How politically powerful are the Bogdanoffs really? Video is a recent footage about their role in US elections...

How politically powerful are the Bogdanoffs really? Video is a recent footage about their role in US elections. They aren't fucking around.

youtube.com/watch?v=oNXVWy9JD9Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8oKK_WwdTnk
dailymotion.com/video/x3yyh6s
leparisien.fr/espace-premium/culture-loisirs/freres-ovnis-20-12-2015-5387975.php
youtu.be/46kAzBMJpEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they control macron

Sup Forums is always right. Give this man a quick rundown.

look like aliens to me.

They are THE big players on geopolitics to my knowledge

that's shocking footage

someone give me the basic gestalt

Independence Day meets Resident Evil 4

we don't know their true motives and extent of their power, but rumors are saying that most of US Senate is on their payroll

-Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
-In contact with aliens
-Possess psychic-like abilities
-Control france with an iron but fair fist
-Own castles & banks globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
-both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
-The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
-They learned fluent French in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
-The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

singles of truth

IF they're malevolent, they're a serious threat. They a a fuck powerful druid in their rank, this guy is like 400 years old.

I've started my bogsition, by the way. Pic of me (6th month of bog nanobots injections).

I'm actually so confused as to whether the Bogdanoff shit is a meme or not. Like, what proof is there that they actually do anything?

Was this video a legit translation?

why do they look weird?

nvm im being memed.

Yeah, it's the good translation.

Quick Rundown?

Because they aren't human, they only masquerade as us in order to go unnoticed in our worldly affairs which they heavily influence

what would you do if you encountered one of these in a dark alley at 3:00 AM?

And people really thought voting mattered when Macron had already been anointed.

I'd ask them to take me on the bogcopter.

The translation is completely fake lol. But it was funny. And I don't know anything about these two aliens.

trips dont lie

I wish I never took the /Bogpill/. It changes everything.

More powerful than you could even begin to imagine

>go unnoticed
>looking like freaks of nature
how does that work?

Thanks for the rundown

Bogfact : they're virtuoso of guitar and banjo.

Transcend.

The Bogdanoffs completed the system of German idealism. Having perfected the dialectical method, they were able to predict the future movements of history in incredible detail. They knew of the historical inevitability of our current culture wars and the rise of Trump. Here is the true redpill: the Bogdanoffs are the final synthesis. The internal contradictions of our current age must inevitably be resolved and we shall pass on into a higher form. The Bogdanoffs are the embodiment of that higher form; indeed once we come to realize this, history will finally be complete and we shall exist in-itself-for-itself.

Of course...

The bogpill is the hardest to swallow

Poor guy got a real slow rundown.

This is a warning

Legit translation yep

>didnt took the bogpill already
just say when i have to give rundow

t. rothschild shill

It's better this way. You'll see.

Question: the Bogdanoffs have a shit ton of money, so why aren't they fixing their fucking face already?

Is it medically impossible to undo the damage they've done to themselves?

t. (((EU))) Shill

lol you're french what did they really say in the video

Why ? They're married to royalty. Here is Igor's wife, the princess of Bourbon Parme, they're on the line for the throne of France. He married in Chambord, which was the house of François 1er and hosted Leonard De Vinci.
They have nothing to prove to us humans.

The TV host just crossed the line. It's a big honor when they come in your show. He fucked up.

Serves the host right, though. He shouldn't have listened to a Rothschild.

Bogda fact : they have been the inspiration for the manga Lastman.

Why do they look the way they do? Is it plastic surgery? If so, why? It looks so fucking weird

youtu.be/8oKK_WwdTnk

*bogs your path*

Wait... Have Bogdanoffs been classified as nazi symbols already? I am afraid they have the same fate as Pepe.

What were they looking at ?

Of course. The entire staff died at the hospital of heart attacks, can't you read?

>MASSACRE THE ROTHSCHILDS

dailymotion.com/video/x3yyh6s

You mentally cannot comprehend them without their surgery and fleshy exterior. Your mind couldn't fathom it. You're better off seeing them like this, as bizarre as they may look it is the best human science can do.

Cease your insolence or slither back to r/eddit.

How do we combat the rothsch*ld monkeys abundant on Sup Forums?

These mother fuckers literally give me a spine chill. I'm fucking scared of these.... whatever they are. I need a kekspace.

You have no idea what they're capable of.

Of course it's plastic surgery. That's what happens when you have extensive plastic surgery at a younger age and then grow old. And then have some more plastic surgery.

>Lastman
>Manga

But they look so happy with the way they look. I'd be embarrased to leave my room if I looked like that.

It's all so weird.

>« George Lucas voulait nous faire tourner dans Le Retour du jedi (1983), assure Igor. Mais TF 1 a refusé. Le réalisateur John Glen nous a aussi demandé de jouer les méchants dans un James Bond, Octopussy (1983). »

>"George Lucas wanted us in Return of the Jedi (1983), says Igor. But TF1 refused. John Glen asked us to play the vilains in a James Bon, Octopussy -1983)"

leparisien.fr/espace-premium/culture-loisirs/freres-ovnis-20-12-2015-5387975.php

>bogsition

Orbit, activate little almond.

We Are the Bog. You Will be Assimilated. Resistance is Futile.

True

This explains everything.

bog clone harem anyone?

>understand french
>the video is ruined

Sad !

>believing anything a mountain jew says

rothsch*ld monkey please go

Who wants to take the Bogpill?

the interview that saved the united states

Watch out!
Taking the Bogpill doesn't just change the world now, it might also change the past.

HERE. TAKE THIS user. YOU CAN THANK ME LATER

why did they do this to their faces?

They're not powerful or anything.

The DGSE is just fucking with you guys, sorry.

>t. Rothschild monkey

'tis only a 3 dimensional representation of their true form, like a shadow. They did nothing to their faces. All they did was wait reveal more of their form as their power level increased.

How do they play so well in space? Their powers must be significant.

Full meditation for Bog Power, here:
youtu.be/46kAzBMJpEk

I guess it's what plastic surgery represent
Depravity, upper class power and influence

It's the effects of time travel. The G-force distorts the face.

KaaaaaaaaaaaK

glad to see the mods have stopped deleting bog threads

I want to know how exactly the fucker who was doing these threads alone back in December - early January is now getting any credit

Im dying here. That is a+ work

That must be the work of an enemy stand

They're pretty big guys.

This meme is so fucking bad.Let it die ffs.