Okay Sup Forums who is the greatest empire of all time?

I am leaning towards the Dutch empire because of their invocation in financial technology which enabled mankind to leave economic gridlock which it had been for thousands of years.

Napoleon and Ghengis Karn are also memorable mentions

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_Empire
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>implying this is even a question

What about Alexander the Great?

The Anglo empire was the greatest in terms of economy, spread, and military (e.g. 'Two Power Standard).

Additionally, she seems to have left the greatest legacy, besides Rome arguably. Of the world's present top ten countries by GDP, Britain fully or partially colonised five.

The longest and also influential to Western Civ - Roman Empire.

lol no

Alexander conquered a ton of lands, however, after he died of butt infection from being a fag, his entire empire fell apart.

Rome > other empires

The sun never set. What language are you speaking? That was the greatest empire. Get it dumbass? We waz kangs

In a short time it changed the lives of millions of Asians for the better.

/thread

Considering everyone in this thread is speaking English I think you have your answer

>people are questioning this

The American Empire

/thread

american
that was easy

>The American Empire
Right, because you have total control of these regions.

the jewish empire

French empire was the greatest of all time.

They do.
The American Jew-led Military-Industrial/Banking/Tech complex + controlled government = world leaders who can easily sway or replace hostile democratic governments.

They've run the U.K., EU, and their Asian "partners" since Bretton Woods.

>implying bretton wood is somehow relevant

>oFCJw

Of course Jew

You don't have a single base in the Netherlands

the finnish empire

Roman Empire was cancer of Europe

nie kurwa nie wszyscy

Rome will always be the canon.

spot on

de Gaulle kicked you long time ago

>Kind of like how it's impossible to not commit suicide in Japan because you nips haven't had a life in the first place since we brutalized your Empire, nuked your people twice, and puppeted your government ever since.
>Japan should be the shame of the world. You actually have an ethnostate but you're just a bunch of virgins killing yourselves and watching your women fuck American tourists. Those two bombs must have mutated the nip cuck genes into overdrive.
>Kys slant eyes. Be like the other good nips and honor your ancestors. You should be ashamed to be alive anymore.
>I wish the US never dropped the bomb and just invaded the mainland so you would have all died to the last man. At least then you would have gone down in legend like elves or something instead of producing shitty cartoons and suicidal cucks.

the Ashkenazim

Objetively speaking, the spanish empire. The british empire lasted longer, but they never were able to do shit in continental europe, whereas the spaniards, they controlled a huge part of Europe with an iron fist, an were extremely feared by everybody. Besides controlling America, some parts of Africa and the philippines.

Too bad that their kings were inbreed retards and ruined everything.

Wrong
WE wuz kangz

Read the Life of Alexander, he was just batshit insane

non affiliated master race

You mean the Jewish empire?

>whereas the spaniards, they controlled a huge part of Europe with an iron fist

Except they never did?

Alright, hypothetical question. If the Roman Empire persevered and retained their power up until the present. How do you think will it go?

We Were Emperors and SHEEEET!!

Not even a question.

Lol, you mean like in Civ 5?

I would assume that they would behave like a modern USA, simply stationed in Europe.

However, unless they had extra-continental colonial ambitions, or industrialised despite the availability of slave labour, I do imagine that they'd merely be a regional power. Albeit a big one, similar to China in this aspect specifically.

They did. Study some history. I'm very passionate about european history and it's a fact.

Study who the tercios were. Best army in history. It's a good start.

>They did

Name a single time period when Spain dominated anything in Europe. I'll wait.

>Battle of Pavia

feels bad man

800 years ago this year we reached the height of our empire, we had all the fish in the north atlantic stretching from the Kola peninsula too new foundland.
>All the fish
When it came to size not even the german reich could compete, no euro country could

>What are the italian wars
>What are spanish Flanders

Burger, go back to your wife's son house and get ready for prepping the bull.

Not sure if satire or legitimately proud of fish...

is not, ask russia
we settled our disputes in 2012, so we're cool now
pic related
>that's our fish

>who is phlilip ll

>flanders
>italy

Dominating Europe is what France did after the 30 years war. It's what Napoleon did.
This is a wet fart.

And as an aside, instead of saying "Spain", say what you actually mean, i.e. the Habsburgs, who were decidedly not spaniards.

>hurr durr: the post

>who is Charles V
pls you dumb americuck kys

Seriously, I guess you must be american, because your education seems to be really bad.

Just check it out on wikipedia. Start with the commander De Cordoba, The Duke of Alba and who the tercios were. I'm not spanish or anything, I don't actually give a shit about them, I just like history and I find that it's impressive what they did from 1492. They fucked it up in the end, but all empires did. And now their language is spoken by quite a lot of people.

USA is race-mixing empire.

>this isn't dominating Europe according the Burger

/thread

Best empire reporting in.

The Jewish Empire

The American Empire. :^)

>EU is more of a nation than HRE

>tercios

Literally just the spanish name for what everyone else was doing, grats.

>And now their language is spoken by quite a lot of people

Yeah, Mexicans and South Americans, such an achievement.

>he thinks renaming the Habsburg Empire to Spanish Empire proves anything but how retarded he is

Cute. Very, very dumb, but cute.

I'm still waiting for that proof of Spain (emphasis on

>S P A I N

not Habsburg) dominating Europe at any point, by the way.

Burger education on Europe

>(((Nation state)))

Either or

Seriously, study a little bit more. If a bunch of castillians were able to rule with such a huge empire, it wasn't because they were doing what everybody else was doing. They introduced a lot of innovations in their infantry that made it possible for them to win wars and battles . You've eaten too much English propaganda.

Study more.

>The King of Spain rules over Europe
>Spain isn''t actually dominating Europe because his surname is Hasburg
Are you stupid?

He was great

He was a globalist who became too fond of persians. He was great indeed, but I think it was a good thing indeed that he died at a young age. He really wanted to black Europe.

*Cough* America *cough*

I like your fish empire Nord guy

>I'm still waiting for that proof of Spain (emphasis on
>>S P A I N
>not Habsburg) dominating Europe at any point, by the way.

fuck, you are a complete retard. Learn some history.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_Empire

Lmao

Border gore

British empire > All

We are still the best.

Thought this was Sup Forums

There's no question; killed the most Jews, helped humanity the most.