Dealing with inferiority

Sup pol.
I'm pretty much left and I dont believe women are inferior. but my close friend does and we have this brutally honest thing between eachother. I can talk to him pretty openly about his views and how they'd affect me and there is a sense of compassion I find completely lacking here. I don't expect it of course, Just because i'm not a pol regular doesn't mean I'm not a Sup Forums veteran.

Ultimately on websites across the casualfag realm you see two things. A bunch of men complaining to men about how women are bitches and inferior and need to be controlled, and a bunch of cunts talking to other cunts about how evil men are trying to control us so we should casterate them all.

I wanted to gauge pols general reaction to addressing women directly with your views. rather than talking to eachother, how would you go about trying to convince a girl to do as you like, what is your advice, would you be harsh? kind? how far do you go? what do you tell your daughter or your sister?

I'm sure there will be a clusterfuck of answers assuming this thread doesn't fall of the face of the earth. Pol is pretty unanimous about us not deserving most human rights we have, but beyond that I understand there will be disparity, but there just really isn't anything else out there i'm aware of that treats women as the target audiance for this sort of talk. Its all circle jerking instead.

And no i'm not posting tits, but you can have weebshit meme horns.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qpRULjszHSo
nkilsdonkgervais.wordpress.com/2016/08/10/research-finds-that-the-state-is-entirely-funded-by-male-taxpayers/
youtu.be/-bLIopuJZv4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

didn't read lol

>how would you go about trying to convince a girl to do as you like

I'd probably put magick spell on her or something

also post more faun girls

>gay post
>about wemen
lol

Fuck off you stupid roastie fuck pig whore, with your faggot flag.

No one here gives a shit about your feelings or opinions.

There is a 100% chance that you are either:

1. Fat and ugly
2. Mentally ill
3: A tranny
4: A combination of these

In short, kill yourself cunt.

Women could live just as men do, but it's not a good deal.

>implying women cant be gay
doesnt seem that way to me. I mean financially speaking if I hold a job and accrue money and a savings, I am more secure from disaster and more invested in all of my investments than if my only marketable value is a pussy.

>meme flag
>no tits
No.

Women are inferior to men.
No men, no civilization.
No women, no sex.

Thats all they have to offer: beauty for baiting, pussy for pleasure and uterus for children. Women are the personification of human sexual strategy for sorting the best males around, and thats their natural role.

I'm well aware of all the "red pills" senpai
if you read the op it should be clear I'm asking for what you would do to convince women, not other men.

the stuff you're posting is available every day.

Even the most intelligent of women are still ruled by their emotions. Sad. They seem educated and smart but once you start talking for a bit, every conversation boils down to muh fee fees

and this is the words you'd choose to convince another woman she's inferior?

No one will accept themselves as being named inferior, much less when the mainstream cultural climate is of 'empowerment' and 'representation'. If you try to, they will find refugee in the far left.

I guess one thing it can be done, is to appeal for tradition and familiar life.

Also, there is a way to submit women to a men with ease:
Become Chad. Women are wired for bowing down to Chad superiority. And thats how you do it. Learn women mental patterns, learn how to deal with their natural sinful morality and cunning, learn how they lie, and become a masculine and dominant Chad. They just can't resist.

The work out meme is not wrong. Women already slave themselves to dominant and violent looking males: cops, thugs, drug traffickers, man in uniform, man in powerful positions... Women choose men by how much superior they are to them in status. All women naturally acknowledge the aristocratic and hierarchical nature of human relationship. It's the main core driving force on how they choose the male they '''love'''.

thanks for comming back and dropping by with an actual answer. It is appreciated

this however is aimed at men, off topic.

holy shit

>women makes book about how women should be good wives
>how hard can it be to sexual satisfy your husband once in a while
>gets death threats

fuck this timeline

thats the world we live in, on the one end a bunch of right wingers threatening to gas and lynch me for kissing a girl, and a bunch of crazed sjws banning and sending threats to women who are good at doing things.

No it isnt, he just indirectly explained to you why women are inferior. It is their biological role to be inferior.

perhaps you are out of touch with what the word inferior means. The OP explicitly states that ive seen tons of indirect info directed at other men about female inferiority. This thread is about what, if anything would pol tell directly to women, not indirectly.

It's more a matter of admitting nobody is completely equal and the things that set us apart are mostly determined at birth

Surely you would agree that somebody born without arms and legs could work as a fireman, thus the ones born with said body parts are better suited for such a task. They are for a lack of better words superiour firemen

If we take this one step further and compare men and women, there is a lot of indications pointing towards differences that are not only expressed in physical attributes, but also the mentality between the genders

Since we ignore this difference women will strive for professions and lifestyles that will put them at a disadvantage compared to the men, who in certain fields are superiour and more capable at doing a good job than their female counterparts.

If we admit that people are never going to be equal it will be easier to find ways to create a system and society that is more efficient, where the key is a pragmatic approach over a denial rooted in ideology which only hold us back

Long story short, you're only inferior if you put yourself in situations where people are better than you rather than accepting and pursuing things where you actually get a chance to shine

could not work as a fireman*

Case in point

Most of the things we say we genuinely believe to be for their best interests. Its why we give the same advice to our family as to potential mates.

Most of us actually don’t want inferior partners, but people we respect and make us want to be better people.

The present set up is actually making women as unhappy as men.

good post, though the reality is most women who are house wives never ever get a chance to shine, and it doesn't really address how being financially dependant on the whims of another and only having the value of your pussy is a better way of life for the woman herself.

I'm going to ignore the obvious childbareing question because pols main opinion on the matter is that women are terrible parents and its hard to argue against it.

relevant
youtube.com/watch?v=qpRULjszHSo

Gonna need some tits for verification purposes.

Thats fucking retarded. You cant redpill a woman on their own gender. They actually lack the mental capacity to hold an objective argument.
Sounds like you made this thread for attention

I agree that the current set up is making people unhappy. but there are far more factors than lolwomens rights. correlation isnt causation. you could make the same arguement that the media and mass communication in development since the 70s as the oft posted graph shows is the cause of declining female happiness. either way, theres also scientific evidence that employed women are happier than unemployed women.

if you truly believe this then why are you posting in a thread specifically made by a woman asking said question?

Shitty b8 man, there are plenty of intelligent redpilled women
You're just mad none of us want anything to do with you

Personal take on it.
I have not met one person who has said women should not be able to vote.
I have only met people who said women have not earned the right to vote.
Imagine that you have a paycheck. And every month some random dude tells you that you need to spend 20% of your paycheck on him. And if you don't, you'll be jailed. Unfair right?
Well MOST, not all, women do not pay more tax than they receive through benefits from the government. And MOST, not all, of men pay more tax than the receive in benefits.
So, when people who don't pay more tax receive the right to vote, what will they do with that vote?
Simple, they will vote themselves other people's money.
TL;DR : I have rarely seen people say women shouldn't vote. They just say that you should contribute to society and not be a leech and still want to vote.

Marriage is another thing. No fault divorce means that the women can divorce a man for absolutely no reason. Which sounds good on paper, BUT, we also have a law that says that you have to support the PRIMARY CAREGIVER. Which is usually the mom.
Meaning that the moment you are married to a woman, she owns half your shit. No questions asked. No other proof needed. All you need to do is get married. The more years the better.
That's why I hear that women need to be controlled. Because if you don't control her, she can marry you for 5 years and be more than eligible to half your shit, cheat on you with another man, and when you get a divorce, you lose your house, children and more than half your salary. So when you take away a woman's right to leave a marriage just for the lolz, it's controlling her.

as a fellow woman poster, do you mind if i ask you if you think women as a whole are inferior to men?

Nah women are not inferior to men, they are just different. God made it this way. The identity politics are a result of the more virulent aspects of continental philosophy. No God, and no universal brotherhood of men, then you must put your hope and faith in men and women. That is a really fucking bad idea. The identity politics have to stop. It just breeds more of the same shit on the opposing end. Jordan Peterson, for all of his faults, has the right idea. The pendulum will just continue to swing further and further until something gives. God help us.

I don't know. I've never seen it as an inferiority/superiority thing.

I just see it as a "dem's da facts" sorta thing.

The fact of the matter is we currently live in a world/democracy where women are 51 percent of the population and are much more likely to vote for the left because it seems that from a biological standpoint, not a cultural one, a vast majority of them (there are some exceptions) see the government as daddy/provider/hubby and often turn the downtrodden and the oppressed into extensions of their children.

We like the idea of democracy, but if 80 percent of the population would vote to reinstitute slavery tomorrow would you just be like "will of the majority says so so that's what we're gonna do!"

At some point, you have to choose some minimum level of mental faculty requirement to determine who gets to steer the ship of the nation.

Should women just not be allowed to vote? nah, probably not.

Should society and men more often tell women they're fucking wrong and these women should probably have to take this criticism to heart rather than have avenues with which to destroy/shame/humiliate/denounce their critics? Yeah, probably.

Regarding the housewife thing I don't have enough knowledge on the subject matter to have an opinion, but my post was not about that

I'm simply arguing for shedding new light on the equality question where we should evaluate what traits, roles and tasks we should value in different positions within society and let the merits of an individual be judged over anything else and have no problem if a certain demographic end up with more men than women.

Women are for making babies

I think men are witnessing a pathological current in feminism grow and fester. Mothers who possess their children and stunt their growth and development. Men have their own unique pathologies, and feminists gladly point these out all the time, but rarely point out their own faults. Whenever you hear a woman criticize feminism, it is usually just praise camouflaged as criticism. Just read a few articles from jezebel if you can stomach it.

>rarely seen anyone say women shouldnt vote
do you not hang out on pol much? I'm not even a regular and what you are saying is far from the main complaint. (though it is one)
but since you champion that one complaint, I want to ask you if you have any graphs showing women dont pay taxes back if you remove childbirthing welfare. I personally dont agree with the welfare for childrearing and would like to know if it puts me back in black ink.

>marriage is broken.
I agree, thats why I support gay marriage, to help fix it. the purpose of marriage should be to support monogamy and stable human relationships which are necissary in developing life and prevents sleeping around to a larger extent. My opinion on divorce splitting income rests solely on weather or not women are to have rights or not. if the latter, then the income should be divided to provide for her lack of marketability (not virgin, used goods, older) and unable to be employed.

>primary caregiver
I see this used a lot as an excuse and I really cant fathom it along side the constant (and some of the only consistant information I find hard to counter) evidence that women are not good parents.

no need. as a feminist i'm already dissillusioned with the movement. Its a giant knee jerk reaction button on the face of it even before you connect it to the retarded reddit morons who unironically believe a woman who is really good at a bunch of stuff has to be a right wing psi op because women aren't allowed to have skills. (I wish i was exaggerating)

Do you really think in seriousness we advocate women being unemployed pregnant housewives?

We don’t and we are not going back to that. The vast majority of men are not trying to control women and don’t think whole classes of groups are inferior. What we do say is there are differences between different groups and genders.

Things are not working at the moment and masses of men are simply opting out of participation. Some of the reasons are directly because of women. This is one of the reasons why there seems to be so much hostility, with women feeling they are being controlled and men feeling women are bitches

fair enough, then I surmise you intend to caution your female children that theyre disadvantaged but if they want to persue their dreams they can?

I think, and science tends to agree, that we have our strengths and weaknesses. It helps to have a level headed man around because women tend to think more emotionally than logically (generally speaking). On the flip side, women are usually better at the emotional side of things so we're more likely to do well in things like child care, and are more naturally inclined to the arts and things like that. Lots of women today are vapid cunts, sure, but the same can be said for the types of guys that think they're God's gift to women while they sit on their ass, an amorphous blob surrounded by crusty cumtissues and burger wrappers

>Do you really think in seriousness we advocate women being unemployed pregnant housewives?
that is the general loudest opinion shouted, when asked repeatedly for any kind of poll or the like on these things I continue to recieve excuses that it would never work because muh shills. so yes, and I dont think you can expect me to discern which posts are supposed to be "true" pol posts over others

>control drama
while I recognize this is often a drama for feminists and sjws, I recognize that many men on pol truly do believe women are mentally inferior to men and am interested in how they would approach an actual woman on the topic rather than just eachother (as that is all you can really find online).

Alright to answer your question, it's very much situational. You gauge her comfort level, build enough rapport, then take her one step beyond. She follows instinctively because she wants to be led. Rinse and repeat that process to mold any woman into what you desire.

>though the reality is most women who are house wives

>(((Feminism))) has convinced women that being a virtuous homemaker is something to be ashamed of, and riding the cock carousel is liberation

>never ever get a chance to shine

Women have the exact same oppourtunities to shine as men these days, they dont because they don't have the biological drive. I'll let you in on a little secret, men created civilization as a way to get laid more

>it doesn't really address how being financially dependant

It's impossible to be a strong independant woman with an excellent career and be an excellent mother at the same time. Think of a family as a cohesive unit led by the father

>and only having the value of your pussy is a better way of life for the woman herself.

Modern women are selfish and make horrible mothers and wives, and the hypergamous nature makes them manipulative and destructive to social cohesion. The value of their pussy doesn't outway the costs.

Humans are a sexually dimorphic species, meaning on average women are inferior and the men are more aggressive and compete via tournament mating.

Women are:
Shorter
Weaker
Less intelligent
Smaller brains
More mental breakdowns
Get sick more often
Etc.

The only thing they have is a monopoly on reproduction. Yet this is the only thing they need for society to value them more than men.

If you want to prove that females are Inferior to men, ask yourself: why do women always pick superior men to be with.

They'll have advantages and disadvantages due to their gender just like boys

With that said I'm thinking more in the line of telling them they're good at some things and bad at other things. At the end of the day they must be honest with themselves which is one of the most difficult things for any person to do

They should also give things in life a chanse before evaluating if it's something worth pursuing or not

At the end of the day I would like them to think of themselves as adults that approach life with realism and responsibility

women serve no purpose other than birthing and nurturing of children.

I cannot take reddit much anymore. r/conspiracy is starting to go to shit, and the brainwashing of the major subs is a terrifying thing to behold. I think a lot of women are starting to become disillusioned with modern feminism. Hopefully it can lead to some sort of serious reform. Men and women were not made to hate one another. There will always be a certain amount of distrust and enmity, but it has become so profoundly negative and hateful these days that it frankly is scary to see.

Sorry for the super ramble... Been up too late and posting here for longer than is good for me!

scientifically speaking, we are worse at childrearing if we are to believe in the redpilled posts regarding single female parents vs male single parents.

I personally find that your ideas are a kind of honeyed poison. I would much prefer the bitter truth than something that pretends to say "women are more emotionally intelligent even though we; cant control our emotions, aren't able to tell what we really want, and aren't able to make more level headed decisions than men."

the very part of your post "men are level headed" is in stark contrast to your idea of mental superiority for female emotions, as that is a direct skill of emotional maturity, to manage emotions well to meet goals.

as for the arts, women dont seem to be all that inclined in the arts compared to men, mostly because men have better spacial and image retaining imagination, which makes them more able to compose paintings and the like.

I just dont think its productive to lie to ourselves. We're either mentally equal, or inferior. this seperate but equal nonsense is at best a ruse and at worse a complete delusion caused by empathetic men who can't own up to their own position.

Youre fucking dumb. A woman never gets her moment to shine raising kids? How about when she picks a man she chooses great genetics then raises the damn kids properly. Most happy women are mothers of great kids. Great kids don't come from shit genetics and a shit mother. Does the C.G. artist star in the fucking movie no, but his moment to shine is the effects he put in the stars movie. Not everyone is out front in the spot light some people shine as a creative role and nothing is more important than the creation of human beings. Fuck you O.P.

Men and women are holy allies when partnered and redpilled, everything else is degenerate.

is that way for you virgin betas

Not who you were responding to but here ya go

>Women have the exact same oppourtunities to shine as men these days, they dont because they don't have the biological drive. I'll let you in on a little secret, men created civilization as a way to get laid more
no actually civilization happened the way it did because we figured out how to farm, fucked around a bit, then realize all our food was dying, so we had to farm to survive. that is the birth of civilization. women where around for thousands and thousands of years before civilization, yet no civilization until suddenly we needed to farm to survive.

as for your assertion that women don't want to shine, i dont see a source for that, but even assuming its true, I dont see the point in bringing it up when I only brought it up because another person made it clear women could shine somehow by being a homemaker.

>its impossible to ve a strong independant woman and be the best mother possible
I'd go one further, it would be immensely superior if the father and mother could work from home and support the child directly.

>Modern women are selfish and make horrible mothers and wives, and the hypergamous nature makes them manipulative and destructive to social cohesion. The value of their pussy doesn't outway the costs.
not relevant when we are discussing a society where women dont have any right to persue a career or her own interests.
>women are bad
People are bad

>t. Tranny

>Ask yourself
by this same logic men would be inferior as they always look for the superior woman.

otherwise though thankyou for sharing your tactics for how you would try and convince us of our place.

i'd love to hear what some things you would regard as unsuited to your daughters if you are willing to divulge, but even if not thankyou for your time.

Many of us are raised by single parents and see broken families around us. Sex is also a lot easier to get for women. This make a lot a men maladjusted. What we do want is families and a strong society. The actions of lots of women directly lead to the weakening of these. Its one of the reasons men are opting out of society and not having children.
What we do say is men and women are different.

you seem to be purturbed that moment to shine doesn't mean moment to be of use quietly and stowed away where no one can observe or appreciate. I'm sure to smile and nod if that is what you think women should value but please don't throw a hissy fit that a chance to shine doesn't contort to mean whatever you want it to.

it really doesnt seem like behavior i'd expect from someone intellectually and emotionally superior to me.

>women are inferior.

I prefer to use the term unequal.
To me, being rightwing is about rejecting the egalitarianism of the left.
Which makes sense to me because of the fact that sexual dimorphism is a thing.

For example:
Because of this sexual dimorphism, women have differently shaped hips.
The average woman is thus incapable of marching the same length of time and distance as the average male would.
Concluding that when I say women in the military is a mistake would then make me a fascist nazimonster who denies you your human rights.
Which is obviously just unscientific bullshit leading from being unable to question your own faulty ideological dogmas.

You are welcome, should I continue?

it looks like you arent reading then. I asked for what you posted with all forms of welfare for childrearing removed.

OP, i'm putting a fair deal of time and effort in this post, so I hope that you and the other Sup Forums "females" can appreciate that and at least read this.

Inferiority is a relative matter. I consider on average women inferior to men using my most likely gender biased evaluation criteria. It is to be said that women and men have different strenghts and weaknesses that are a product of evolution and are there because of the different roles men and women are supposed to fill in the "human animal" pack structure.

but all of this is irrelevant, for one very simple reason: even if women were on average smarter than man, whatever the product of her intellect, be it inferior or superior or equal to men's, is put to shame to the importance of the role that only a woman can fulfill: motherhood. only a woman can be a mother, give birth to children and raise them to be great men and proper women. that is why a woman's time is practically wasted, unless it is dedicated to motherhood, whatever her talent or education or brilliance might be.

this is why "convincing" grown modern women that they are inferior is not only impossible, but useless. The only thing they must absolutely understand is that they are more important than they can possibly imagine, and that they are wasting their immense value on foolish pride and volatile pleasure, in the pursuit of an unlikely career, useless indipendence or whatever high goal they might reach that will still never be as high as procreation.

I don't think women are inferior; men need women and women need men. Unmarried men and women past a certain age are... wierd.
You'll have a harder time convincing people that male and female brains are wired differently, but one cannot argue we're not a sexually dysmorphic species, more-so than many other mammals.

Hell, isn't the female average IQ basically always the same as the male's of the same racial group but with a smaller St.Dev?

>And no i'm not posting tits

then gtfo

>Tactics
>Our place

So a disingenious post from the start.

Your only place is with 7 cats.

Just about every time i hear those words theyre normally followed by some nonsense about how us women are emotionally superior where men are logically superior. I sincerely hope you haven't fallen for that. It's like the disneys little mermaid compared to the original thing of female inferiority.

I think you're right, but I didn't mean to make it seem like I think men and women are equals, I worded it poorly. I don't, but i do believe we have certain strengths and weaknesses when compared. I suppose I feel we should have the same rights and opportunities as men so we've got a fair shot, but it's obvious that men are stronger in general, usually more intelligent in general, etc.

They are inferior. Look what at the contributions of each gender on all trough history. One is pathetic, and the other is absolute. Women are wired for measuring everything in terms of relationships, sex and a court intrigue life, while men are wired for dominating nature and the synthesis of a human constructed world that will harbor us and protect us. What is useful and what is not? Women are not useful at all, the aim of beauty is not to be useful, but an ornament for another goal, in that case, reproduction. Thats what they are here for. Of course we have talents, and those should championed and cherished.

That was the view of women from all times in all geographies, but distorted on recent modernity. Embrace the undying truth, drop the blue pill.

as long as you address women directly, weather its your hypothetical daughter, wife, general public. what you would say to us.

My idea of what the general role for my potential future daughters should not determine every aspect of their life. I'm personally more interested with teaching them how to approach life over demanding them to agree with me on everything

If they want to pursue a career that is more beneficial to men(such as firemen) it is likely they will fail. If they do not make it I hope they will be honest with themselves and try something else. If they prove me wrong on the other hand then how could I not be proud?

My goal would be to raise competent adults, and you only get experience and skills from trying things out and I will not take that away from them

Newfag. Came just somewhat recently after the Shia shit.
> constant evidence that women are not good parents.
Agreed. But feminism be pushing that woman are "better" caregivers.
I meant that most of the time woman would willingly choose to take care of the child more than the men, just because they are the PRIMARY caregivers doesn't mean they are better.

The taxes.
Im not an American but mostly just an outsider seeing in.
Here's a quick one that I pulled up.
nkilsdonkgervais.wordpress.com/2016/08/10/research-finds-that-the-state-is-entirely-funded-by-male-taxpayers/
I mean. If the woman who aren't working (aka housewife) don't pay tax, then they pull it down, There for they should not be able to vote.
Similarly, men who don't work at all (Which is rare, but not impossible) should also not deserve the right to vote.
I'm sorry I can't really follow your request fully with the take out (insert specific requirements here) but I think we both can agree that people who don't work, and don't contribute to more tax money than they receive should not be able to vote.
For example, single mothers on child support and welfare. They get food stamps and money from other people (mostly their husbands). If they work part time and require the welfare to get through, they shouldn't be able to vote.

Yeah men have always cornered the market on honor and glory and women naturally want in. Problem is women want to do this through cheating, essentially. Attempting to lower the bar in order to gain equality will only lead to resentment and mediocrity. There are plenty of women who excel at shit, but these women are usually not the ones put forward as role models for younger women. Instead, screechy histrionic third wavers are the ones who have become the role models and leaders.

just wrote the only intelligent reflection on these matters this thread has seen, got completely ignored. fml

Inferior?
Women can turn men into pathetic spaghetti dropping mumbling fools by just glancing at them.
We have different roles.
Most women will be inferior in fullfilling male roles compared to men. That does not mean they are inferior creatures.

if by that you mean having a child in our prime years i can agree that that would be the best for the childs growth and health. however. The reality of childrearing is some genes should not be passed on and more importantly, a common and as far as i have been able to research on my own, the women being worse parents than men seems to be true. if you have evidence otherwise i'd love to hear it.

>scientifically speaking, we are worse at childrearing if we are to believe in the redpilled posts regarding single female parents vs male single parents.

There's a difference between being raised by a single mother and being raised by a widow

>no actually civilization happened the way it did because we figured out how to farm

Men figured out how to farm, to tame beast of burden, came up with spoken and written languages, built the shit that made civilization possible. They men who pushed the boundaries and took chances and acquired resources and power were able to pass on their genes, women never had to do any of that. At one point in history 17 women passed on their genes for every one man.

>

I'd go one further, it would be immensely superior if the father and mother could work from home and support the child directly.

When a child is in it's tender years it needs constant tending to. Again not possible to do any serious work and be a good mother. If you use daycare you are not raising your kids, the daycare is. That erodes trust.

>not relevant when we are discussing a society where women dont have any right to persue a career or her own interests.

You have every right to go orgy every night, pursue whatever career you want, do all the drugs you want youtu.be/-bLIopuJZv4

Currently my sister let herself go, eating like hippo and doesn't shave or wear makeup.
I tried to convince her quite aggressively and told her it was bad that she was a feminist, and should be more feminine and fix her attractiveness if she wants a decent boyfriend/husband.
She reacted badly and doesn't talk to me anymore.
I had drank a whole bottle of red wine at this point but still, i probably should of been more gentle.

I just came to say 'fuck you and the hoes you defend'.

Nobody gives a shit about you being a 'Sup Forums veteran'; and your fagflag sure as fuck doesn't spell you gaining any knowledge in the field which you seem so eager to discuss.

I pretty much agree, however when it comes to literary arts and communication, women on average would seem to better since they have greater ability to communicate and getting people to empathise with them.

Going back to OP's question I think it's flawed since there isn't a way of critizing female as a whole, because "misogyny" and "sexism", along with the many white knights that will come and say they are perfect as is and to not listen to what I say.

OP confirmed for being a female.

that is the current majority consensus of scientific understanding yes, but it is not the only position that is scientifically valid. many of pol's redpills are based on richard lynns research which while having problems and needs to be reproduced badly, aren't necisarrily garbage research. much of pol tends to pretend that the studies that show women have equal or slightly superior average are jewish trickery or straight up pretends they dont exist.

you seem lost, but as long as you don't mind it, have at it.

Men are the head, women are the neck. The moment we give you cunts positions of power you sow fear and destroy nations. Thanks for dooming our children. Other than that, behind every good man is a good woman. Inferiority is subjective.

Okay let me brainstorm a little bit on this, rly made me think.

I'm glad you at least adopted that mindset, I havent let go of my believe in mental equality but I feel the greatest danger is the idea that men can subjugate us and pretend theyre not doing exactly that at the same time. I hope we continue to have the shot you talked about, as that would satisfy me as well, though I find I worry that the finer tasting poison will take more root and truly deny us any agency in our fate on the basis of us being inferior, and yet that inferiority being unaddressable due to double think.

Nah it was a pretty funny reply, actually. You are obviously pretty bright and knew exactly the kind of replies you were going to get. I think you are afraid of sympathizing with some of the ideas you are exposed to around here. Not all of them are bad. In fact many of them are more sane than what you and I are exposed to in the mainstream.

Its more like what this guy sayswomen are the ones that make babies. Many men are easily replaced. For white men investing in a woman and sticking around to raise a family is a massive investment of time and energy. Its also our one of our main motivations. its why we bother to work at all.

If society is set up to remove these motivations then men drop out. Most of us don’t believe women are inferior. most of us want our wives, daughters or whatever to have full and empowered lives.

If a man subjugates you by robbing you of your mental equity, versus subjugating you by beating the shit out of you, which are you more equipped to combat?

>women are worse parents than men
this is true only now that they have been generally brainwashed with feminist and marxist idiocy, and thus "liberated" from their nature-intended role, so that when they find themselves forced to fulfill it, they often do it badly.
moreover, I believe the research you are basing this statement on, is about single mothers. if that is the case, the correct assumption to be drawn from it is not that women are on average worse parents, but instead that some women are mudsharking subhumans who like to get fucked by niggers and/or white trash, who are obviously going to be shitty parents

(also I am not saying that girls should have their first child at 16, I believe life is to be enjoyed at the very least until 20)

>The reality of childrearing is some genes should not be passed on
this is a completely different matter, i'd say

kek'd

So what ability is useful for our collective survival? Mentally destructing a male you bait with sex and natural beauty or the owning of nature and synthesis of a reality made for ourselves? Yes, different role indeed, because women are the guardians of reproduction and human existence, and that IS an equally important role for our survival. I agree with that.

Yep! Happily married, with a house on the way. Makes working a lot easier.

in terms of removing the childwelfare, since i dont believe in childwelfare, I want to know if it where excised from the tax sum, it would change womens contribution to positives. and if that where the case, an arguement could be made that every woman who doesnt seek child welfare is contributing. Those that do, well, while I dont agree with child welfare, pol seems to think its important that women have many children. yet deny us the vote for that very reason? over all. it seems contradictory. but I cant directly argue. i am here to listen, and will only correct points that don't fascilitate the over all topic.

>Woman writes a book on how manipulate men
>Not only she is recommending using sex as a strategy, sorry, using the woman's vagina periodically, she is basically saying that women should use sex as a currency and not a form of expressing love.
>How to manipulate them emotionally.
>How to disguise the manipulative intentions as romantic love.
Literally a saint

you wont find an arguement from me, only the fact that i'm in pain from an injury is preventing me from hunting down images to post in reply showing just that stupidity in action

I did reply to you. pretending i didn't doesnt make it so.

If someone has the god given right to choose which genes to pass on, how are they inferior. Only in the Muslim world do they lose that right.