Friendly reminder that Merkel put a moratorium of 7 years on Poland's free mobility after they joined the EU...

Friendly reminder that Merkel put a moratorium of 7 years on Poland's free mobility after they joined the EU, basically keeping them imprisoned in their 3rd world shithole while allowing German companies to buy up half of Poland, but when the Syrians came knocking, she let them all in without hesitation and welcomed them with open arms.

So even Merkel, who has Polish ancestry, thinks Poles are slavniggers who have no place in Europe and considers even shitskins superior to them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to suck her tits

Germans are weird as fuck.
I don't give a fuck what Merkel did or didn't do, she's a criminal for letting in all those darkies. Fuck her and fuck you if you disagree.

>Fuck her and fuck you if you disagree.
see

I want to braise her tits and feed them to Muslims in Germany so they won't reach paradise for ingesting pork.

>So even Merkel, who has Polish ancestry, thinks Poles are slavniggers who have no place in Europe and considers even shitskins superior to them.
so why is she fucking up the rest of europe too? logic doesn't follow

Kek holy fuck

>A broad with massive kiddie feed bags and no kids

The fuck is the point?

merkel is a cunt who doesnt care about germany citizens
europe is dying

Germans are trying to destroy Europe. It's nothing new.

Sorry, but I have to let off steam here.

Everyone seems to be bashing European politicians for letting in refugees and not doing enough to stop terroristic attacks.

I've been living in Germany for all of my life, I moved to Canada for few months, years maybe. But I love my country Yes, there is inequality and crime and terrible things happening in Germany and in the rest of Europe. Like everywhere else.

But if you are a bit familiar with Merkel, you should know she is one of the best, if not the best policy makers in the world. Since her election, German economy, aid for those in need and pretty much everything else has improved a lot.

As to the refugees, of course they are an incredible burden for Germany and other European countries. But what do you want to do if not let them in? You can't close the borders (see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU). In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***. We have the capabilities of taking them in, the majority of these people are the most thankful and giving members in our whole society. And if other EU countries, or the US, or just anybody would have agreed to at least take in a fraction of the number Germany took in, no country would have been in much trouble to give them a new home.

And what about the terrorists? First off, the majority of terrorists aren't refugees. Check that on Wikipedia or whereever you like. Most of them are radicalised at home or in the internet. And those who came as refugees would have found another way, no doubt. It's easy to get to Europe. This place is so open in any way, you just cannot give 100% security. As many of you might know, "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.".

So for god's sake let these people live here, don't blame an entire group that is 99.9% peaceful.

>Syrians came knocking
>Syrians from Africa
Retard

Based af.

How about no. Sweden is living proof that all you just said is completely wrong.

You can't fit Africa and the Middle East in G*rmany fucking moron.
It's not up to 60 million people save 3 billion idiots who ruin their own countries.
NO, MATTER, THE, AMOUNT, OF, REFUGEES, TAKEN, IT, WON'T, FIX, SHIT.
Kill yourself.
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

How you feel is irrelevant. Follow the demographics. You have chosen to end the German people. You're a maggot and deserve nothing except contempt.

When your grandkids are growing up as minorities in their own countries, get back to me with your emotional bullshit. I know this is bait but still, demographics are destiny and we are destined for a dark future

look who poland looks now compared to 20-30 years ago you retard
grow up nerd

Nice propaganda, buy I will give you 4/10 for not putting the effort

I had in depth conversation about refugees living in Europe a while ago. I don't think it's a good thing that they live here. They have completely different morals and a way of life. They don't think woman should be equal to men and so on. They even rape women in european countries believing they deserved it. Not only that but they reproduce like rabbits. If you have 10000 refugees living in one area, you could be sure that in about 6-7 years there will be at least twice as much. People have to understand that in order for all of us to live in peace they should adapt, not us. They should respect religion of country where they live.

Had no problem with her post until all the fucking hashtags now I hope the fat bitch steps on a leggo.

sorry eh
those are for refugees only m8ty

WTF are you talking about, we were coming to UK since 2004, that's all we cared about anyway.

awww
So we're supposed to like germany and the eu because of this ?

Free movement should be restricted for even longer, it should be a bilateral thing. Imagine if the EU got a free labour movement with Ukraine, Turkey and Central Asia, those countries would become almost empty soon

awwwwwww
they look so peaceful, kind even, not at all like rapists or anything.

You say Merkel has done a lot for the germany economy, well of course she has, where do you think all the tax cash from the member states go. Directly to Germany city states and Brussels!

So fuck off Ahmed

Good job Frau Merkel, soon u can back to fatherland just finish Germany.