soon

What happens when global warming hits alaska and siberia?

It already has. Global warming is affecting the entire planet m8. It's a grave threat. We got a nice taste of it down here in southeast Texas.

>Harvey being the result of "global warming"
You have no idea how the weather works do you?

apparently you don't

Climate change is warming the gulf like crazy resulting in larger and more frequent named storms. I've never seen a storm like this in my life here. I had to evacuate for Rita and Ike. Luckily we went unscathed again but everywhere else nearby is just devastated by the flood.

>Texas a Blue state

Thanks to Harvey and Mexico helping the state out more than Trump did this is a real possibility

exactly

Was this Trumps fault or Obamas?

>tx
>az
>fl
>ia
>ga
Dude at least be realistic. Trumps cracking down on illegals, created 1 million jobs and is the works to strengthen multiple trade deals. Word is more and more companies are coming back the states to hire because of the tax incentives their getting, plus repealing Obamafail is gonna be a reality. It's gonna be another clean sweep, the conservatives in our country are growing daily and more and more kids that are going to be of voting age aren't buying into the progressives dribble thanks to the internet. Lemme guess you're a spic or a nigger who had a compadre deported or a friend arrested innocently for looting?

It was neither of their faults. It's man's fault. But Trump and the GOP's climate change denialism is not helping at all. It's hurting actually.

That is realistic. Trump is the worst president in history. More and more Americans are waking up to this fact everyday.

Younger kids are even more progressive than us millenials. I'm a 26 year old white trans woman. I'm meeting more and more Gen Zs who identify as no gender or gender-fluid. They are not more conservative.

I'm sorry if this offends you

The best part about the climate change narrative is every single abnormality (whether it is trending or not) can be attributed to it

Even changing back to whatever was "normal" 5 or 10 years ago would be "change" and at this point New England would be "suffering" if it went back to it's normal winter schedule.

> I'm a 26 year old white trans woman
b8 harder

Trump will lose because a small but significant slice of liberals voted for him instead of Hillary (cheated to beat Bernie?, Iraq/Libya/Syria, corruption?, has no actual morals only pretends to).

Yet since getting into office he's done his best to lose those people, by going neocon abroad and typical mainstream Republican at home. Those people are going to go 3rd party, and he's lose those key states he won by razor-fine margins.

scream >LE SHILLLLLL!!!!!!!1111
at me all you want if you don't want to face facts.

WE have fewer storms now than we did in the 80's and Ike was far worse than this flood event. The worst thing that happened to me was losing power for 20 minutes.

It does. It triggers me.

Texas won't go blue, Georgia won't go blue, Iowa is almost 95% white so it won't go blue, AZ will go red, NV, FL, NC, MI, OH, WI, NH, or even PA can potentially go red, if only some of them.

>le red PA meme

Fortunately, you are wrong. Trump won the moderate Democrats because they realized that the media is fake news, and the Dems have drifted deep into insane, radical communist territory. These people left the Dems for a reason. The Dems have done NOTHING to make them change their minds. We are looking at Trump winning 45 states in 2020.

deep denial

>GA
>AZ
>NC
>IA
i want whatever is it that you're smoking

Keep up the damage control, I'm sure the dems will have a fantastic platform come midterms

you do realize Trump will be impeached?

You memed to far wit NJ and DE. Oregon and NM would go red first

In this scenario SC and even MO will be blue before TX

I like both extreme maps for being realistic

>said the increasingly nervous donkey for the millionth time

i wanted mike pence to be president, but him being a evangelist turned me against it.
especially since they are the same fucks who think Jews deserve the holy land.

i can't and never will accept that.

too many sects of Christianity. we can thank germans and english jew shills for that. for that shit.

You most certainly are in DEEP denial. How's that recount coming? What about that early night for Trump? What about no path to 270? What about the faithless electors? What about pussygate? Hilarious, you were undoubtedly posting incessantly about how sure you were that each of those were CERTAIN to be his downfall, and anyone who disagreed was in denial. Better get those meds adjusted, you are in for 7 and a half more years of delusional false hope and bitter disappointments.

Maybe in his 3rd term, when it is determined that elected or not, a person may only serve two terms as President.

I can't wait for all the salt in 2023 when President Trump repeals the 22nd Amendment.

see

Harvey is the first hurricane to hit Texas in nine years. Hurricanes come in cycles; there were lots in the 1930s and 40s but not much coastal development.

I see a major realignment.

Texas will become blue due to demographics
The rust belt will become more red as voting becomes a race issue. Minnesota should be considered a swing state now

Philly is losing population so I don't see why not.

WRONG!
The future is Jeb!
>This is a Jeb! thread now!!!

Just checked: Trump/GOP could even win 2020 LOSING TEXAS if they capture Minnesota OR the rest of Maine OR New Hampshire. Amazing

Im still coming to grips he won WI, MI and PA. I was a frequent spammer of >PA >red. It seemed impossible

W R O N G

lmao ok and who's your candidate?

>texas
>PA
>FL
>etc
I hope you take meds for that mental delusion

Can't repeal Obamacare, and you think he will repeal an amendment ... Keep dreaming retard

Kirsten Gillibrand

If the dems dont learn their lesson and double down with a sjw-appeasing sich as Kamala Harris or Bernie, Trump can win again.

If they convince Biden to run, on the other hand...

How big of a loser you come on to this white power hug box just to chastise people for not seeing the world exactly like you. That's the problem with you fucking progs is you shove your utopian agenda down everyone's throat and are appalled at any resistance. Keep trying though you almost turned me.

Who will the Demoshit candidate be, lads?

Booker/Gillibrand/Cuomo/Warren?
Bernie?
Hillary/Chelsea?
Biden?
Oprah/Zuckerberg/Gates/The Rock?

>falling for an obvious troll
Jeez, are all Drumpf suporters this dense?

Isn't it about 3 years early for these threads.

>meds
more effective way (pic related)

>TX
>BLUE
BAWAHAHAHAHAHA

I only wish the Dems would get their act together and ditch this identity politics nonsense, but I don't see that happening. Too bad the backlash to Trump will doom the US.

Lobotomy makes you attractive, try it goyim.