Reminder that homophobe is a meme word that implies you irrational fear for fags and not constructive criticism against...

Reminder that homophobe is a meme word that implies you irrational fear for fags and not constructive criticism against them

Who the fuck is unironically afraid of fags lol. This word needs some mental gymnastics to really use

Also never accept the word "racist" and use tribalist instead. Racism implies irrational prejudice

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pxj8y5ctmiE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

homo= same
phobia= pertaining to the fear of

If you're not afraid of homosexuality, why not just let grown adults do what they want together?

because I hate queers and want to punch their teeth in

I am unironically afraid of fags

Didn't the president of these favs got post for what they were doing???

Same goes with blm,whites etv

Because they cant have good families and their lifestyle leads to 100 different psychological issues

Also their anti social behavior is totally preventable

What is there to be afraid of

I am just angry because their behavior is parallel to mental illness and should not be pushed as an example under any circumstance like it is now

The only solution is for the people to disavow this behavior and open free clinics to help people take the right path

> What is there to be afraid of
Some of them are very big

Phobia is an irrational fear
Having a strong distaste of the behaviors and proclivities of a certain group in not irrational.
They are a public health hazard and a public safety hazard when children are concerned.
IGNORE SODOMITE ORDERS

>he doesn't know that trying to troll le ebil right wing nazis just leads to a one-track path straight to the Redpill and eternal browsing
>he doesn't leave while he still can

It's like you want to get stuck with a poz needle.

Gay people are sexual degenerates with no standards. Like, its one thing to fuck fat broads, but its another level of self-hatred to use another mans asshole to masturbate with. Ignoring the biological imperative proves they are all fundamentally damaged people. And I love laughing in your fucking faces as you constantly make cock comments all fucking day thinking you're being sneaky. Fags are so transparently disgusting.

please kys faggot, youtube.com/watch?v=Pxj8y5ctmiE

funny thing about that photo is that femanists would view that person on someone trying to intrude on spaces for natural women. 3rd wave feminists that actually follow the doctrine don't like the idea that gender is a choice because then it makes most feminist ideas invalid without discussing them

then why is "gay panic" a legal defense for murder?

Bretty based for an edomite

Libs are logicphobes.

I saw a guy in a thread not too long ago try to say mens' clubs faded because of fear of gays. Completely ridiculous. That isn't at all what broke gender-exclusive masculine associations.