If you're on the cop's side in this particular incident, you don't deserve to be American

If you're on the cop's side in this particular incident, you don't deserve to be American.

news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/wtf/a-utah-nurse-has-been-dragged-from-her-hospital-after-refusing-to-allow-detective-to-break-the-law/news-story/2d6d36401f67192245725f1fa6f88ef0

|||

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/G8kaa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Command_hierarchy
youtube.com/watch?v=MHWXqZQ2_Rw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can someone explain his reasoning? Is it "I'm not getting what I want I better arrest her" then "oh shit well I'd look weak if I didn't continue to manhandle this nurse better keep going "

It's typical cop mentality. They look at civilians like disobedient scum. No other way to explain it.

>Salt Lake City Police Chief Mike Brown
3 years crime free and already a police chief. I guess he really was a good boy.

If she ends up winning a civil suit against them and banking a few million, didn't they just help her by doing this?

a lot of cops have superiority complexes that are easily triggered since most of them could barely make it out of highschool.

From what I read, the man who was hit and is in the hospital is a volunteer deputy. Apparently the cop wanted to grab his blood so that he can prove later that there was no drugs in his system during the crash. When she denied him he likely took it personal due to the brothers in blue mentality and reacted poorly.

Why did the cop want the guy's blood drawn?

so he could prove the guy wasn't to blame for a car accident, I believe.
was the guy related/friend of the cop? don't know.
he seems awfully worked up, must be a reason.

>Can someone explain his reasoning?
He is a cop

Its a noble post manned by power hungry and petty idiots

When you're a cop every problem is solved by detaining it and letting the system sort it out. He's a detective so he's likely on autopilot for that sort of thing by now. I doubt he thought about it much at all

>nurse gets arrested
>is detained for 20 minutes and let go
Why do retards think that detaining someone is an arrest? Anyways the cop was in the wrong in this case

>The officer's account
>In a police report, Payne said when he arrived to the hospital, Wubbels said he needed to get permission from the hospital administrators.
>After more than an hour waiting, Payne said, he called his supervisor who advised him to arrest Wubbels if she refused to let him draw a blood sample.
>"I told them we wanted to blood sample to protect him, not punish him," he wrote.
>An after-hours message left with the Salt Lake Police Association, the union representing officers, regarding Payne's status was not immediately returned.
>Brown said the department has apologized and that its "blood draw policy" has been replaced with a new one that officers are now using.
>His statement did not mention the policy that was in place at the time of Wubbels' arrest or why police would need a new one.

Seems like the poor sap was just following orders.

archive.is/G8kaa

t. person who has never interacted with pigs before

Yes I'm not a nig, the only interactions I've had were 2 speeding warnings and some fender benders

Why can't people just be wrongfully arrested and sue the city for easy money quietly?

detained FOR ABSOLUTE NO FUCKING REASON !

Fuck this pig cop , hope he gets his ass sued . "TO PROTECT AND SERVE" my ass

Why didn't the department head protect the nurse or step in to negotiate with police if it was an hour+ dispute?
I know this guy wouldn't let it happen if it occured at his emergency department.

So no one actually watched the video. First, the guy even asked permission from his supervisor who said to detain her if she refused, so it's not his fault. Second, she was only detained, not arrested. Also I explained this in the last 10000 threads you fags have spammed of this one thing and all I got was typical leftypol cuck answers and buzzwords

Yep mega tards with guns, what could go wrong.

*bootlicking sounds in the distance*

>It's typical cop mentality. They look at civilians like disobedient scum. No other way to explain it.
Ever heard them throw around the word civilian with a sneering tone? These dumb fucks don't even realize they are civilians.
t. vet

she's medical pers, she has to do the right thing even in situations where a cop will fuck her up

or else the law will fuck her harder 6 months later at a review board

Which war?

boot licking piece of shit detected.

respect the law or be locked up
im with police 100%, true heroes and protectors of our great country
lock up the criminal scum

CAPS R BAD AN NEED TO BEE ABOLHSHED
Fuck off you fuckin pussybags.

neverdeployed slacker

The cops a cunt but that fucking "lol you threatening me?" quip was a fucking stupid move

That piece of shit lost his mind when he realized that he did not have control of the situation. The police were responsible of the death of the retard they were chasing and wanted someone to pin it on (The burnt comatose victim). In that particular hospital in Utah you cant take blood from a victim if the following rules cannot be met

>can give consent
>there is a warrant
>probably cause

The office could not give either of those and lost his mind when he began to loose control over the situation (which the default mode of police) and him and the detective arrested the nurse because she was following the law.

I don't know what that would prove. There wouldn't have been any kind of proper chain of custody, and if the collector has a vested interest in the outcome of the sample, it would get torn apart by even a shit lawyer.

Go home to Connecticut dylan

It's media gold, people eat that shit up. She likely knew it was all being recorded. Might have been one of her coworkers recording it.

t. buzzwords

you have no idea what this is about do you. don't comment retard.

she doesnt listen to the law
cant do the time, dont do the crime simple

he was in a vehicle accident and wasn't even a suspect, they wanted a blood alcohol

She wouldnt drug an unconscious man. Thats why shes being detained

>hey I swear I'm a real ragger not some white guy using a VM lol

Don't you have to give your wife to the sheik on your wedding night in the miserable country where you're from?

looks like a nice profitable lawsuit

so the law states that the patient needs to consent to give blood, or that the hospital needs a warrant from a judge to take the blood, she showed him the hospital policy and law. The officer didn't even understand the law in which he was trying to enforce.

Obvious troll or stupid person.

She had it coming.......

even though she was told to by the police??
thats what criminals do you see, they think they are above the law
i say lock her up, that will teach her a lesson

im pretty sure the officer knows the law better than you

if you were a law obiding god fearing citizen like me, you and your nurse friend wouldnt be such criminal scum

you mean nearly ALL cops. I respect the good ones, but many are just lunkhead garbage men with guns and a government paycheck.

>this passes for shitposting on Sup Forums now

This faggot is a lefty shill flying the confederate flag in order to look like a boot-licking fascist. 0/10 bait. Have one last (you).

>police department sends out a press release defending employee

Really sloggin my noggin with that one user

>(you)

troll identified

because i want to keep my country safe??

there are so many criminals these days and not enough deterrents, i want a safe country while you accuse me of being a lefty which is opposite since commies want to release all pedophiles and murderers free i say kill them all instead now thats now what lefty would say is it

>Second, she was only detained, not arrested.

He specifically said, "You are under arrest."

>be nurse
>follow the law
>get arrested become some cop had a bad day
>be bootlicking faggot
>defend this
>"muh blue lives matter!"

It's funny seeing all the cop brown nosers here

I think it's funny seeing someone play VM roulette to keep his thread alive.

You missed the part about the cop saying they would start dropping off transients at that hospital and paying customers elsewhere.

>they think they are above the law
Which law did she break?

Its not like she was strip searched and fingered

she was trying to be a smartass she should have just listened to the police all they want to do is protect us and she was acting like a scum so he had every right to do it good job

Check out this based mom beating her degenerate son

>if you suck the cops dick he's on your side

Being a smartass is not against the law in the US, is it? I believe they have a thing called the First Amendment.

user... Everyone's just humoring you. We're all in another thread posting screen caps and sending them to your 2D crush.

Police are never on your side if you are an American

they're predatory opportunists who want to exert authority over you whether its legal or illegal

Hahah the irony here is huge.
I thought Sup Forums wanted us to live in a fascist state where the government is all powerful and one person controls the country. If you ever denied the wishes of the SS in Germany or the Gestapo you would be taken out and shot.

>respect the law or be locked up

>treason flag
>doesn't understand the fourth amendment

(((They))) just wanted that blood. That nurse is /ournurse/!

she did her job perfectly and the cop is gonna get fired

bunch of bootlicking reddit faggots in this thread

you shouldnt be a smart-ass and do as you're told by authority, if you cant respect that pay consequences

i bet you've been to prison yourself thats why you defend the fellow criminal you're all the same dirt of society

>Second, she was only detained, not arrested
Not what she was told at the time.
Even Mike Brown has agreed this action should be investigated.

Isn't this all a bit much to keep up when you're hardly getting any participation in return?

Your point?

Source?

>He asked for permission
>Got approval
>Not his fault

You think getting approval absolves you from fault?!

police are there to protect that public from criminals like you, if there is no authority there is no order. i have no problem giving my freedom in exchange for security so people like you wont threaten my society

im proud of my heritage whats wrong with that i am a law aboding citizen always been unlike some..

if she did it perfectly she wouldnt get arrested, lol doubt a police officer would get fired for doing his job

You cannot take blood from someone unconscious. You can't. That is the law. The detective is completely oblivious to laws pertaining to medicine, hence why the retard arrested the nurse and probably lost his job and allowed the nurse to sue the city for millions.

you're a faggot

Watch the video and read the story you retard.

Gonna need a name for that qt in your pic user

Which makes him a poor sap. Damned if you do, damned if you don't

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Command_hierarchy

ever heard of following orders?

so i guess i was right you were in prison in your country i bet in my country youd be locked up for longer, you'd never find a job if it happened here like it should be.

i hear over there people with criminal records can get jobs easy, thats why im glad i live in a country that prevents dangerous people from being in contact with people, thanks god you're not in america

The problem here is she was detained for no crime, no potential crime. She has every right to sue the city and police department. Second, both the supervisor and the detective are in deep shit - the detective is not innocent as he initiated the arrest. Just because a supervisor gives you permission does not absolve you of guilt in the situation. This has been the case ever since man had created laws through fucking time.

he's already been put on paid leave. Expect him to get fired/forced to retire and there will probably be a civil lawsuit against him. The guy was simply trying to bully her into doing something illegal. Cops do not determine laws. Hope those boots taste great faggot.

lol I'm just drinking coffee and shitposting, this is zero effort

The police needed a warrant.

These people saying the nurse should have just done what the policeman asked and deserved being arrested... if the police turn up at your house and demand to search it - are you going to let them just because they tell you to? Is it ok to be arrested or 'detained' when you rightfully say they need a warrant?

There are people in this thread literally saying that matters requiring a warrant can be overlooked just because the police insist they really want whatever it is they are after. Whats the point of a warrant anyway?

another typical commie who thinks criminals deserve a better chance, how about instead we make harasher sentences so we wont have to see criminals rolling the streets

stop being a snowflake and invest into prisons instead we are in major crisis of crime today, think with your head

The cop said, "you're under arrest" idiot.

> She likely knew it was all being recorded. Might have been one of her coworkers recording it.

Did you watch the video you retard? What is the malfunction between you eyes and your brain? The video shows two different bodycams being worn by the police officers.

It was a poor decision to detain the woman but he looked pretty tired and probably just gave her the o'l disobedient nigger who is probably high treatment without giving much thought to the fact that it's a female nurse who is technically but rightfully resisting.

Read the story you retard, she was following the law. The policeman wasn't.

>criminals like you

lol didn't you hear about that grampa who got paralyzed by a little dick policeman just because he felt disrespected and other more ridiculous american LE stories, like that guy last year who was a nurse to a retarded guy wandering around who got shot and the officer replied "he didn't know why he shot him"

you're an idiot if you think that the boys in blue don't need to be put in check now.

Well, you are wrong. I don't know the details but if the person in question was found behind the wheel the cop sure as hell can take him to the ER for blood draw. 100% legal. So for you to assume it is not legal just tells us you ain't even a pretend lawyer.

What kind of fucking faggot bootlicking cuck would defend this and then think he can call others cucks?

>has to be released in an Australian news station

lmao

American LE and jail industry probably suppressing news like this

>tfw Leftists argue that you don't need guns because you have police to protect you
>yet they always forget cases like this

Those kinds of mental gymnastics must be amazing to pull off.

>thanks god you're not in america
yeah likewise

>not knowing there was more than one video
>retard calling another person a retard

youtube.com/watch?v=MHWXqZQ2_Rw

Imagine her pointing at your dick like that

yeah i doubt it, the police are educated on laws and how to handle things, you just protect a criminal because you want them all out on our streets endangering lives

warrant is a waste of time and red tape, didnt the uk just dropped them. theresa may and snooper's charter gave police to have into phones and collect data without court approval you see britain understands how to fight crime

i guess you're scared they will read your email now and all the bad things you been saying about the police so they may watch you now, because you're a threat to security

>>would you let the police in

i have nothing to hide like you, i respect the police, if you have something to hide you should worry my house is clean im a good citizen

>im pretty sure the officer knows the law better than you
The video proves otherwise. I know the law is that due to "a US Supreme Court ruling in 2016, which affirms that a blood sample cannot be taken without patient consent or a warrant", the policeman didn't.

Protip: If the police say you are under arrest but can't immediately say under what charges - they don't know what the fuck they are doing.

Wow, Skinners a pretty big guy

It's not my fault, I vas just following orders!

>she was trying to be a smartass
WTF is wrong with you? She's is not being a smartass, she is calming explaining the agreement in place between the hospital and the police.

>nothing to hide, nothing to fear

literally the worst defence of law and order. kill yourself.

what happens when they make your favourite hobby illegal? or come for your firearms?

will you be so in love with the police then?