Do women want anything but money at this point?

Do women want anything but money at this point?

Article
>thesun.co.uk/news/2307208/top-international-model-alena-shishkova-dating-the-baby-faced-17-year-old-racing-driver-son-of-a-billionaire-oil-tycoon/

They want a sucker who will foot their bills and pay for their expenses while they go off and fuck another guy.

she already has a baby with a muslim for those not aware

Some do but you need to go for 7/10s or lower

Actual hot girls are a lost cause

Yes, a sea of chad's cocks to jump o nit. Those are the things they really like:
Chads, baiting beta faggots into mental pain while stealing all they have and pretending to be cute.

>getting cucked already at 17

it"s true love user. for real.

Humans are apes.

Females want security and men want a woman with a nice body.

Obviously not all but when they get to choose that's what they go for.

According to her, and then his, wiki he's half Tatar half Jewish. His mother is Jewish.

The only thing they've ever wanted was money. Money = resources. Women have always expected others to provide them with resources. The difference now is that the media has trained them to think they should get ALL the money. They don't have a concept of limits to what they should expect anymore.

Women are attracted to people who can provide for them, stop being a beta faggot and go out and hustle.

>international model
a cashier in my grocery around the corner looks more attractive than this skank. condolences to the poor boy

>have to pick a picture where the baby yawns because you acknowledge in stills the comparison doesn't work
Really makes me think

He's a handsome guy.

!BREAKING NEWS! Slav women are worthless golddiging whores! More at 11.

Oh Abraham, you still have much to learn...

>flag

Oh, you're one to talk.

he is a beard and some lifting away from aryan god

oh really. i assumed he was a muzzie because of the beard and tan

>half tatar/half jewish
>aryan

Covering up that jawline with a beard would be such a waste, and this is coming from a guy with a beard.

>Do women
Posts 1 women, nice generalization

t. Nigger in denial your race looks like apes.

plastic surgery woman last chance

germans used to be cool

> Be the son of a billionaire.
> Can't find a sweatshirt with a good fit.

Yes, money will get you nowhere without aesthetics (pic extremely related) except maybe a washed up roastie, an alimony, and cuckshed. Tbh that guy is really handsome so it doesn't suprise me.

that guy was an autistic retard who fell for the kike propaganda from hollywood about muh tru luvb. his father was a kike as well. he finally released women aren't magical creatures who fall in true love and instead want materialism and went nuts. if the dumb shit would've just waited a couple years he could've gotten women easily

people who use this idiot as proof for anything are clueless dumb fucks

>being this delusional

In a free sexual market like Tinder or even nightclubs, 80% of women will go after the 20% most handsome men. The other 20% of women are lesbians, and then remaining 80% of men end up single or in miserable one sided relationships.

even 2/10 are a lost cause

Shes got an alright face,
nothing special. Shes far too skinny

I thought that was a girl on the right from the thumbnail

this desu familiada

if he wasn't so autistic he woulda been fine

women want security

hedonism has made them hyper for money since that can bring a sense of security

>both blonde
>she isn't a disgusting worthless coalburner race traitor
Fine by me.

That's not what happened. He flaunted his wealth by driving his expensive european cars and wearing designer clothes, only to have meatheads steal the stacies anyway. Plenty of tall autistic chads get laid anyway.

The only hope for guys like elliot and (and 80% of men by large) is either ride it out until your 30s and find some roastie desperate for financial security/kids, pay a hooker, or be really popular with other men to the point where you large social circle provides enough statistics to counteract your huge genetic disadvantage.

are you implying whores are something new and unique to modern age?
besides, I'm kinda sorry for attractive women, they really have to avoid so many obstacles if they wanna be anything but someone's fucktoy

Looks like he's balding already. He's certainly not bad looking apart from that.

he's not a nigger so I approve

because she's so goodlooking? I don't see the problem here. he has a functioning dick.

You really are a special kind of retard if you think attractive women have it hard.

Those are some strong genetics she has if she managed to override that niggers genes
Would be great as an example in a eugenics program

I'd estimate that I would enjoy either of their company exactly zero seconds, perhaps fuck her like a porcelain doll and then not glue her together again.

Sorry Ruski, she got blacked in Monaco.