

Not for long though. Jews did 9/11 everyone will know soon.

Protip: You have to have a tiny peepee to understand it.

There are the root of all evil because you are not smart enough than to blame other people for your own shortcomings.

They're not. Jews are good.

Henry Ford: The International Jew.

Best Ford ad ever.

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams.

ohhhh, thermite text
>secret files

They're really not.

There's a lot of white guys in the top positions too.

WHAT ARE PROTOCOLS OF ELDERS OF ZION
WHAT IS KALERGI PLAN
WHAT IS STEALING POLISH CASUALTIES DURING WW2 TO MAKE HOLOCAUST MEME
WHAT IS CIRCUMSITION
WHAT ARE CENTRAL BANKS

kys kike.

They're evolving

Oy vey avi, don't spulitz the shoah plan, the goyim need to be asleep for the puvitz plan to work!!!

SHUT THE FUCK UP JEW, AND GET MY WW2 REPARATIONS FROM GERMANY OR WE EXPOSE YOUR PLAN
SHOULD I REMIND YOU THAT POLAND IS OVERJEW?
>>hooktube.com/watch?v=Mb2KCHFx32Y
YOU GONNA PLAY OUR TUNE OR ELSE

Whoa, Thanks for the red pill, I'll trade you.

Hooked nose trash
I Stand with Poland

>I Stand with Poland
I HOPE, OR WHEN RUSSIA INEVITABLY INVADES US TO HELP THEIR NONEXISTANT MINORITY HERE WE'RE GONNA GET FUCKED

Jewish worship a different god than the Christians. They worship/follow the demiurge.

They're filthy liars. I don't think they're even human beings. I've seen documentaries alluding to the idea they came from Mars during the days of Atlantis.

Aside from that.

Lie #1 is Jesus. They made all that shit up. Patched together a religion from pagan rituals. Our celebration of Christmas is Saturnalia, a worship of the birth of the sun. Jesus is nothing more than a sun god.

There are some say that the Old Testament of The Bible is a Physics Manual full of esoteric knowledge. Indeed, if you realize Hebrew is a kind of mathematical language, there is hidden code. I don't think the Jews wanted that book getting out and so turned it into a religion. I beileve it shows the inner workings of The Matrix (aka: Our Holographic Reality)

I believe they have secret knowledge from the Egyptians, namely anti-gravity technology. This technology is also used as an energy weapon which was used on the towers on 9/11.

Then you have the Holocaust which is in large part a giant fabrication. The math is completely fucked. They would be piling bodies by the dozens in the furnaces to reach the six gorillion deaths. There is much more uncovered bullshit about their holocaust lies as well. Lamp shades made of human skin and shrunken heads.

Finally, the Jews have planted themselves into top positions of American Media; Education; Entertainment and Banking. The promote degeneracy through their outlets with using usury to financially enslave Americans. They own the banking system which also is used to crash markets and start wars. All American money is debt-backed currency. Essential IOY's to Jews like the Rothschilds.

Suffice it to say, they are parasites. Like a nest of mosquitoes that only fly about to extract your blood.

(((White))), sure.

no shit Anthony, you learned that recently?
Jesus said that 2000 years ago
>you are synagogue of satan, your father is father of lies

As an added note, have a nice read, learn something.

im tired of tirelessly typing captchas to post my collection

this they play off the reptilian brain in humans and keep man kind in perpetual war.

No one said that was a recent discovery. Chill the fuck out. This thread is for jewish red pills, not "the new thing I learned about jews".

Trying pretty hard to show that you knew that, eh?

I AM SORRY I AM STILL DRUNK FROM YESTERDAY
KIKES ARE OK AS MUSICIANS OR COMEDIANS, AND TERRIBLY EVIL IN ALL OTHER ROLES

oooo that looks like fun

>Still drunk from yesterday
>polish flag
checks out.
It's cool, I haven't stopped drinking from yesterday.

There is way to much to go through.

Just know this we are all pretty much fucked at this point. Jews have way to much power, influence, and control.

enjoy what moments you have left cause they will come for us eventually.

Check ou protocols of learned elders of zion predicted social and economic notions through last 100 + years

not for long.

You deserve it for not cedeing danzig faggot

>The belly of the dragon will drip water.

youtube.com/watch?v=zVjrSy_VuSk
This month should be fun.

> the Jesus pagan argument again

Not an argument. Christmas and Easter and all other coincidences you cleverly found are straight from European pagan converts into Christianity. Europe shaped the religion for hundreds of years, of course they threw their own spin on it. That has absolutely nothing to do with the Hebrew messiah Jesus Christ, who has nothing to do with Christmas or Santa or a bunny. Christ is literally just the Scripture. He is what happens in there. Anything else isn't a grand conspiracy, it's just how Europe molded the message of Christ into a European religion.

Severly under rated red piller.
Impartial Truths. Any of the epic Hitler/Nat Soc vids you've seen, probably 8 out of 10 of them, are made by him. He's given the hard red pill more than anyone else yet no one mentions him ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg&t=22s
twitter.com/ImpartialTruths

>Christ is literally just the Scripture. He is what happens in there.

English Mutha' Fucka' Do you speak it?

I know the time of the birth of Christ is debated. But most of Christianity came from pagan religions. The dying and resurrection, etc (the winter solstice).

What are you saying, Christ is the Matrix, the code?

Christ is both

>protocols of learned elders of zio

Jewipedia says it's a forged and fraudulent document. Google results are whitewashed by Jewgle.

Sounds like a big mysterious truck load of New Age Horse Shit is about to be distributed in tiny little groupings of syllables.

(((We))) control the meedja.

That the problem I am encountering I suppose most of what I look up every site says the same things and paints jews as the victim.

Thank you digging through there twitter now interesting stuff

man you guys are idiots if you think hitler actually believed jews were so bad; he used them as a scape goat to vent all of germany's rage and frustrations onto.

Here ya' go.

jewwatch.com/jew-references-protocols-full-text-1-basic-doctrine.html#WHO

It's not a forgery. The Jewish scriptures are forgeries.

The Protocols is parody, and a deadly accurate one.

the current state of the Middle East

Welp