Damn, I never thought about it this way

How different could the world be if two petty little words wouldn't have made it into the US constitution?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RVhJ8HztcFQ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_presidential_qualifications_by_country
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hey german female. Im going to hold you in position and impregnate you with my seeds. Your life is now about laying eggs. I have 1 nest ready and will build another one when i feel like it.

Germany was a mistake.

luckily, i was born in poland but naturalized as a us citizen at birth, so i can still be president

>i was born in poland
You are not a natural born citizen. You can never be president.

US soil is required or two US parents.

>coming from Democrats
>who planned on challenging Ted Cruz' eligibility
>who planned on challenging George Romney's eligibility
Hypocrites.

>>who planned on challenging Ted Cruz' eligibility
>>who planned on challenging George Romney's eligibility

Elon Musk isn't eligible under the Ted Cruz or George Romney criterias.

>think someone with no connection with the US until his 20's should be eligible
>think someone raised in Texas with an American mother shouldn't be eligible
You don't see the hypocrisy? Why do all Krauts have autism?

No, I don't see the hypocrisy. One is about interpreting the current constitution, the other is about changing it.

Go elect mohammad in your own country. You guys should be to mars in no time at all. Show the world how it's done Germany! Leading the way as usual!

The rule is just plain retarded, you should choose President based on merit, who gives a fuck if he was born elsewhere and moved to the US when he was young? It's not like the US is an ethnostate. White immigrants can be way better patriots than some of the fucks that were born there.

If you are naturalized, you aren't tagged by the elites and their mind control may not work. So it is a problem to control the president.

1- Musk quit the Trump council over a bill that killed the massive scam called the Paris treaty because his cars would no longer get subsidized by tax money.

2- You need security clearance from intelligence agencies to become president or anything even close to that. That means you must have been born here. That's how they filter out spies from taking power. After all, you wouldn't want a Russian taking over the whitehouse, would you leftie?

false. dad was u.s. citizen living abroad. My birth certificate, issued by the u.s. consulate several hours after my birth, is titled "Consular Report of Birth Abroad", and explicitly denotes that i'm born naturalized as a u.s. citizen

The two words OP refers to are "natural born" u.s. citizen, and that applies to me

>killed the massive scam called the Paris treaty

You are talking about the only international treaty that can save half of humanity. I think you are retarded calling it a scam.

>ou need security clearance from intelligence agencies to become president or anything even close to that. That means you must have been born here.
Go away conspiracy nut.

Incorrect. You have to be born of a SINGLE US citizen to be considered a natural born citizen regardless of the location of your birth.

same. Born in Germanistan but a US Citizen.

But who would pay for bus neet bux?

>Incorrect. You have to be born of a SINGLE US citizen to be considered a natural born citizen regardless of the location of your birth.
Source?

That is absolute bs.

There are four general schools of thoughts and the SCOTUS hasn't chosen one yet:

A. you have to be born on US soil (either on the US mainland or on US soil such as a US embassy or military base) - being born outside of US soil means you are not a natural born citizen, because the citizenship isn't directly conferred based on the US constitution

B. you have to be a US citizen based on an indirectly inferred constitutional automatism that cannot be changed by Congress, i.e. EITHER being born on US soil or being born to two US parents without any other nationality (because in this circumstance the baby can only have US citizenship and no other citizenship) - this is a rather sensible position, as it removes the possibility of any foreign influence on the baby

C. be born on US soil or being born to at least one US citizen parent and receiving citizenship automatically by birth based on US law at the time (the US Congress has put in time limits and age requirements fro the parent, i.e. a baby born to 1 US parent who has lived outside of the US for a long time, is not a US citizen by birth)

D. being born on US soil or being born to 1 US parent at least and being eligible to apply for US citizenship based on the birth to the 1 US parent

Current thinking is either B. or C, but it is not clear. Some argue D. is correct. And some say A. is the only way.

this would be great, then your president's can be BORN in israel too :^)

>Wasting rope

maybe elon can go back to south africa and make south africa great again

You're a polack m8.
You werent born in the us.
Maybe you are a us citizen, but you have been born on polish soil in a polish hospital, cleaned up by a polish nurse and flown back 'home' to the us departing from your motherland polen.

Honorable Mabuto, point of orda... point of orda... why is da honorabl memba not tok like a african?

youtube.com/watch?v=RVhJ8HztcFQ

You are talking about the only international treaty that can save half of humanity. I think you are retarded calling it a scam.

I knew you were a fucking shill, that's why i said leftie at the end, because i could smell you from a mile away. After all, who would question why a foreign born person can't be a sitting US president with nuclear codes, full power over the economy, and full control of the military and resources other than a fucking leftie shill?How fucking stupid do you have to be to ask that type of question?

>Save half of humanity

In Europe,(depending on the country) between 30 to 50% of the cost of one Liter of gasoline is the TAX alone! The paris treaty would add more taxes on poor people who can't afford new vehicles...for a 0.01 degree decrease in temperature in 100 years.....which could be done just by reforestation, or taxing multi billion dollar industries directly.

fuck off, muhammed

Dummy! America would be run by foreign interests...oh, wait...nevermind

don't be sad kraut, i'm sure muhammed can cheer you and your wife up

Naturalized citizens aren't eligible for the position of chief of state in several countries, who the fuck keeps spreading these lies?

If a country needs a foreigner as president then it probably doesn't deserve to exist tbqh.

>Naturalized citizens aren't eligible for the position of chief of state in several countries
Which countries?

It's a mystery.

Meanwhile king nigger dismantled NASA and starts an outreach for mudslimes

Do your own homework, Hans.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_presidential_qualifications_by_country

Why are you lying you stupid fucking Kraut? Go suck off some Jewish NGO.

Big fucking lol if you believe in the Subsidy Kid's Mars promises. Enjoy your SMALLER diameter rocket to nowhere, fag. Maybe you should make a sustainable biosphere first, idiot.

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_presidential_qualifications_by_country
So it is essentially only civilized countries who do not demand a natural born citizen to be president.

Elon Musk is literally a scammer and anyone who likes him should be beaten to death

Brazil I would assume.

>only civilized countries
The biggest cucks you mean.

Hello.
Germany will be non white in one generation.
We will be gone by 2020.
Keep insulting America and they will relocate.
You can't defend your borders against niggers and wogs let alone anyone else.
Bye Bye Fritzy.

Atleast he didn't fuck up the continent with one sentence.

Probably doesn't matter much anymore, seeing as the current president sold the country out the Russians.

Try to run as president. Tough times ahead piotr.

Sure, invest more money into a useless space program while your country is slowly falling apart.

Krautniggers giving us advice. How long has your current form existed? Our Republic is doing just fine.

>You are talking about the only international treaty that can save half of humanity. I think you are retarded calling it a scam.

I know you're a troll, but I'll respond anyway, so the lurkers who think you're serious can see a legitimate response.

The Paris Treaty is fucking bullshit. It doesn't help the environment. Giving China and India billions of dollars (that was part of the plan) for x amount of years will not save the planet. It's a fuckng scam.

>Sure, invest more money into a useless space program while your country is slowly falling apart.
America was at its best when it flew men to the Moon. It will be great again when it goes to Mars or the stars.

You want Elon Cuck, the guy who get gutted out by his wife as president?