Would you sacrifice your life to keep your country White?

Would you sacrifice your life to keep your country White?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/huonYiYEHI2N/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, I don't care about that.

Fuck you and your victim mentality.
Estonia for Estonians!

I'd sacrifice others

Yes

billions of people if necessary

You ain't white tho

the brown eyes in that photo are the most seductive and attracitive and you all know it

kek,
not being of the the afghan master race

You are not white.

No because I'm a civic nationalist.

Pardo is the master race.

You are not white.

Because the way the eyelids hang more than the others

Are you crazy?

my family can be traced back here in norway to before the black death. im very white

This
look up bedroom eyes faggot

Viva os pardo porra.

no

are amber eyes white?

My family can be traced back here in Estonia before to black death too.
No blue/gray eyes = not white.

No, you should always seek a political solution until politics fail and shitskins try to kill you. Then you push them into the sea.

Yes.

>mfw Central Asian Turk

Only blue eyes. If you're not blonde ,blue eyed ,you're not white.

Post pic of your eye, Igor.

no youre a slav

Red eye master race.

Nope.
Fenno-ugric.
Some cucks in Russia who think about themselves as slavs are in reality fenno-ugric too.They should be liberated btw.

What a horrible low quality meme, kys

whatever, youre not white like us

Lower your daily dosage of vodka, Igor.

To everybody else - if your eyes glow in ultraviolet light then let me know. You have some superhuman capabilities.

You are germanic rape baby, Sven lite.

Show me a picture of yourself. If you're not 188 cm tall ,blue eyed ,blonde and don't have a strong jawline ,you're a shitskin.

Fenno-ugric are not shitskins, Sven lite. We have some ancient asian powergenes in us.
183/light brown hair/grayish eyes, with some blue hint
It was a good thing that our ancestors had a tradition to drown various rape-babies in the swamp.

I don't care about the skin colour of a person as long as she doesn't live of my expenses.

says a caliphate

* shit, you are not sven-lite but Igor.
I blame French and their XO in this.

I would sacrifice your life to keep my country smart.

>183
Some people would call you a manlet.

To keep my children white, yes. To keep my country white, YES.

Lmao, fuck no, I'll just keep having white kids, which we all should do, more than 3. Race war starts in the bedroom.

yes, but I rather sacrificing those of the non-whites who live in my country.

>188 cm
haha manlet

Some people play basketball, I know.
I was too much into heavy lifting in my pre-puberty and threfore a bit compressed. Both of my younger brothers are btw over 188.

Yeah ,right. Now all the unhealthy ,retarded ''white'' people will have more than 3 children. Of course the healthy ones should ,but some people shouldn't reproduce.

If there an angry army in the street with guns saying 1488, I wouldn't hestite to run out and join them.

Agreed, but if they're unhealthy, they'll have a harder time of it anyways.

This.

Yes ,I understand. Everyone on Sup Forums is 200 cm tall ,blonde and blue eyed with 160 IQ.

lol you think you can say who's white and who isnt when you're part chink yourself. No one here thinks of estonians as white.

Why would I die while doing it?

no, cus my country IS white

No, im a moron with light brown hair but at least im 200 cm tall

I think you understand what kind of replies you'll get now.

This pole knows.

>1488
You might be a moron ,but I like those digits.

Manlets never get good digits. Sad!

yes i would

I myself hate the term white.
There are estonians, norwegians, finns, swedes, poles, greeks... Even some germans might be...
Fuck the americanism-white.

YES! NUKE ALL OF AFRICA, SO WE CAN USE THE RESOURCES BETTER THAN THEY EVER WOULD. SAME GOES FOR MIDDLE EAST

It is the opposite btw - chinks are part of me

Nope
Green eye master race

maybe but only after I've dropped some hot loads into some white blondes

Unironically no

Only a sub-100 IQ subhuman would sacrifice himself for something of such little importance. It's all about technological development and resources, for which I probably would

Until (((they))) force diversity onto you my slavic friend

Are you white, then you shut up if not

White is a sub-species, you said nationalities....

How about y'all have more children?

Nope. The green & blue eyes look the most beautiful and attractive.
Also, you're non-white. Hang yourself.

I'd sacrifice anything to achieve space communism!

>the continuation of your people
>unimportant
please off yourself faggot

yes, i would sacrifice a lot more than that

White is skin color. It means nothing.

I have not studied the human genome thoroughly enough nor do I have advanced studies of biological genetics to make that decision. Is anyone else actually qualified?

Oh, then we are a success story. Not Africa though. That's a failure, as they are more related to their ancestors. they didn't need to evolve, as Africa is their home, and so why increase intelligence. Like animals. If its comfortable, then why evolve. Africans are stupid because they didn't need to evolve, because it's their native habitat. That's why they are so stupid, because they didn't need to change

I agree with you but hope you aren't a hypocrite and also hate the term black for mulattos, somalis, rwandans, ghanans etc.

(((White))), no thank you

Here's a more interesting question. Would you sacrifice your own whiteness if it meant your country would stay white?

ppl here will actually kill niggers if they do
believe me sven..

Oh really, then why are we soooooooooooo smarter than africans???

Oh black nations can be white, Asians can be asians, but whites must be diverse. Double standards are a bitch

Sure.
Btw I never use the term black.
I use negro for purebreed and mulatto/shitskin for mixed.
And there re fucking great negroes around who want to make their homelands great. Sad that they are outnumbered.

The fact we can tell sub species through DNA makes it more than just color.

Latin america is dumb because they breed with negros and natives.

Negroes have much more than skin color that diferentiates them for europids.

No because it would be less white then.

>achieve singularity
>everyone is uplifted to Ubermensch status and beyond, permanently

But of course a subhuman potatonigger wouldn't be capable of thinking so far ahead.

Also its about evolution

Okay Abdul

Is it true that you guys get arrested the most in Europe? All of the reports about you show you getting arrested in all of the other countries.

Breeding with negroes has 99% chance to throw your superior genes away and revert back closer to ape.

Green look the best. blue would if they had more pronounced limbal rings. hazel eyes are nice on girls too.

What kind of logic is that?

But eye color does? It's provable that I have atleast 800 years of Norwegian blood in me but that means nothing because my eyes are brown?

Negroes are more common to the ape. It is because they didn't need to change. Their intelligence is so low is because they didn't need to change. Why waster energy on increasing intelligence when the same has kept you alive. Evolution and science proves this. Europeans increase in intelligence, because you has to farm, survive winter, survive animals, and learn a new environment. Like the Galapagos islands, with finches

Murdoch Murdoch's "When my brothers finally wake up"

bitchute.com/video/huonYiYEHI2N/

Don't worry ,I have brown eyes too. Just don't reproduce with blonde ,blue eyed women.

Europids can into space, negroes, while good at running short distances, are a long way from it and apes do not even know what space is and why we must into it.
You can call me white supremacist for this but it does not change the reality.

Nigger