Black Smoke Seen Pouring From Russian Consulate in San Francisco

Trump ordered its closure yesterday

nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Smoke-Seen-Pouring-From-Russian-Consulate-in-San-Francisco-442498003.html

Other urls found in this thread:

world.wng.org/content/russia_kicks_out_us_diplomats
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>smoke rises from chimney
and they wonder why they get called fake news

It is black smoke so likely computer media; CDs, DVDs and HD platters. Documents would be white smoke.

Are they going to elect a new pope now?

IT WAS RUSSIAN HACKERS DELETING THE RECORDS OF HACKING THE ELECTION!!!

PUTIN TOLD DRUMPF TO DO IT!!!!!!11
t. reddit

>burning data
wow it's like I'm stuck in a 90s movie!

When the smoke turns white that means the Russians have selected a new president for us.

You do realize fire is the best way to destroy all forms of electronic data, right? Or are you just actually fucking stupid?

mmm yes wash over me 90s! love it, are you ready for y2k?

member?

They destroying classified documents. It a standard procedure in cases like that.

Your posts are absolutely FUCKING LEAF tier you fucking cunt.

you're thinking of jews.

Says the guy asserting smoke=burning HDDs lmao.

Muh no burn day in CA.

COMMIE VS. COMMIE

#Zakharova:demands from #US authorities create a direct threat to the security of #Russian Citizens as #US plan to search #Russian consulate

underrated joke

IMREACH FRLUMPF!!!1!!

>send firefighters to "fight fire" as a ruse to search the consulate
>get turned away
>make noise in media to legitimize an actual search that isn't masked

rly made me think there

Consulate is burning documents that prove Russian connections to Antifa, to Bill Ayers and funding trail. Info that connects the Kremlin to Fusion GPS. Also, fuck them. Putin gets caught then tries to play innocent on the election for Hillary, quiet on Fusion GPS lies, then wants to act like a fag and kicked out hundreds of U.S. diplomats from Russia in a faggot fit back in July.

Russians on Twitter who use their sockpuppet faggot accounts throwing fits about this but have so conveniently forgotten what manlet Putin did in July:
world.wng.org/content/russia_kicks_out_us_diplomats

I was thinking more VHS archival tapes. They seem like they'd be the spy's choice to use.

Nobody even made a jew joke? Damn Sup Forums.