Why did Dylan Roof murder black people in the church, not niggers from the hood?

Why did Dylan Roof murder black people in the church, not niggers from the hood?

"His goal was "to agitate race relations," the suspect said."

Just guessing but maybe he didn't want to get his own ass shot.

Because it was orchestrated by the CIA

but well, it's so fuckin stupid

Murdering relatively innocent people, while he had better targets all around

Why is she so sad?

>niggers
>people
haha, no

She probably gets beaten or something

just hitting them where it hurts most

>Why did Dylan Roof murder black people in the church, not niggers from the hood?
Because wannbe nazi faggots are the chicken shit weed-scum of the Earth

He said it was revenge for all the innocent white people killed by blacks

If I were a White american, I would probably create a Right Wing squad and spray apes in their hoods

because he is the biggest faggot the world has ever seen

seriously, he is a loser, high school dropout, never done anything productive in his life, and then he shoot grandma in church but he thinks he is the "master race", could you be more delusional?

thugs shoot back
a church is a gun free zone

Church buildings are extremely soft targets. Bonus : the shooter is doing them a favor by expediting their glorious trip to the promised land

Cuz he's a pussy. He could have gone on a joy ride through the hood shooting drug dealers, but instead sat politely and listened to the WORD OF GOD with old church blacks, and murdered them in cold blood afterwards. Fucking loony tunes scum.

it was god's plan

Because he was a chickenshit faggot poser, just like everybody on this cancerous, garbage nazi board.

Pretty much this. If he tried this shit in the hood, the only one dead would be him.

>never done anything productive in his life

I disagree.

He wanted to kill innocent black people because of all the innocent white victims of violent black crime.

He wanted to give them a taste of their own medicine.

But how did he bring a gun to a place marked gun free? HOW?

because he's an idiot and the type of person who does us more harm than good.
stupid people who cannot think will be the death of us, there seem to be plenty of them over in america.

Another Obama project.

He might as well be Richard Spencer's crew

why ask that question when he wrote the answer

>I have no choice. I am not in the position to, alone, go into the ghetto and fight. I chose Charleston because it is most historic city in my state, and at one time had the highest ratio of blacks to Whites in the country. We have no skinheads, no real KKK, no one doing anything but talking on the internet. Well someone has to have the bravery to take it to the real world, and I guess that has to be me.

extremists are stupid

Because he was short sighted and lazy.

People wouldn't have cared as much if he'd killed gutter trash

If he had killed a gaggle of gangbanging dindus, people might have expected him to do more.
Maybe he was just lazy.

Because if he HAD shot a bunch of niggers in the hood, the media would have made them into church going, saintly black people.

becayse it was a psyop. It got rid of the confederate flag and escalated the racial division.

Makes me really think why there aren't any vigilantes killing off ghetto niggers in your country. You have enough guns to do that easily.

Unfortunately the psychosis that lowers their inhibition to taking up arms for the cause also severely impacts the quality of their planning and Target assessment. E. Rodge should have waited for a street party day and gone on full thot patrol, instead he ate a dick and fucked up royal w/ a pretty small k/d and pretty high injury/death rate.

This

because MK Ultra programming is a bitch......

You might ask why did he murder anyone. He looks retarded.

He wanted wine and crackers afterwards.

She doesn't have a black cock to suck on

Member when niggers raped and murdered a pastor's pregnant wife? Or when they invaded White people's homes and raped and killed everyone and burned the house down? Or when a nigger torched a white boy to death with a blowtorch?

Those niggers really should have picked some White criminals to kill.

Because the majority of white people who actually live near ghetto niggers are liberals who hate guns.

this

>implying the media would report the deaths of gang members in the hood

because they never do.

>majority
All it takes is one.

I agree. The whole incident is very jewey.

(((Sure))).

to make it sting

of course not
black lives only ever matter when white people are taking them, which is pretty rare

you can't complain about racism and reperations when blacks are killing blacks, so who gives a fuck

because like most you tard neonazi keyboard warriors he was a coward. If he went to the hood he wouldn't last 3 minutes

He was a fragile minded boy who the Obama government manipulated into doing what he did.

I ask this question every time the topic is brought up user. IMO, it wasn't wrong that he killed niggers, it's HOW he did it.

Bullshit. Hood niggers can't shoot. If I were to walk into the local projects with my AR, I could clear that entire fucking complex if the cops never showed up.

Yup.

Lol... she looks like the typical charleston attention whore.. the town is full to the brim with attention whores...

Is that Rose Bryne? She could sit on my face anyday.

Roof only went to the range a few times. That places him on par with hood gangsters.

Lol, I don't know who that is

Wrong, Roof was just retarded. Believe me, if white people like me were to snap, there wouldn't be anymore welfare dependent/high crime nog areas in our cities.

Because he is your typical white boy. He's a pussy ass nigga.

> I am not in the position to, alone, go into the ghetto and fight
>Well someone has to have the bravery to take it to the real world, and I guess that has to be me.
>*shoots up church with old black people*
>brave
This kind of retarded double think is the reason nobody should consider what he did a good thing, even if your a full core white supremacist. He's just and edgy idiot and a coward who can't even translate his own words into proper action.

Here's the problem: As much as niggers in the US cry about the cops profiling and over policing their neighborhoods, at the end of the day the cops are body guards/security for nogs, because if I were to walk in and start cleaning house, they'd be there so fucking quick and dozens of officers deep.

Because he was a low IQ asshole.

>thugs shoot back

And miss every time user.

Is there evidence for this?

He's dumb. He thought he'd start a race war, but you can't start a race war unless the conditions for it exist. America is too wealthy and everyone lives too good, including the niggers, for a race war to happen. Basically he was a larping loser.

Keep thinking that user lol. Hood niggers are pretty goddamn easy to kill. I'll bet one MAJOR reason he chose a church was so that gunfire wouldn't be heard inside the church. The only reason they caught him was because they got him on video camera entering the property.

Shooting niggers in the street in the hood? Very loud, more attention and more eyes on you that you will be limited in shutting all of them.

because he was on pharma drugs

>niggers
>people
>innocent
woah hold on there buddy

They would report it no matter what if a white man shot them.

black literally don't aim at all. they hold it with one hand and spray and pray

I'm honestly curious as to where you people come up with this. Fucking delusional, or you have no experience working with hood niggers.

Autism.

Yet he managed to hit all of his targets, outnumbered, and no one successfully incapacitated him. Not every one in that church was "old" user, and it was confined quarters.

The same reason that every white self hater talks a good fight against the KKK or White Power but wilts like a flower when they see them on the street.

Have you ever tried to take on a militant organization by using violence? No? Why not? The media acts like any hero from any walk of life can start a deadly fight and win, no matter what the odds. But that's when Jewish writers write the script.

In real life there is no script. There are a lot more people watching and weapons are stunningly effective when you have practiced with them. Pistols (the common weapon of the modern age) are a lot more effective than many people think if you get your accuracy up and put multiple shots on your target.

Ever noticed how the Cops or the Feds go into gang areas with shit loads of backup? They do that because you can get killed very easily in those places.

Just going to fuck with some black gangsters, even low level ones, is about as smart as just going to fuck with some country boys because you hate Trump and they voted for him.

Because he was a coward who wanted to shoot black people while they were unarmed and distracted, so he went after the most peaceful ones.

Nothing more to it.

Yeah that's Rose Bryne. Played in Sunshine and 28 weeks later, amongst other movies.

He wanted to start the race war.

>I'll bet one MAJOR reason he chose a church was so that gunfire wouldn't be heard inside the church.
Watch his confession to the cops. He completely expected to be gunned down outside the church because the area is so populated and the gunfire was so loud. In fact, he seemed to suggest that he expected news media and swat to be outside the door by the time he was done. He saved one magazine so he could put a bullet in his head on TV. The creepy part is that he walked outside and nobody was there. He even lingered a bit before going to his car and just driving north in disbelief that he was still alive. Just goes to show that the police WILL NOT be there to save you when shit goes down.

>what does a nigger and a Georgia peach have in common?

They both hang from trees.

Again, watch his confession. He was in tight quarters and the niggs we're doing things like flipping tables up to hide from the bullets. He even admits to being a horrible shot. Whether or not he could actually get a high kill count in the hood is irrelevant. What matters is that he chose a high profile setting and targeted what he thought would be low hanging fruit.

The only part of this that I disagree with is that it lookes like the street outside the church was not busy/highly populated when he did it. He probably was a shit shot, but he got them all. I mean if he shot all of them before they could call 911, chances are NO ONE outside would think to do so. For most people, hearing loud noises inside a building while your outside is trivial. It was probably low traffic outside the church because it was 9PM on a Wednesday night. It doesn't suprise me that he walked out the front door with no one on his tail, but it does suprise me that he thought he would make his last stand there, but again, he wasn't the best tactician to say the least.

That's a famous actress

He was a coward, he attacked decrepit old people that were unarmed. You're a coward too. Bet you're over weight or underweight, have no friends, and were bullied in school. Probably touched by your uncle too.

Found the Jew.

He was afraid of violent opposition. He pretty much said that himself in different words.

Just like Pakis and jews are cowards for attacking women and kids.

He was a pussy like most. Now if there was some white punisher type guy going into the hood and cleaning up the streets I'd give him props.

>that ass
She needs a black baby in her.

Yeah no disagreement here

Yeah he chose a shitty target. Old black churchgoers who were probably nice people. He's a dumb fuck. Did more harm to the cause than good.

All that fuck had to do was wait for the next Ferguson or Baltimore, get some cover in an apartment and wait for the rioting apes to cluster and then open fire with a high caliber semi-automatic. After picking off a few easy, run outside with a pistol and mix with the crowd (be covered from head to toe) and start picking more off at close range.

If he target thug looter niggers exclusively, the entire fucking country would have been rooting for him.

Instead he targets church ladies.

What an absolute fucking dipshit. If he was willing to throw his life away, he threw it away shooting the wrong people.

niggers from the hood do it themselves.

because he's ignorant white trash.

>Why did Dylan Roof murder black people in the church, not niggers from the hood?

because black do this shit everyday killing innocent people white people and raping

taste of their own medicine

>>>Because wannbe nazi faggots are the chicken shit weed-scum of the Earth
^^^^this, the majority of them only go after soft targets because the majority are insecure pussy's. You'll never see a white nationalist, alt right, neo-nazi, klansman ever take some one out that can fight back. Just look at history, weak targets. If these assholes had any balls they would kill a known criminal and violent thug. Kill a pimp or drug dealer or gang banger someone will shoot back pussy fags