HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1427243&page=12
youtube.com/watch?v=RFB0pJYO-QA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do they act surprise that muslims hate jews?

So thats Merkel plan? They can't call it anti-semitism as hard, because it's not white people. But they it doesn't have much oomph to use the buzz fighting words when they are sandpeople. Germans were domesticated. Muslims are UNKEKED.

bcuz only WHITEY is GENOCIDE'y AND HATEFUL

They do the jobs Germans won't do

Bretty gud

>making the news even more explosive
>Arab/Turk
>explosive

>Muslims are UNKEKED.

Don't know about that, it's so beta to live in someone else's land, leeching from their culture and taxes, not even able to speak your own language, just brainwashed by some islamic roleplay they practice as they wander loose from their homelands. And the kicker is mudslimes don't even live up to European standards of manhood, in body or soul, they are destined to forever be the underclass.

>muslims kill the jews
>germans kill the muslims in defense of the country (only after all the jews are dead of course)

D E V I L I S H

chuckling
This whole thread is a real treat

They are trying to escalate it obviously.

Media is pure propaganda, hate speech laws prevent resistance, demonstrations are crushed by antifa (which is officially sponsored by the government in their campaign 'against racism').

Germans are known not to speak up until it's too late and then they completely drift into the other extreme and create international chaos..

Yeah, like the MSM wouldn't sell this as
>GERMAN NATIONALISM ON THE RISE
>THE NAZIS ARE BACK

Whoa that really BLEW my mind

Merkel is secretly Hitler's second coming, but she can't just go full "fuck the Jewish people" so she has to mask it into a tolerant ideology of multiculturalism. This was her plan all along. Heil Merkel.

Open borders!!!

Mexicans have higher rates of anti-semitism than white americans

None of the open border pushers are very logical.

How can it be anti-semitism if the perpetrators are also semites?

>tfw jews import the only people who hate them more than literally hitler in mass quantities to dilute the demographics of the tolerant white hosts whose pathological empathy allows it in the first place

Germans at it again

Because media keeps pushing the lie that the shitskins are better people than the natives. And many of them believe their own lies.

>Anti-Semitic

>From Semites

Jews aren't the only Semites.

finland too?

damn.

>Tfw the new Nazis are Arabs and Turks

This fucking timeline

>hurr durr all words have the exact meaning of their root origins

Sup Forums fails to realize is that there are goyim-jews too

the international Jewry is just a very small cabal, they don't care about other jews

Apparently black people can be racist towards other blacks too so guess it works for Muslims too

It's the western media overall, this shit isn't just exclusive to the few European countries, it's all of Europe and North America

Literally /our faith/.

>Don't knock our scapegoating, goy!

Of course. When we had the terror attack in Turku media said finns are pussies and only god tier arabs can save finns from terrorists.

checked and underrated

>Suddenly, we need to close the boarders.

Now do another slide with both shouting musies

well yeah, but I just thought that russian/slavic parts of your country, would push back against that

Lower level jews actually believe the propaganda spewed from the elites.

The Jews do it to themselves. Look at their country

>russian/slavic parts of your country
Show your real flag and I'll come and beat you up. There is no such thing as "slavic part of Finland", especially not Russian. We fought two wars against Russia to tell them to fuck off, 3 if you count civil war

>making the news even more explosive
4/5 bants

White cucks can't win battle against jew. It's why frau Merkel import tons of shitskin. It's her Endlösung der Judenfrage

Oh noooooo, it's so horrible that a jewish boy suffered, omg we must close the borders now. The rape and murder of white germans didn't matter but now a jewish boy? Netanyahu himself called up Merkel earlier today
"Shut the borders down!!!"
"B-but you told me to keep them open?"
"Yes, but now actual humans are being hurt!!!"

REFUGEES WELCOME

Laugh, but all of them can just flee to Israel, while your forever stuck with them.

so are you saying Jews made europeans import Muslims so they can bully and kill Jews? Is this their master plan?

this is why nobody takes you tards seriously

>germany

the people and language need wiped off the map
and yes saying that makes me a bad person

>eventually destroyed rome
>destroyed poland countless times
>destroyed france countless times
ETC ETC ETC ETC ETC ETC ETC ETC ETC

Muslims hate Jews way more than "nazis" ever could. But they're brown so it's alright

>Show your real flag and I'll come and beat you up

Are you sure? That's some slavic like behavior, LOL.

Kek

only whites can be racist. See:
neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1427243&page=12
this is their mindset.

>Be Germany
>Try to get rid of the eternal jew
>Loose war
>Be forced to apologize and promise to never do it again
>Suddenly tolerantsociety.jpeg
>Start importing millions of sand monkeys to prove how "progressive" you are
>Force dune koons on to other European countries
>They start chimping out at kikes
>"You don't want to be racist, right user? It's their culture :^)"

Did you seriously doubt the eternal Kraut?

KEK

thats alpha as fuck. you move onto someones land, take their shit and spit into their face while they do it. Muslims are obviously alpha and we need alphas to stop them.

that's not how it works leaf
when the mooselims get ahold of public office in the west, the tap of money gets shut off and israel is exterminated
nazis always did ascribe too much intelligence to jews, who are unironically dumb when it comes to racial survival

The Jews who push the Kalergi plan don't care about plebian jews and Israel

Underrated

>eternal
looks like it's nearing date of expiry
should've been genocided altogether post-ww2 desu senpai

nice.

>zionist burger trying to divide and conquer
nope lol

"Tell us what those horrible racist Germans said to you!!!"
"They were Turks and Arabs."
"Oy Vey!"

youtube.com/watch?v=RFB0pJYO-QA

underrated as fuck

Link?

the nazis should've really turned all of you into germans

Yeah it's fun until you realize the Arabs have gigantic families to outcast you as a westerner too as they speak only halal

Nothing knew , my turkish friends were always the biggest anti-semites i knew

our resistence and revenge was just in all but instituting communism
kraut delenda est, after all it was your grampa who invaded and got raepd by mine

Angela Merkel isnt jewish and none of the other muslim cocksucking fetishists, all tv channels denied broadcasting a documentary about how jews get attacked in germany.

Im not sure if the jews are in controll here.

Jews are really incredibly stupid people

>So thats Merkel plan
Wew, great plan

>can't sort out jews
>bring muslims -- who hate jews AND everybody else -- to bully jews
>end up being raped
She truly is underrated

A sign of things to come?

crying about fucking yugoslavia
neck yourself you little bitch I expected better of a neighbouring country

kek, have a (You)

>muh Aryan trash

nice try varg

all I care about is Slovene ethno state
cry some more, loser

reminder that this is part of the zionist plan

By flooding Europe with muslims, they drive secular jews to Israel to fulfill the mandates of zionism.
this only benefits israeli nationalism

In which country of EU are the jews welcome?

based

Move out of the States you traitor, Israel is our greatest ally

>explosive

I see what you're saying, but the bong is correct. They may be ingrates and unappreciative, but they're still the ones with their hands out begging. They may puff out their chests and claim muh religion, but they've forever lost the ability to claim any greatness of their home nations. Immigrating to Europa is the end of the discussion regarding whether or not they were capable of building a country worth living in on their own.

Blown the fuck out. Now what bitches?

>poo in ID
>expected to be taken seriously
>krauts need to die XDDD
nice try zionist

Oy vey Sweden how very tolerant of you

>people who start their thread with obnoxious lines of HAHAHAHA
I might have been interested otherwise

I think the plan was for all Jews to move to Israel before WW3 starts off but too bad for them Jews are going to lose majority there one day.

How is this is news to anyone with an interest in politics? Yes, Arabs hate Jews. Immigrant Arabs hate 'native' Jews. It's been like this in many/most European countries for decades now. It's just making the news in Germany because "our responsibilities for the Jews and Israel".

They aren't.

The "browning" of America is being done by Jews.

But Europe is pretty much "browning" itself.

like they had a chance

typical german anger

It's been our misfortune to have the wrong religion.
The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity.
Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?

They hate kikes for the wrong reasons, not because they are promoters of degeneracy, it's because of muh israel
Soros and other atheistic kikes feel the exact same way

No we know, its just irrelevant.

I quietly chuckled

If free humanity wants to survive then we must cleanse all Muslims from this planet.
What are we waiting for.

>is making headlines in Germany
Is it though? That's the most important thing. Because it doesn't matter what some literally-who blog says.

Oy vey

muh israel is a perfectly fine reason for them to hate kikes
israel is a fucking human rights abomination

living off welfare sure is alpha, tyree.

The lesser brown Semites were being Anti-Semitic to the special little white Semite....

Kikes, you have a Problem!

>it was at this moment Shitstenberg realized he was surrounded by muslims

It isn't, literally read it here the first time