Is it time for Muslims to leave Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4845920/Shocking-moment-woman-abuses-Muslim-worshippers.html
youtube.com/watch?v=uY20IFaWlsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yifS-uoFaVM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no it's time for wh*Tes to leave

fuck u

fpwp

End yourself, snowball.

Lol a slav and a muslim.Can you be more hated?

Ruskies is not an owners of their homeland.
I'm Azer

I'm listening to Autechre you milkman scum

Muh kikes.Maybe fuckoff back to the middel east and defend your homeland sandcoon

Only Sunni Muslims and Zionist Jews should leave.

Shia Muslims are bro tier.

You got the video?

So you're a retard.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4845920/Shocking-moment-woman-abuses-Muslim-worshippers.html

>Is it time for Muslims to leave Europe?
Yes of course !

Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

Jews screwed us over

There was never a time for them to be there in the first place.

They will blame Jews.

racist?
What race are muslims?

Sure, mate. (((We))) did it.

Why am I not surprised a mudshit is trying to blame everyone but his own scumfuck people for all their problems.

It was the kikes you fucking imbecile and even though they did all that for you you are being good goys and doing exactly what they want.

Either way, if the west brought all this to themselves, why bomb and invade nations like Spain? They havent done shit. You act like this is all some justified retribution, but Islam never needed provocation before. Unprovoked attacks westward were a common case in history. Only when the gulf of wealth became so large, since Islam brings only poverty, did they lessen.

as if you camel jockeys haven't been fighting each other tooth and nail since the dawn of time. We fucked up bringing you here. But you'll never dominate us, your in-group fighting is worse than ours.

wtf is that thread?
muslims stay u fucking leave
u got conquered, its over

Rats

Don't care.
You smell.
Get out.

it's been time the last ~1200 years

reminder here that you hypocrites let most of this happen

keep at with the Jewish guilt though.it's not like they hate Christians more the muslins and somehow got us to fight even more than ever.

non-white and non-yellow

england no!

>Racist

>To insult religion

Hmmm.

We'll cause more havoc than that before we are finished

kys

are those the lyrics to the Canadian national anthem?

>racist
>moslems

Err...

>Actually falling for the b8
>Even reading past "Muslim here"]
Fuck me, you guys are something else

No!

It is time for white people to move on and leave Europe for the new citizens.

Much of what you say is

But you still follow a barbaric, totalitarian cult, your "religion" is a prison of the mind
Free yourself, slave

youtube.com/watch?v=uY20IFaWlsQ

Rascist? Islam isn't a race it's a death cult that includes people from all races.

>trying to subvert
>i was just pretending

could you be any more jewish?

mud people make whitey mad, they push, push, push, then whitey crushes them, puts them in camps, feeds them into ovens..nobody white say shit when it's happening even though they can smell the burning hair. Then they wonder..how could this happen? Whites make a science out of killing..so keep pushing..l can't wait for the purge.

Typical mudslime, blame everyone else and play the victim card. The evils committed by our politicians does not justify butchering civilians like cold blooded savages. If you think that's ok you're a fucking sadistic cunt.

Yes.

It's time they realize they don't belong to Europe.

Blah. I dont need the oil anymore leaf cuck. those sand niggers can get back to their primitive, boy raping, wife beating, do nothing culture. No fucks given

If we could go somewhere without the shitskins following us, I'd be all for it. We could form a new nation and live our lives in peace. But no, every nigger, spic and mudslime on earth would follow us, because without us they have nothing

You scum have been attempting spread your disgusting ideology by sword from the beginning. You can't blame these relatively recent events for your bloodlust. Go back to your shithole of a continent before we're forced to make you.

You will realize that we are here to stay

Mohamerde, please...

Oh you'll be gone one day. Maybe not this generation or the next, but eventually. We did it before.

>flood countries with muzzies
>tell natives muzzies are better people than them
>tell natives "Yes, muzzies will replace you, but this is a good thing"
>tell natives they have to respect their shitty archaic rituals
>natives snap
>oy goy, y u so raciss??
Bad goyim. Bad.

This desu. Islam will rule the west

You have already lost the demographic race and will lose your grip on your homelands bit by bit.

Europe will not be taken in a show of force but slowly and quietly

>We

Kek

this is also for you iranian

But how, European governments are censoring the media to keep citizens blind. If we want to show them the truth, then show them the truth. Infiltrate news sources. Send messages. Start referendums or act violently. Stop saying that and do something

Then have you noticed that this shit can change. Shocking right. Europeans can have kids, dum dum

youtube.com/watch?v=yifS-uoFaVM
Only reason shit'e muslims "behave" is because they are outnumbered by sunnis.

The ball has been coming and going between east and west for quite a while to say the least, and I don't the game will end anytime soon.

And like a true muslim, you can't even cook up a fresh pasta.
And without oil your "countries" would be as insignificant as are your cultural achievements and you.

Your massacres in those countries was never about "ideology" otherwise you would have done something to us. It was about oil and political interests.

Oh look another brown/leftist twat who can't accept reality.

Please keep pushing. Not long now. You're making it so easy.

Get out of my country mohamedien

Worse for you, your presence here will just create suffering for everyone, including yourselves.

>Muslims
>Race
Fake news

Used to go through Dewsbury on the train to work, it's shit and atleast 4 out of 5 people there are muslim.

Remember, based boomer women are the only reason Trump won and Brexit succeeded.

North African nigger detected

>mohamerde
kek'd
is that a thing in frogland?

Honestly I am tankful to Muslim to be such cancer , because it make the majority of the population to hate them , while if they had behave like normal human being , people would import much more Muslim making it an easy win

Yes, those trends can change. And the muslims' predilection for inbreeding won't help them.

Wesh ma gueule ça fait un bail
Tu viens plus aux soirées ?

Of course it's more offensive to tell them to fuck off rather than those nice Muslims raping our fucking kids and blowing people up at a fucking pop concert. I wish Pakis would just tell us to fuck off and we can knock the black cunts over in a van of peace.

Get the fucking sand out your foreskin

its an sjw or user larping as a muzzi. if he had any belief or interest in what he said, he'd followed it up with some replies. But only 1 post by this ID. He's hopping between boards shitposting on all of them.

also
>arab \ turk shitskin alliance starting attacking the west 620AD, and its been pretty continuous for the last 1397 years, only interrupted in point-like intervals in history, a couple of crusades, and the interval between WW1 to WW2. Otherwise its been 1 way traffic of shitskins invading europe.

>if he had any belief or interest in what he said, he'd followed it up with some replies. But only 1 post by this ID
every reply has been ad hominem, no substance to reply to.

Try again.

You are losing kaffir dog

This

>losing
>runs the world