Scottish Sex Tourist Arrested in Thailand for Smashing his Room

Drunk Scottiah man arrested in Thailand for Smashing his Hotel Room after downing two bottles of Whisky himself

The paralytic porker is seen drunkenly stumbling around wearing nothing but grubby tiny Y-fronts.

The man is so massive (6'5 / 400 lbs) police took him away on a bag trolley. Cocaine, a thai prostitute and a knife was found in his room.

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/463478/Morbidly-obese-drunk-man-y-fronts-wreaking-havoc-after-smashing-hotel-room

He smashed up his suite

The chubster made no sense as he was being booted out of the hotel

Only took eight men to pile the drunkard into the back of an ambulance

>"He was wild and completely out of control, threatening the police. "He called us Napalm dodgers and rice niggers"

>"They called for back-up and struggled to get handcuffs on him because his wrists were so large.

>"We checked his room to survey the damage and found five bottles of whiskey – two of them empty!

White Subhumans

Did he eat the prostitute?

It was probably not the only thing he smashed that night.

cumskins need to be ethnically cleansed before its too late

Things have gone downhill since the Austin Powers movies dried up.

Finance?
Law?
Toff?

Wow, hopeful that he ends up in a brutal Thai prison.
What are the chances of this happening?

1500ml of whiskeys
60 units of alcohol

holy shit, it's Fat Bastard!

this

me on the right

>Cocaine
>In Thailand
Not too sure about rice nigger laws, but doesn't that mean he's fucked for good?

> Implying Saudis abroad behave any better

I love how the prostitute is just thrown into a list of mostly inanimate objects found in his room.

>napalm dodgers
>rice niggers
oh man

How many prostitutes did he eat?

I heard a loud yell suddenly going to the central train station a few days ago, which is unusual because everyone here in Denmark is typically very quiet in public transports. It was some Scottish manlet cursing up a storm and trying to start a fight with some random dude who happened to bump into him.

Honestly, what is wrong with those people? Stereotypes really do exist for a reason after all.

thailand pretending to not like this but the sex industry has never been so booming.
They are perfectly fine with it if you don't make the news

You really are a Fat Bastard!

Nah
That only happens in Singapore

As far as I know Thailand is one of those countries you can do whatever you want as long as you pay

They act all self important but they don't debase themselves like that

>implying everyone on earth doesn't hate Saudis
Even the slimes think you are scum

>Muh whitey white
>I've stained muh tidey whities

underrated posts

Where's his schlonge?

is it wearing underwear?

That's me in 20 years hopefully. Banging 16 year old prostitutes, getting pissed and throwing a fit over an under cooked steak

kek

Weren't Anglo Saxons basically Danes? And they populated a lot of Scotland. He's your cousin you girly slut

even worse than the Irish almost impossible to fathom

I saw the video twice and just assumed he was totally naked. He's got no penis to speak of

I think they put some shorts on him after

>400 lbs
Insulin is a hell of a drug

His accent sounds german or something
I think he might be an aryan white

POO

Tila tequila bringing ze bantz

>Napalm dodgers and rice niggers
i like this guy not his fault the yellow monkies cant take a joke

Maaaannnn niw that was a hearty kek!

>implying we're not
>inb4 news story of that white gold digger filing a false sexual assault allegation
I'll give you an all-expenses paid holiday over here though

Just a reminder that this is future (You), because of your fringe views and bizare behavior you'll never become a normie but instead you become an ugly scumbag sex tourist with a thai life and possibly a pedophile.

If you're even thinking about buying a ticket to Thailand you're already lost and you're a degenerate piece of human trash. Nothing is more depraved, perverted, sad and fringe than having to have to buy a wife from a third world country.

They drink a lot and run a bad temper. My fathers side of the family is Scottish and they're all angry alcoholics.

LEGEND

Scottish people and cholesterol go hand in hand.

>I'll give you an all-expenses paid holiday over here though
How could anyone ever fall for that?

When you see a drunken homeless tramp in the street in England, 90% of the time it's a Scot. Having said that, this man seems to be having an excellent holiday and I take my hat off to him.

Cantwell put on some weight huh. I bet it was the commies.

>He's your cousin you girly slut

That does not exclude it being true that the Scot is the cousin with anger management problems.

That's rich coming from a Mexican. Do you help your mother when she does her donkey shows?

what is the Bangkok hilton?

So, like Mexico. Must be nice.

POOPOOPEEPEE JUST LIKE MEHIHO EH HOMBRE KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK

The final redpill is mimicking the normie in their habibit and becoming their godking.

The trouble with Scotland is there's too many Scots.

>napalm dodgers and rice niggers

AhHahaha

If he were 6'5'' that would make those Thai people around 6 foot, which is hard to believe considering most are pretty short.

>Sup Forums goes on holiday

Looks like Brit/pol/ can't handle their liquor or their waistline

The donkey fuckers are the Colombians. Vice told me so it must be true. Mexicans are a lot of things but streetshitters ain't one of them.

Go wash your hands you filthy streetshitting pedo..

Can confirm, I don't drink as much as I used to but I have to take Propranolol to stop attacking people and arguing with them over nothing. It kinda makes me cold-blooded and immune to adrenalin/shock though, so I'm still dangerous but less volatile, and this is the best modern medicine can do for me.

>two bottles of Whisky
damn i have trouble with one sometimes

Good thing i'm helping to solve the problem.

Get on my level rice niggers.

>He called us Napalm dodgers and rice niggers
no amount of body fat can suppress the banter flowing in the anglo bloodlines

I'm ethnically 5/8 Scot & Irish. This is now my excuse for being an angry drunk. I didn't know Scots had the same issues

I highly doubt that there is anything more disgusting than pakis.
>pedophiles
>goatfuckers
>streetshitters
>mudslimes
>useless
>ugly
>donkey fuckers
>goat fuckers
>sub 70IQ
There is not one redeemable feature on those beasts.

..... so when will the pakis, the pajeets and the chinks kill each other?
It's a bit overdue now

I am quite a happy drunk and rarely start anything when imbibing, my problem is an adrenalin imbalance, somewhere in adrenalin production or in uptake, and this is the root cause of my explosive temper, not drink. I'm more likely to try kill someone sober.

hahaha fucking crackers acting up in ASIA

fuck you white boy

fuck you

HaaaaaaAHAAHA

ur supposed smash dat ass
not smash the room
Must be some good alcohol?

Not soon enough.

What's the rationale behind having harsh as fuck drug laws but sex tourism is totally cool? You end up a degenerate shithole either way.

You flips always seem like some of the nicest guys on this board. Redpilled af aswell. Dunno why you have such a bad rep desu.

living the dream

>napalm dodgers

Nice job chubbo

Thanks.

I might be wrong but I think it's just one or two expats who post from there

>2015

L M a O

Thai whisky is fucking lethal

Not really sure. Drugs and sex trade are like peanut butter and bananas. I just always assumed that the hoes we're legit and they baited people with the drugs to fuck them over with the law.

Is he a sex tourist or child sex tourist?

The fact that people refer to child sex tourism as sex tourism is pretty annoying.

fuckin' Aussies is there something in the fosters that makes you cunts so hysterical?

OI JEFFRY

>that ugly Albanian face
You'd think a somewhat decent looking bitch like her would find someone she can actually introduce to her parents

>.
There was a fred about duterte a few months ago and they were swarming all over it. It could have been larpers but they were very convincing in their broken english and knowledge of filipino affairs.

They gibe you a Beta blocker for nerves?

Yes

Pirate - Poorate, Rate my poo dot com. Knew it

It has many beneficial effects for me, it's not just for prevention of adrenal feedback loops, it makes me less irritable and prevents my migraines too

hes fucked
>hes getting like 80 years in jail

and the bomgs dont do much for you

wat,she was qt

P L O P
L
O
P

if it made the news it means he didn't pay so he's fucked

He looks Romanian