Pls halp, and pls no bully

Pls halp, and pls no bully

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DhbtCIQuGv4
artofmanliness.com/2014/05/15/odd-exercises-for-physical-vigor-an-oldtime-strongmans-15-minute-morning-routine/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>making fun of someone who asks for help

That's low.

Show us your balls cutie

Do pussy pushups with your knees on the ground. Work your way up to man pushups. Pushups are a ladder.

kekistan faggots BTFO

B T F O
T
F
O

CHAOSH IS A LADDER SANSA

Gonna be sad when after a year of working out he dies to a pack of sand niggers with bricks and knives.

get 5-10lbs weights to start for your arms
a sturdy chair for your legs
for core just do sit ups

>THIS is the master race
lmao apparently Muslims don't have to bother trying to replace you, no woman will fall for skeletons

Start by gaining some weight.
Don't skip meals, eat everything. 3 meals a day.
No junk food, you can't go wrong with eggs and fish as a base.
Eat at the same time every day.
It's important, because you want it to become a habit.
Just from that, you should feel full of energy for no reason.
Then it's a matter of spending it.

You have committed a serious offence in posting a hate-filled post on social media. Please report yourself to your nearest police department for immediate arrest.

eat 3 square meals a day and get a physical job, enroll in a self-defense/martial arts class.

lifting is for faggots.

it's all about the face nigga, and we all know muslims are ugly as fuck

>tfw fell for the pushups meme
I can do 72 pushups now, but I don't look any bigger

Go to the gym. Bench the bar. If you can't do that, bench a dumbel bar. People don't mock people trying to get better at the gym, it's better than those fags sitting at home

I SHHAPPOUSH

Get "Convict Conditioning"

I had a lot of joint pain and shit and couldn't do a pushup either, its an excellent bodyweight progressive workout.

Also, go to jewtube and serch for "Scott Sonnon Intuflow Mobility", do that everyday along with the Convict Conditioning workout. You'll be a mean mofo in 2 years.

Also, cut all alchool and drugs and eat clean. Get good sleep. Ditch bad influences and retards from your life.

>cant do a push up
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF WHITE BOYS

You don't have to go a gym. Benches and weights are cheap af. Plus you save yourself the embarrassment of being a puny beginner who can barely lift 10kg.

If you're gonna do push-ups you gotta do pull-ups too

You need to eat big to get big. Go for 4000kcal in the first month then increase that to 6000kcal in the second month maxing out at 8000kcal in the third month, then cut your kcal to the minimum but keep your proteins above 1.2g/lbs, beef jerky/thunafish if you want to save money, cut your body fat to 8-10% then repeat.
Do squats and oats then more squats and oats
Don't eat bread, bread is poison.

>working out
Learn to fight, you fags. Learn to get hit, learn to hit.

get your skinny ass to a fucking gym

>Implying I'm going to give some scrawny little commie faggot my workout routine
Fuck off you cunt, eat your soy and do some jumping jacks

how do you do them?
Do you eat properly?
Do you rest properly?

There's no one in Sweden called Hobbe Edlund
Fake news

Agree. Get a job that involves a shovel. Get paid to get fit.

I remember how when I was a beginner and lifting for a whole night I ended up being unable to lift the bar at the end of my workout which was morning when the gym was filled, those were some real bad feels. My workout buddy just laughed and left me to my embarrassment until he helped me with the bar a minute or so later, felt really bad.
But if you want to get big you can't give any fucks about other people laughing at you, just keep going.

thank mr skeltal

I think OP is trying to respond, but even his full weight is barely enough for they keys to register.

Do push ups. If you can't do push ups you'll never be able to do the real exercises that will get you big. If you aren't going to get strong enough to do push ups than you might as well give up now.

Eat more. Can't build muscle on an empty stomach. Chicken, fish, rice, quinois, broccoli, spinach, similar veggies. Body builders eat that shit eight times a day.

Shitty advice.

Knowing how to throw a punch wont save your life when 20+ masked, Alt-Left anarchists charge you all at once swinging bike locks and metal pipes, but a gun will.

Whites are by far the most feminine race. The term "white men" should be replaced with "white traps" because none of them look like men.

WOAH guys looks at his body, just look at it

>Do you rest properly?
That shits for fags. Sure it'll help you with aesthetics, but it won't do as much, it's overhyped. I work out from 1-5a.m. every day and it's ok.
OP is making fun of a kekistani.

people want to get stronger without any struggle..
they can't even get their asses out of the chair to make some exercise or appearing in public

which is a joke by itself

My 11 year old brother is unironically more muscular

I've had my bench for years, just pulled it out the other day and know that feel. I'm fucking aching all over from just 30 minutes. No pain, no gain. Seriously, get a bench at home, save gym monies for protein. Or beer.

>Whites are by far the most feminine race

>what are asians

In any case, you filthy sandmonkeys might be able to grow better beards (all over your body) but you are still a bunch of literal faggots. Your whole religion was built around stopping you from buttfucking each other

Fuck off you gigantic fucking faggot

Learn to stand on your hands. Use your own body weight as counter weight. I suggest you focusing on your diet and meditation this will increase your health by a ton and make it easier to gain strenght. Ow and watch this youtube.com/watch?v=DhbtCIQuGv4

I'd say be a bacon ninja...

Bacon the fuck out of everything. It'd probably make international news. Mysterious person befouling Muslims at night with bacon... bacon their car, door handles, windows, mailbox, fucking everything

why doesn't the chef have the wojak face?

Yup those fags end up on synthol. Most people don't work out hard, not a question of left-right wing, most people have no self respect and prefer to be lazy.
My gym membership is 20€/month and I like working out after work. I've got weights at home, but my place is overall not big enough for a major setup. Hitting the gym and working out hard is more fun than drinking beer.

Not really, but you should do some pulling exercise to work your back and stretch your chest (the reverse of a pushing exercise). DB rows are good for someone who's too much of a pussy to do pullups.

Of course not. You can only gain so much muscle doing push ups alone. You'll gain barely anything if you do it right, and nothing if your form is shit. You need weights to get real muscle.

>I work out from 1-5a.m. every day
What? Just do high impact exercises for one hour, rather than low impact exercises for five hours. Do your muscles even get tired after working out?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO!

AND HARRENHAL?

Why do you people give genuine replies? Isn't it obvious that OP just posted a screenshot of a shitpost on facebook?

Also for the tiny chance that OP is actually the guy in his pic then, OP, you should go to /fit/

Don't do girl pushups... do proper form BUT do them on a flight of stairs/steps. Once you can do 20, move down one step then repeat over until you're flat on the floor.
At that point, you can go Airborne Ranger and start sending your feet up the steps while your arms are on the floor to strengthen your neck and shoulder muscles.

thank mr skeltal

There's like a billion videos on youtube on how to get started with push-ups.

you're gonna get yourself hurt, scooter

>can't do a pushup
Honestly you should go and browse the bodybuilding.com forums and ask around there. They're a bunch of normie fags but they should be able to point you in the right direction at least

To anyone else who wanna a little advice...

Go to the fucking gym.. there are professionals there who will help you. There's some sweet ass to look at while you get buffed

>Muh social-phobia
Stop being a faggot
>Muh time, muh lazy ass
You need 1 fucking hour per day, stop being a faggot

Eat meat, eggs, grain, nuts and everything else that pass by the "would a neanderthal eat that" test.

Do it 5 times per week and sleep well, rest is important.... on the weekends take a jogg, hike or whatever, but respect your resting time.

Have a little discipline and you'll have visual gains 1 on or 2 months... if you don't feel motivated by it alone... well... stop being a faggot.

By asian I assume you mean East Asian (they're quite feminine but I still disagree) because south asian women look like men. Although bongs keep saying "asian" refers to south asians so I'm not sure.

What a bullshit. Go to the gym and lift big weights (for you).
It's the best way to gain serious amounts of strength at a given time period.
Start with any beginner program like starting strength, super squats or any other full body workout with deadlifts squats and heavy push exercises in it.
t. 195cm 100kg aryan masterrace, startet lifting 7 years ago with 75kg bw.

>body weight is not a weight

>help you with aesthetics
They give you a functional body. And if you can do 72 pushup in a row, you should change type of pushup and cirtuit, what the fuck.

Do pushups from your knees like the faggot you are

If you buy some dumb bells, you can do curls, shoulder presses, and squats. You can also start to strengthen pecs by lying on floor, and doing dumbbell presses. and girl pushups (on your knees). Eventually, you will work up to full pushups. You can join a cheap gym, I mean around here we have planet fitness, a good gym for beginners, and their rates are something like $10 to join, and $10 per month. Look for something like that near you. IU used to be scrawny, weighed 125 at 6 foot 2. I am now up to about 230. It took me 10 years, but it is quite possible to go from skinny to built. Just be patient, stick to the program, and don't skip days.

Tiny dude = bacon ninja

If the Muslims attack, use bacon as throwing stars

Just watch out for hungry dogs and fat girls.

Thank you Mr. Skeltal

>I can't do a push-up
what

I like how you didn't mention /fit/ but bodybuilding.com instead kek

get a gun, learn to shoot it.

You weak faggot I am fat as shit and I still can do pushups fuck I can do decline pushups.

>Just do high impact exercises for one hour, rather than low impact exercises for five hours.
I don't work out for the aesthetics, I do it for the burn. And cardio takes up like 1.5h and resting is another 0.5h, I only work out for like 2hours.
>Do your muscles even get tired after working out?
They burn usually 3-4 days per week. When the burn is bad I reduce the weights for the time during which the burn is too bad.

>no woman will fall for skeletons
the most popular guys are those sticks in slim skinny jeans, just sayin

I bulked up after I started supplementing DHEA

spasibo mister dudec

How the fuck can you not be able to do a push up??? How does that happen?

Is this what your mom said to you to make you feel better? Women like Muslim men because we are actual men. Your time is up, you had your run but it's time for us to rule now. Your women is sure making it easy for us.

you are 15, so its ok, drop video games, junk food, get some dumbels,

thank mr skeltal

Also.. all you fags should remind that getting buffed =/= knowing how to fight or have a good fuck.

For each you must pratice a lot.

i think most ppl rather be a slim white boy than a fat nigger

If you can't do a pull-up start by lifting weights

thank mr skeltal

This

Also feel better, clearer thoughts, more social, belly fat gone, I am a bit more irritable though

Are you seriously trying to defend a kid that cant even do a push up kill yourself sven

contrary to popular sandnigger belief, quality women do not in fact like men who are filthy, poor and unattractive

but sure, you can have the femnazi libtards

are you seriously so dense that you don't understand that OP is a troll? kill yourself burger

Look at the flag....

>They give you a functional body.
Will over matter. Resting is overhyped, from my experience only aesthetic fags really care about that.
>And if you can do 72 pushup in a row, you should change type of pushup and cirtuit, what the fuck.
Or you can add weights to your pushups.

hes a big guy

He doesn't even look that weak for a 15 yo. Maybe he does not know a proper technique how to do push-ups.

I feel like I should chip in and add my piece because Sup Forums is full of T_D now and they are shitting all over you because muh edgy.

You are only 15, you will fill out more, you are just a late bloomer. You will probably always be an ectomorph but some girls are into that and it is better than being fat. As long as you are not too short or ugly, you are going to be fine. Stop with the nigger talk b2b posting your pics on the internet though. Do one or the other, not both together. You are begging for some creepy antifa psycho with too much time on his hands to dox you.

Pushups daily
pullups
squats
etc
artofmanliness.com/2014/05/15/odd-exercises-for-physical-vigor-an-oldtime-strongmans-15-minute-morning-routine/

To be fair, I've never been to /fit/ but I know bodybuilding.com's got some very active forums. At the end of the day, there's no point giving this little dude advice. The most important thing to learn is discipline and if he's not motivated enough to absorb the wealth of fitness knowledge that's available on JewTube or the internet in general, then he's fucked. Best advise would be to see a PT, who can get him established quickly doing some basic exercises. Lifting weights should be the end game

Holy shit, I did exactly 72 push ups yesterday. What made you choose that number? So what push up variations should I throw in?

You are so dumb, rest is crucial for rebuilding muscle. Exercise actually destroys muscle, and your body builds it back stronger. Usually you will not feel as sore if working out consistently, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't rest.

eat more.

He is just going to get Fat eating all those calories. There really isn't a lot of benefits going over 500 cal over maintenance. Unless you use gear lol

Thank mr. Skeltal

Fucking skinnyfat lanklet. Buy a fucking gym pass

This, it's what I did when I was too fat for a pushup. In a month I could do 10 real pushups, and 20-30 without stopping a month later.

>Get "Convict Conditioning"
this, get it, read it, start at level 1, don't cheat

I was a pussy my whole life, until I found this book.

Yeah it's gonna take a while for this body type to get to something at least a bit decent. Like six months for ottermode.