Daily reminder that if you don't make over 6,000$ a month, work out at least 3 times a week...

Daily reminder that if you don't make over 6,000$ a month, work out at least 3 times a week, is generally active & fit & have an IQ over 110 you're a subhuman.

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/hk-hong-kong
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>110 IQ
Pfft. Shoudl be 140 minimum or prepare to have your organs harvested.

i will make you suffer

>tfw 139

I swear, my colon would be smarted if he wasnt so full of....

>6,000$ a month,
fuck ;D

tfw 120iq subhuman

Norweigan currency

You forgot the "after taxes" part.

>The average norwigean IQ is like 99
>Claims that 99% of people in the world are subhumans
-_-

Also lives in Norway were you eran a shit ton of many that isn't worth shit in their own country.

>Claims that 99% of people in the world are subhumans

Yep, there's the wealthiest 1%, and then there's the chadiest 1%, and 99% of the wealthiest 1% are not in the chadiest 1%, and therefore subhumans.

Only the chadiest 1% can be categorized as humans.

What makes a Chad according to a Norwegian?

>make over $6,000 a month or you're a subhuman

fuck off jewish sycophant. many of us like to live low-expense lifestyles and improve ourselves or pursue our own interests. monetary fixation and obsession with financial 'freedom' are the worst diseases of the mind.

>$500/m
>don't work out, smoke and drink
>146 IQ (measured at age 16)
feelsbadman

Get working pork chops

>wageslave
>not speculating on tax-free crypto boom, beating kikes at their own game
shiggy, brainlets

So? We are the same ethnic group as norweigans . No country on earth has an average iq of 110.

>No country on earth has an average iq of 110.
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/hk-hong-kong

close enough

>140
>Unable to invent/cure a terminal deseasse

What even for?

work in an other country, i bet you don't earn the half of it.

I bought bitcoins in 2011 and I make 2000 usd every 24h (Working 0 hours a day) and I only spend my time working out.

I cannot find a woman who is not a whore or a gold-digger tho

how much is that in dollarydoos?
because i sure as shit dont pull in 6 grand a month

Hong kong is not a country, the rest of china is poor and stupid. Sweden had a much higher iq before mass immigration from the turd world. Also pretty sure op meant on a individual level.

>have IQ of 148
>intelligent enough to abuse my country's welfare system so I never need to rely on money like a wageslave
>intelligent enough to score as much pussy as I want without having a physically attractive body

wageslaves and pussy-whipped gymcucks are subhuman.

What if I earn twice that, have an IQ over 110 but dont workout and am largely inactive?

>Sweden had a much higher iq before mass immigration from the turd world
That's true.

>earn $6000/month before taxes in Norway
>$3000 after taxes

Kek

>if you believe IQ test is a good measure of anything besides solving IQ tests you are already a lost cause and kys

tfw you realise being rich doesn't make up for being ugly

>make over 6,000$ a month
Keep it up, I really like the free money.

>t poor fag

You can achieve financial freedom and still make a happy lifestyle. Thats what +130 IQ people can pull off.

>work out at least 3 times a
That isn't working out, that's a warmup faggot. Go hard every day or be a faggot.

>if you don't make over 6,000$ a month
better tell us how much of that 6000 you have left at the end of the month after paying taxes, bills, food, usual expenses etc

t. nigger

>I make over 9000 per month
>Great. Where do you live?
>Norway
>bwaahahaha

>Nigger flag

Well it's good indicator how well the populace is capable of solving daily problems or improving their society
Niggers score low, no civilization, can't solve problems but through violence and corroding their own society

developing passive income streams? can i into the 130iq club plz?

>good indicator how well the populace is capable of solving daily problem

haha, no, IQ tests are closer to the Rorschach test, except for there is a predefined pattern you need to guess and don't dare to come up with another

>tfw make 5999$ a month, work out 2 times a week, and have IQ of 109

feelsautisticnorwegiankid'smomsucksmyfatfuckingdickeverydayman