This is considered normal for eurocucks

>this is considered normal for eurocucks

I don't see the problem
Not everyone needs to follow your religion

>Letting children drink alcohol

Kek here they would unironically mow you down if they saw you trying to drink in the cafeteria.

Repeat after me, "Land of the free."

This sounds like fake news.

Land of the free

How much % alcohol and how much?

file under complete pish

It is called patriotism you fucking kebab

Where? We're alcoholics and they don't serve us anything

fake news

Not in school cafétéria but i'm breton so I drink since I'm 12 and waiters in bars stopped asking my age around 14-15

wrong and misinformed
not in Western Europe
drinking age laws forbid that now

To be fair the drinking age is much lower here - it's 16 for beer/wine and 18 for everything else. Though I doubt schools would like to see their students drunk during class.

In private schools maybe.

>When you're muslim so you're not responsible enough to drink moderatly.
Muslims need to be forbiden to drink because they're children, really makes you think.

SCHOOL cafeterias? Fake as fuck.
Fuck islam btw.

Only 4% beer and only if you're over 16 (mainland) and 18 (Bongistan).

Can Americans really not drink until 21? What the fuck.

No one mentioned your poor country.

they can't drink but they can die in a sandy shithole for der juden

muh freedom

>not drinking from 13

wait really?

We have parties and events in HS friday nights/evenings where you can buy beers at cafeteria, but as far as I know not during normal lunch hours

yea legally but everyone does it before then obviously

then again I lived in Quebec from the age of 16 to early 20s so I was drinking at 18

Go back to your goat fucking ahmed.

This. Muslim can't control themselves so they need laws and threats to stop them from doing stupid shit. Just like women.

fucking where

so?

Yes, it's normal, you should try it.

No they don't

Actually, most non white groups lack the enzyme to metabolize alcohol. I have known many for whom one or two drinks would be akin to LSD or worse. Literally lampshade, dancing on table with one drink. It is why Muslims CAN'T drink. Not just a religious recommendation.

>Actually, most non white groups lack the enzyme to metabolize alcohol. I have known many for whom one or two drinks would be akin to LSD or worse. Literally lampshade, dancing on table with one drink. It is why Muslims CAN'T drink. Not just a religious recommendation.
i want some sauce on that

Name 8 (EIGHT) countries that do this

where does that happen? Secondary schools here are fairly rigid. It's only in college you get a bar on campus.

Fake

poland, bulgaria, romania, croatia, slovakia, czech rep, greece and hungary

but it's retarded to think of it as the school cafeteria, as it's different from the traditional sense u got in the west

many high schools have shops within their perimeter, which sell both alcohol and cigarettes like any other shop

essentially because loose laws, they're allowed to be on school grounds.
It's a misinterpretation, but still true to an extent

Fake news, probably some wah*bbi hatemongering.

Retired MD.

The fact minors can get tobacco and alcohol on campus and use them there is absolute insanity though. I would get expelled from the entire school system for doing that. That is absolute madness, no wonder Eastern Europeans are so dumb.

That's not a sauce

>Many high school cafetarias in Europe
Many high school cafetarias in Russia and some Balkan shitholes.*

you can not touch a single drop of alcohol or tobacco and still be an utter moron

it has nothing to do with it, and i'm too lazy to write an exhaustive answer to why IQ's are lower in EE.

it's stupid not to allow it. if you need rules to know not to show up fuckfaced at school, there's a problem with your education.

>giving children the freedom to drink
You must be 18 years or older to post here.

So much for land of the free , eh?
Atleast you can die in your homela- oh wait

Cafeterias? Wait are these actually a thing?

Anyways as we are civilized, there is an age restriction. Go fuck your goat, she's feeling lonely

this

Scarcity creates demand. The fact that they are there and have always been there, means nobody has any incentive to actually use them with that purpose.
( I didn't even pick up my cigarettes from there when i was in high-school)

When it's perceived to be off-limits, it's more tempting for kids to think of it as something cool to do.
Everybody looks down on you if you show up drunk to school. That's civilization.. not forbidding drinks on campus because your kids can't control themselves.

And this fake news is brought to you by Taqqiya Inc. I'm your presentator Ahmed Mohammed Al-sarsur aka the "goat love machine".

Never heard of any school in any (Western) European country that permits that.

no they don't

A buddy of mine was drinking wodka from a water bottle in class at age 17.
Yet he only got sent home for 3 days when the teachers found out and nobody made a big deal out of it.

Why are Amerisharters so restricted by all their 18th century laws laws? Do they hate freedom?
Or do they see military grade assault weapons, only used for school shootings and robberies as "freedom"?

As I previously stated, it's a loose misinterpretation of something real