proof

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2J5WqyJFbVs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Poppy should be publicly executed.

She is a postmodern icon.

You have to go back

pic related .

poppy grew up in Nashville in a racist Christian upbringing.

She's from Chile but her grandparents were Nazi's who escaped Germany.

Just another slut from the synagogue of satan desu

Poppy is an MK-ULTRA fleshrobot/Moonchild. This is a Saturnian stand-up act for the initiated, basically.

>fake platinum blonde dyejob
>muddy hazel eyes that look hideous and unnatural with the fake platinum blonde hair

Why does every single one of these e-celeb alt-lite chicks have these?

poppy is a little kid

Who does what her handlers tell her to.

Sage

Poppy is a shepardic jew wtf are you talking about?

filthy bitch

She blink while inserting magazine.

Not good enough.

Take your onyx-eyed kike back to Sup Forums.

Because she's Poppy.

Also she's kind of adorable.
youtube.com/watch?v=2J5WqyJFbVs

Poppy is actually quite based. Not herself but the video's message. Gotta watch and think though.

Proof?

> is actually quite based

Dude it's fucking in-your-face Saturnian dog whistling, what the fuck are you talking about, there's nothing (((based))) about this degeneracy.

This. Monarch conditioning is pretty satanic bro.

Sorry for mass-reply but:
Her videos play all these symbols but at the same time pervert them. Her videos can be subdivided in different phases a young teeny-idol undergoes in her young carreer. From shiny young innocent cutie to commercialized pro to panicking, worried child until replaced by a robot and captured, broken and tortured.
It's almost mainstream opinion (even fucking MatPat did a video on this) that the entire production is criticizing shady hollywood abusers like this board does all day long.

RED ALERT

Someone's been watching MatPat kys urself

>"kill your self urself"
>ignoring 99% of the arguement

Well, I guess I'm pretty fine in comparison to you.

Oh i'm fine with the argument. Her video for Low Life is a blatant commentary on literally selling your soul to the devil in the music industry for fame.
But the fact still remains half of what you said was directly lifted from that MatPat video and watching MatPat is R*ddit tier and punishable by death.

>Having taste this shit

I said EVEN MatPat because I know about him being what he is. Also, you seem to have seen it, too, otherwise you wouldn't know.
Yep, took the short-cut in this case and used what was in my head about the video because I didn't know Poppy before and because I think the points he was making are valid. Also, if you watch the videos, you can not only confirm his analysis but add topics like pedophilia, which he is at least not stating afair. MatPat is summing it up quite well and is an easy opener. I'm not too ignorant to deny any use in artists whose ways I dislike.

I looked at some videos of her and i think she is /ourgirl/. Especially her video "you're racist" makes it pretty obvious.

I wonder if the targets know that they are creating the same Faux counter culture art as the next "Artists".

Beyonce, Tay, Perry ..etc..etc..

being a briton is punishable by death with ahmed's fiery allah cock now submit to your masters anglocuck

Your flaw is in thinking she believes or understands any of the so called criticism.

Her handlers will have her do anything that they think will get her views.

>Her handlers will have her do anything that they think will get her views.
I think that's wrong, she has a Message and even if she isn't creating it herself, the Message is still in our favor. Take a look at the videos.

Some weeks after charlottsville she makes a video with Charlotte in which she is talking about her Style and breaking necks. Meme magic?

she's jewish.