How can you walk through a Walmart & come out still a white nationalist?

How can you walk through a Walmart & come out still a white nationalist?

Seems so alien to me. Would selfie/10

by driving through a ghetto first?

The first guy in that line is clearly a Mexican. Remember no race mixing.

walmart white trash are a minority of overall whites
ghetto buck niggers are the majority of overall blacks

learn the difference

NIGHT OF FIRE

If anything it strengthens my resolve, to see a once great people reduced to this.

remembering that over 50% of murder is committed by 13% of the population?

We built a world where low functioning retards can survive and get fat. Niggers built a tile yet?

Yes, because obese white people are mugging, murdering and raping you.

Moron

More like 7 %

now what is that percentage against whites

what are the rates of obesity? Can you provide a graph and show me their number not growing?

much lower, we don't live in the same areas by choice.

By doing it with a rifle. Duh

Is that the standard we're holding ourselves to now? Lol.

I went to Walmart a couple of days ago and saw an ugly, obese woman and her ape-like children in the jewelry department.

I bet you she was going to buy some jewelry on welfare, while she feeds her retarded babies with only a small portion of the rest of the check.

Because this shit happens in a multicultural country like USA.

holy shit i was having this same exact thought yesterday

>circumstantially forced to pull into walmart
>my one annual trip
>walk in
>the few whites in the store show signs of the pathologies of the decaying white working class
>obesity, poor hygiene, despondent looks as they peruse through aisles of half off cheese-itz under the fluorescent lights
>mexican laborers and their morbidly obese wives all travelling together in broad harems
>their 8 kids usually following them, misbehaving, being loud, etc.
>blacks, as usual, are loud, unhygienic, paying for everything with their SNAP and walking around with a seeming contempt for everything despite the handout they're given
>store was about 80% mexican, black, and other, while whites were about 20% but with no kids
>walk up to customer service counter and see brochure advertising a new walmart service that will send your paycheck directly back to mexico
>literally mfw

for context I live in an about 80% huwhite city

The future of America exists in Walmart and it is bleak. A virtual hodgepodge of degenerates and minorities all competing for the cheapest microwavable pizzas their food stamps will buy

But I'm sure we'll see an article from Salon soon detailing how the drab clusterfuck that is walmart is actually a bastion of diversity and attainment.

This the main reason I work at walmart for over a decade. I wish for a better world, but I'm too demoralized and just one person to change anything.

> How can you walk through a Walmart & come out still a white nationalist?
Is anybody denying the massive dysgenic surge of the past 60 years or so? Blacks had it much worse, at least half of them are unfit for civilization and would probably die starving without welfare and affirmative action hiring policies. You can be both WN and acknowledge a little eugenics would go a long way.

THICCCC

I read the OP as "how can you not come out a white nationalist" but OP is a fag

if you can walk through a walmart and not want to exterminate everything after you are pozzed

How can you roll through a Walmart...

Because 70% of the people in there are niggers, spics, fat spics, and white trash?