I am starting university soon lads, should I hide my power level or face persecution?

I am starting university soon lads, should I hide my power level or face persecution?

self bump

Hide power level. Redpill your roommate only. Get gf and turn her into conservative only

You won't get far if you put it full front. Marxism is the norm.

Hide power level but use dog whistles to detect others

You should become a leftist like I did. I really started discovering my gender identity in college.

Hide your power level. Say you're not interested in fill-in-the-blank, if the topic comes up.

Your lecturers/tutors will literally fail you if you're too right wing in your assigments. Also you're going to have to hide it when you work full-time so you may as well practise now.

>Work with someone who uses phrases like "mansplain" and "white male privilege"

I wonder who might be behind this post

thank you for the advice lads

Hide your power level until the right time. I would only let it out in lib arts classes where we had to debate or where white people were getting blamed for the actions of shitty minorities, then I'd raise the heat. Usually someone else (or a few other people) would side with me and laugh at how butthurt the liberals got. Of course, talking about it at any other time makes you just as annoying as the libs.

Walk up to your professor on your first day during his lecture and scream NIGGER and if he does anything other than a crescendo clap that leads to a class wide roaring applause youre at some Jew U and you shouldn't be there anyway

Don't worry, people will still know that you're a twat.

> le edgy
fuck off you shitcunt

>soon
>probably 17
mods

19 actually,i was a conscript

you should get a tattoo so people won't ask if you're a nazi

Listen to all the people around you that will spout bleeding-heart liberal ideas. You're gonna need to use those in essays or get chastised by your professors.

i am not studying politcal science or humanities

JEW

many countries have conscription,not only israel

You more than likely need to take an English class, regardless of major/college. While possibly, it is highly unlikely your English professor is going to appreciate conservative ideas.

is my english that bad?

English literature (my bad for omitting the lit. previously) classes aren't for learning the language. They're for reading books the professor likes and discussing meanings people extract from them. It's dominated by liberal professors.

From what I've heard, Americans are forced to take interdisciplinary classes so the universities can wring out more tuition from their students, under the guise of offering a "rounded" education.

Can confirm. Uni I went to required at least one course of ethnic studies. Imagine my surprise when there were no courses involving white people.

You can't self bump. It doesn't work sonny.
Depends who you are. If you are cool and confident flaunt your shit. If you are a measly little squeak toy then be careful about it.
It's a matter of right and wrong, we are morally right and factually correct, they don't even try to be they are just politically correct.

Make tons of friends, party hard, fuck bitches ....and drop subtle redpills every now and then. Dont elaborate try to redpill with few words as possible.

Depends, which uni? Loughborough for example is a Chad Uni where right-wing banter is the norm (mostly).