What are the political ramifications of women being naturally hypergamous?

What are the political ramifications of women being naturally hypergamous?

Doesn't matter, im fucking 3-5 new girls a week. Stop worrying about what women think, as long as you're attractive and not beta, women will follow your thinking

butthurt

Good post Sven

>Women have unreal standards
>The men on internet dating sites are bunch of fat, neckbeareded eyesores

both seem equally plausible explanations for this graph

These are just regular guys why do you assume everyone on the internet are a bunch of fat, neckbeareded eyesores

The only acceptable site to be on is Tinder for a quick fuck, even then you'll have more luck in real life at getting women.

You don't meet a fucking long term, high quality partner on dating sites.

Ok Chad.

>why do you assume everyone on the internet are a bunch of fat, neckbeareded eyesores
Why do I assume what I've seen with my very own eyes? shit, let me think on that for a minute

raping defenseless little girls doesn't count, abdul

Have you seen your own flag?

Pot calling the kettle black here.

political meaning???

whether women are hypergamous or not, they will always vote to increase the size of the state which will cause a collapse and for them to be taken into bondage by whatever collective wins after the fighting.

historically women being giant materialistic whores was dealt with by making them chattel. i'll be instituting the white sharia chattel which hopefully gets working before sand nigger sharia has a chance to cut off all their clits.

thanks for coming out, sluts.

atleast we don't have organized "asian" pedo rings protected by police and other authorities, free to rape thousands of girls

Chad nationalism

No you just import them and throw them in the streets to rape and kill there.

Organised or not, you and I have similar issues.

>The men on internet dating sites are bunch of fat, neckbeareded eyesores
Would be the same for women.

Men are, not women. Dumbass. Learn what the big words mean before you actually use them.

Lots of childless women. believe 30% of German women where childless? It will get worse.

You make a very valid point

>These are just regular guys

Regular guys don't come out with the shit you read on here.

Regular guys don't spend their Friday nights sitting in, tabbing out of TF2 to shitpost about how "we" need to "fix" women.

> women being naturally hypergamous
>in the tribal days hypergamy meant women would be well taken care of until their death

>today hypergamy means women are cum rags/fucked and dumped sluts for the chads and single mothers hoping to trick a beta into raising a bastard cause fuck untill you ugly then settle down for the nice guy

MGTOW.

>What are the political ramifications of women being naturally hypergamous?

its what drives society forward in all ways. men notice that more power and influence = more women so they try to get on the cutting edge of their fields to get these women.

Men naturally sympathize with or feel protective of ~75% of the population (all women, and ~50% of their fellow men--any man who pulls his weight). Women are naturally inclined to despise and or resent ~90% of the population (all other women, and the bottom 80% of men). In a democracy with a universal female voting franchise, the majority of the population subconsciously votes to destroy everything.

yeah, the hottest girl dies a virgin, ok retard
the picture wasn't stupid enough, you had to put emoticons on it?

We've already seen it. First, they attack the marriage/family law/entire social system in order to bend it to their will and nature. This, alone, is enough to lead to social collapse.

We have also seen how women vote depending on simply whether or not they are married and have children. In that case, they are at the "end" of their hypergamy game, and fully invested in the nation and its future.

But as we know, the hypergamy game is dangerous when combined with degeneracy and giving women free reign and choice (as opposed to arranged or at least, father-approved marriage.) Women today play the cock-carousel game, and their aggregate score ends up making them 1's or 2's when they come to the realization they should be married. This adds a very dangerous final ingredient to the mix.

That result is bitter, over-"educated" women, 30+, who now resent their nation and society for having "failed" them for not delivering the jew's promise. They then seek to attack/destroy and also increase their chances of building their power -- most clearly manifested in mass third world immigration and disgusting niggerbabies.

Solution -- White sharia NOW.

>butthurt
coming from a sven
BAGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THE IRONY
how is the cock ya cuck

well im neither ,what do now?

i still need to slay pussy
t. ugly coward

They die alone.

Accurate

seems I hit a sore spot

Actually, the real reason is men are visual creatures and thus women evolved to be more visually attractive. Ugly dudes can still get girls, but they're still ugly. Women don't actually care about that; what they care about is that you're the best at SOMETHING, or maybe pretty good at lots of things.

They just don't want losers.

As said. Bait is the strongest when it hits home.

>8 inch, 6 inch girth
is that a horse?

I kinda like having 1 grill under each arm, to bad genetics are random senpai, but I ain't sharing anytime soon.

can confirm, i suck at everything, can't get pussy even if i were the last man on earth. not even ugly.

Didn't know swedes can hit anything

It seems they clearly know how to fish however

You'd be surprised

Hahaha women are so fucking dumb jesus.

>
Blackpill ,now I'M really depressed .
Really what to do then.
I'm an average guy whos a bit chubby, clothing is decent, hygene is excellent , social skills are terrible.
Really is there are any meaning to live if I wont really ever fuck
t. 20 yr old

>Con Edison changes to *magic*

disastrous

i'd blame women, but it's weak men who never had to kill their own food. the fiat jew and materialism is the devil. people do not need that much but water and some fatty food.

inb4 commie.
people will always get greedy. the only thing that helps me sleep at night is the fact that safe space suburb cucks will burn first.

god will look down on me, but i never chose this life.

To be fair, they recycle them as delicious kebab meat, you know? circle of life

What's the Swedish equivalent of Chad? Is it Abdul?

???

Well worded

You can date older women who have ridden the cock carousel. They magically become red pill and conservative once they hit the wall.

Protip: there are cowardly ugly women in the world. These features are not exclusive to men.

It's not hard to fuck women. Just that you have to take the red pill that you have to fuck comparable women and not want to fuck a 7 when you're a 3.

You can be an ugly plug guy and still get hot women but you better be rich or confident as shit. If not, ugly plug women await you.

This is why immigrants can fuck women, they will fuck anything.

Abolish welfare and child support, which are obviously not natural. Let women have sex with whoever they want, have children with whoever they want, and raise them themselves, as nature intended.

men tror du det jag behöver det ? neeeeeei

>21
>hit the wall

Granted she's got a kid but still

Go fuck a chubby / fat / ugly bitch and work your way up, this is what a ton of guys do.

Baby steps.

The wall is relative. It comes when you turn in to a single mother. Just pure age is also relative. If you party hard it will come sooner.

Or the fat chick could just use tinder?

I usually say "You'd be willing to let a lot pass too if you thought you could fuck a hot girl" but that's insane.

Is there anything attractive folk can't get away with?

>i legit have down syndrome lol

top kek

Anyone ever seen a nature video? All the females flock to the 1 alpha of the tribe. It's natural.

1) As more and more people get red-pilled, eventually 80% of men (the non-chads) will check out of relationships entirely and the remaining 20% (the chads) will just continue to pump and dump bitches. Marriage rates will plummet.
2) Demand for sexbots will rise spurring rapid progress in the field, eventually loyal and loving waifubots will become real and affordable.
3) Pic related...

DELETE

Still waiting, dumb bitch!

work my way up
i wont be more attractive just because i fucked some low end bitch

So how does that work?

You will be more attractive to a slightly better low end bitch. While you fuck the low end bitch, monkey branch to the slightly better low end bitch. Repeat this process by monkey branching from bitch to bitch until you get a top quality bitch.

Women care about three things: Your social status, your resources (money) and your genetic material. This implies that if you're an ugly dude you can still get girl if you're rich with high social status.

They've always been hypergamous
Humanity evolved that way

So, Sup Forums, how do you present all this women hating to your friends?
Oh wait you don't, I forgot, you don't have any friends, hahahahaha, and even if you did you'd not have the balls to even begin to explain all this misogynistic loco stuff to them, hahaha cowards!
Hoo, boy! You even have bullshit statistics, unsourced infographs and - the most legit of them all - shit tier memes! to back up your insane, hateful claims!
How about you lazy ass manchildren look at yourselves instead of wommenz, huh?
Go hit the gym, stay healthy and get a job so that you can be a traditional man for a traditional wife. If you can't provide for her, how do you expect her to be a conservative woman?
>but muh j00z
This is how the world worked for millenias. Women were raising kids and men provided for them, regardless of jewish parasites stealing portions of their money or not.
Improve yourself before trashitalkng all women for the current state of affairs.

Don't listen to this garbage anglo advice, it's internet meme-tier for people who never leave the house

I love these posts to be quite honest

I know this is copypasta, but:
>Go hit the gym, stay healthy and get a job
is good advice. Not for the purpose of getting a woman ("conservative" women are just cheating sluts in disguise), but for improving yourself.

>tfw creative but ugly, never had bitches fawning over me
Just fuck my shit up, senpai

Leafpost.

bongpost

I want a harem with all my ex-gfs as wives.

Only sluts and chads are on Tinder, are there people here who really think that people with interests other than physical contact are on Tinder?

Top kek, how gullible are some people. It's nice evidence to show how fucked society has gotten.