Our last hope - New Zealand

Why haven't you moved to New Zealand?

Don't you want to live and raise a family in a lush, rich, fertile land and create a white utopia?

newzealandnow.govt.nz/move-to-nz

It's like Australia, but better!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4003244/Meet-departing-New-Zealand-Prime-Minister-John-Key-s-prime-ministerial-kids.html
reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/3br7f1/the_red_pill_now_illegal_in_new_zealand/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>White Utopia??

Isn't NZ like 25% chink??

full of shit m8

Nah, it's perfect.
Everyone should go to NZ

The South Island and particularly the lower half is popular because of it's lack of immigrants.

fuck off cunts were full

Lol we have more
Asians here than Australia

And our whites are cucked too, busy sucking islander/maori cocks

you'r full of shit
you're just saying that to try and keep people out

This is poorly worded, I'll quickly rewrite.

New Zealand is made up of three main islands (North, South and Steward) with many little islands, both near and far.

The far north of the North island is mostly Maoris. The middle of the upper North island (Auckland, Hamilton) is mostly Indians, Chinese, Islanders and Whites.

In between Rotorua and Wellington is mostly rural areas with farmers. White's and Maoris can be found here with the odd Indian. Something I found amusing was that at 3am in the middle of fucking nowhere, there was an Indian working at the petrol station. This was in a town of like 50 people or something.

Wellington is the "artsy" part of NZ, so its full of degenerates, SJW's, etc, etc.

As soon as you cross the Cook Straight to the South Island, you get a higher density of Whites. This trend continues and pretty much climaxes at Christchurch. There are quite a bit of Chinese people around the West part of the South Island due to very early Chinese immigrants brought here to work (or so I've heard).

Stewart Island*

Stupid cunt, come to Auckland for a holiday for a couple weeks and see for yourself. I live in wellington and we will be overrun like auckland in a few years. South island wont be what it is now in the near future. Nz is a very SJW type country. And pushing multiculturalism
To the extreme. Sorry just being honest and dont want you to come here expecting a white utopia and realize you are in what more resembles beijing/new Dheli or Samoa.

It's uh, not really that good to be honest. And I'd stick to the more white oriented cities.

I just got back from being on holiday there, it's the whitest country i've ever seen.
stop lying and trying to keep people out.
New Zealand is the place we should all move to.

Where did you go? And where are you from? Tell me the areas of the cities you were in aswell.

You must have gone to the south island.

FUCK OFF WE ARE FULL
FUCK OFF WE ARE FULL
FUCK OFF WE ARE FULLFUCK OFF WE ARE FULLFUCK OFF WE ARE FULLFUCK OFF WE ARE FULLFUCK OFF WE ARE FULLFUCK OFF WE ARE FULLFUCK OFF WE ARE FULLFUCK OFF WE ARE FULLFUCK OFF WE ARE FULLFUCK OFF WE ARE FULLFUCK OFF WE ARE FULLFUCK OFF WE ARE FULLFUCK OFF WE ARE FULLFUCK OFF WE ARE FULLFUCK OFF WE ARE FULLFUCK OFF WE ARE FULLFUCK OFF WE ARE FULLFUCK OFF WE ARE FULLFUCK OFF WE ARE FULLFUCK OFF WE ARE FULLFUCK OFF WE ARE FULLFUCK OFF WE ARE FULLFUCK OFF WE ARE FULLFUCK OFF WE ARE FULLFUCK OFF WE ARE FULLFUCK OFF WE ARE FULLFUCK OFF WE ARE FULLFUCK OFF WE ARE FULLFUCK OFF WE ARE FULLFUCK OFF WE ARE FULLFUCK OFF WE ARE FULLFUCK OFF WE ARE FULLFUCK OFF WE ARE FULLFUCK OFF WE ARE FULLFUCK OFF WE ARE FULLFUCK OFF WE ARE FULLFUCK OFF WE ARE FULLFUCK OFF WE ARE FULLFUCK OFF WE ARE FULLFUCK OFF WE ARE FULLFUCK OFF WE ARE FULLFUCK OFF WE ARE FULLFUCK OFF WE ARE FULLFUCK OFF WE ARE FULLFUCK OFF WE ARE FULLFUCK OFF WE ARE FULLFUCK OFF WE ARE FULLFUCK OFF WE ARE FULLFUCK OFF WE ARE FULLFUCK OFF WE ARE FULLFUCK OFF WE ARE FULLFUCK OFF WE ARE FULLFUCK OFF WE ARE FULLFUCK OFF WE ARE FULLFUCK OFF WE ARE FULLFUCK OFF WE ARE FULLFUCK OFF WE ARE FULLFUCK OFF WE ARE FULLFUCK OFF WE ARE FULLFUCK OFF WE ARE FULLFUCK OFF WE ARE FULLFUCK OFF WE ARE FULLFUCK OFF WE ARE FULLFUCK OFF WE ARE FULLFUCK OFF WE ARE FULLFUCK OFF WE ARE FULLFUCK OFF WE ARE FULLFUCK OFF WE ARE FULL

NZ is literally less white than the USA.

First time I've appreciated that flag, thanks OP.

Oh except the natives have rights on that island..
>oh and remember the last PM
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4003244/Meet-departing-New-Zealand-Prime-Minister-John-Key-s-prime-ministerial-kids.html

>yeh nah don't want my kids to be faggot bait

how is shitskin situation in new zealand? Also general level of western degeneracy? Is it same as in australia? worse?

New Zealand is cucked by feminism. Rape cases are treated as guilty until proven innocent, and sexist comments are illegal.

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/3br7f1/the_red_pill_now_illegal_in_new_zealand/

It the second least-white white country in the world after the US

if its so great why are there so many kiwi cunts in Australia?