Reminder that the greatest singer of all time is a black man

reminder that the greatest singer of all time is a black man

Reminder that it's Freddie Mercury or Robert Plant.

Reminder. Jews did 9/11

>Singer
He's a rapper, one of the best, but let's see if he can MJ or Freddie Mercury or Pavarotti.

reminder that you must respond to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

Reminder that art and entertainment are merely a distraction with no inherent value.

no

I don't necessarily disagree, but that's like being the best freestylist as a rapper. It doesn't mean shit if you're incapable of writing a good song, save a few hits.

Who is that??

>Rapper
>decent music
>tasteful music
Wrong on so many levels.
Also, nearly all of the songs that those guys performed were literally loved and/or are pretty good. Rap has nothing on them, neither does hip-hop, EDM, etc.

kys

>Rap = Singing

A black man talking while music plays in the background is not singing. You should have posted Marvin Gaye or Odis Redding or Michael Jackson or even Cee Lo Green, then you would have an argument.

But John Lennon, Freddie Mercury, Paul McCartney, David Bowie, Elton John, Frank Sinatra, Bono, Bruce Springsteen, etc.

And you would your argument would have done better if you'd put up a woman like Whitney Houston or Beyonce against Madonna and Lady Gaga. You sexist pig you.

This

He can't even close user. Not even a little.

But maybe his rap is valid. Maybe its very good if thats your thing. I don't care about the "whitey is bad" shit. Whatever. At least he isn't some gorilla raping about clubs, hoes, drugs, and being a "real" nigga.

At least I hope...

Well

>reminder that the biggest killer of black men of all time is a black man

a a I I I'm g gggggo ggo ggoi ggggoing t ttt tt toooo ku k kk k kkkmmmmartttt kkkmart
>I need sheets

Am I supposed to know who this nigger is?

he sounds like a retarded crackbaby and his lyrics are small minded shit

a swimming pool full of liquor and I'll dive in it?? lmaffo, LAAAME

Reminder that the average IQ in sub-Saharan Africa is ~70. Legally retarded by European and North East Asian standards.

Rap isn't singing, go outside ausfag criminal, a dingo is eating your baby

Reminder that Axl Rose has a bigger vocal range than either of them

Literally who

Fuck

you missed the point entirely. I was saying that just as being able to rhyme well doesn't make you a good rapper, being able to sing well doesn't make you a good artist. If your best album is a greatest hits compilation, there's a problem. listening to an entire Queen album is fucking mind numbing and the average 18 year old rapper can put songs together better than that fag ever could.

An overrated piece of shit

That guy has merchant side burns lol, Africans are the real jews. When will bigot Jews accept this?

I vote Robert Plant.

>Captcha: bananas

>Hol' Up

this

there are good black musicians but he is genuinely overrated

P L E B

ok

>what is the Motown label
>what is gospel music

>1 post by this race traitor

F u

faggot