Do you guys still believe in jesus?, I do, but ive sensed a less than religious presence on this site as of late

Do you guys still believe in jesus?, I do, but ive sensed a less than religious presence on this site as of late

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2DZbXf0Fyn0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Lord of the OT is the Chief Archon the Demiurge.

Jesus is not his Son.

More of a believer than ever.
Leviticus 26:14.

He fixed his definition thus: reflection is the possibility of the relation, consciousness is the relation, the first form of which is contradiction. He soon noted that, as a result, the categories of reflection are always dichotomous. For example ideality and reality, soul and body, to recognize – the true, to will – the good, to love – the beautiful, God and the world, and so on, these are categories of reflection. In reflection, these touch each other in such a way that a relation becomes possible. The categories of consciousness, on the other hand, are trichotomous, as language itself indicates, for when I say I am conscious of this, I mention a trinity. Consciousness is mind and spirit, and the remarkable thing is that when in the world of mind or spirit one is divided, it always becomes three and never two. Consciousness, therefore, presupposes reflection. If this were not true it would be impossible to explain doubt. True, language seems to contest this, since in most languages, as far as he knew, the word ‘doubt’ is etymologically related to the word ‘two’. Yet in his opinion this only indicated the presupposition of doubt, especially because it was clear to him that as soon as I, as spirit, become two, I am eo ipso three. If there were nothing but dichotomies, doubt would not exist, for the possibility of doubt lies precisely in that third which places the two in relation to each other. One cannot therefore say that reflection produces doubt, unless one expressed oneself backwards; one must say that doubt presupposes reflection, though not in a temporal sense. Doubt arises through a relation between two, but for this to take place the two must exist, although doubt, as a higher expression, comes before rather than afterwards.”

I believe in God.

But lately my belief has waned. I still know God is there but I can't accept a lot of the bullshit going on in my church.

Constant white guilt mentionings, muh apology to indigenous ooga boogas.

We have a lot of white South Africans and Zimbabwe/Rhodesian folk in the church too and all I hear white guilt gushing from their mouths when preaching. We did the wrong thing etc...

Fucking cucks bang on about this shit every service and it's really starting to make me not want to go to church

Jesus is a cuck

>ive sensed a less than religious presence on this site as of late

All the LARPers went to school, finally.

Russia has been LARPing as human ever since you decided to kill God

No, I never did.

There's been a lot of shilling lately since normies came in (regarding the influx of t_d and antifa) due to news publicity about this site. You guys need to make daily red pill threads.

Find a different church user, if you haven't read the Bible read, even if you have read user, our Lord Jesus Christ is our most high priest and there is no better preacher than He and His apostles

Lol how can the creator of all you think and know, your reality, be a cuck

“Stand therefore, having your waist girded with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, having your feet fitted with the readiness of the gospel of peace, and above all, taking the shield of faith, with which you will be able to extinguish all the fiery arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.”
Ephesians 6:14-17 MEV

>as of late
people like you certainly haven't been here for more than 5 years max, if you believe that. Sup Forums (Sup Forums) only became a "safe haven" for religious people during the past few years, thanks to all the normies and storm fags showing up.
Before that, people on this site were mocking fucking everything. Including religion. I liked it that way

fuk u demiurge :-3333333

>Do you guys still believe in jesus?, I do, but ive sensed a less than religious presence on this site as of late

Yes, but I understand him now completely differently than I did as a kid.

youtube.com/watch?v=2DZbXf0Fyn0

whoever made this misunderstood the whole point of the meme. More over, Mohammed was way more of a chad than Jesus who was more of a philosophist

you like things i dont like

Is that a mid 20s dyke or a teenage boy?

cucktianity

paganism is the future

teenage boy

DAMNIT!

>the future is having no rise of self over the universal
>the future is inherently suicidal

I'm not saying you shouldn't be religious. I'm saying you shouldn't get salty when people mock your shit on a site like this, yet there are plenty of religious people getting extremely salty about basic Sup Forums behaviour (something that atleast used to be considered basic behaviour here). Ironically they are quite often fine with the said behaviour when it's directed towards atheism or other religions

shut up faggot

Does jesus believe in me?

dont know what you are talking about but heres a fact: the west would be nothing without ancient greece and rome

>boohooo where's my religious echo chamber where everybody thinks like me

this site is overrun with jewish shills and bots now

yeh

There are no gods. All religion is fabricated and alusive.

well i think like he does and you should too im fucking sick of people that arent like me on the internet

>boohoo where is my praise for having personal opinions viewing an anonymous image board for a longer period of time

You have no fucking idea just how retarded you are.

The fuck is up with the Jonathan Brandis posting lately?

I'm an atheist, debate me

Why are the godless countries like UK the most cucked?

Why would I feel the need to debate a fellow protestant?

Pol is a Christian board, just a bunch of shill's trying to muddle that.

who knows user, who knows

Calls UK and other countries cucked but is afraid to show his own flag.

Hello Sweden.

MFW i see a non christian posting and i wish they would just leave the board forever

what are your arguments against us pagans?

our gods did not create anything, they are representated in all aspects of life like love for example

cause im in a godless cucked country

Christainity is still very much in the UK, every other day I have a different Jehovah's witnessess at my door. Nice people.

Religion has its benefits, evident as you pointed out in the UK's lackthereof belief in this time I've hardship. However Christainity isn't an ideal religion for the west anymore because of how easy it is for (((them))) to subvert it. 'Love thy neighbour' would ultimately have ended the West sooner if we were still as religious as we were.

Although there are clear benefits of religion, there are also impeading issues that need address.

I don't want praise for my personal opinions but actual discussion with multiple viewpoints and not just a group of people parroting each other, you fuck

>You have no fucking idea just how retarded you are.
wow you really got me there, you sound like a man who's in control

You'll create symbolism from anything, as you said, the tree's, plants etc. (people do it with Numbers too! Look at Numerology) . There are no gods.

And it would be foolish, too, to deny that lives are led in paganism which are rich in the greatest aesthetic enjoyment, and that natural man can lead such a life, exploiting in the most tasteful manner every favour granted, even letting art and science serve to heighten, embellish and refine the pleasure. [...] Every human existence which is not grounded transparently in God, but opaquely rests or merges in some other abstract universal (state, nation, etc.), or in the dark about its self, simply takes its capacities to be natural powers, unconscious in a deeper sense of where it has them from, takes its self to be an unaccountable something; if there were any question of accounting for its inner being, every such existence, however astounding its accomplishment, however much it can account for even the whole of existence, however intense its aesthetic enjoyment; every such life is none the less despair. That is what the old Church Fathers meant when they spoke of the pagan virtues as splendid vices. They meant that the heart of paganism was despair, that the pagan was not conscious of himself before God as spirit. That is also why the pagan (I offer this as an example but it also has a deeper significance for this whole investigation) had such a remarkably casual attitude to suicide, yes even praised it, something that for spirit is the most critical sin, to flee from existence in this way in rebellion against God. The pagan lacked the spirit's definition of a self, and that is why he judged sui-cide in such a way. And this is the same pagan who was particularly severe when it came to theft, fornication, etc. He lacked the perspective for suicide, he lacked the God-relationship and the self. Suicide is inconsequential in purely pagan terms, something anyone can do if he pleases since it is nobody else's business.

tl;dr

BURP MORDY LIFE IS MEANINGLESS MORDY

There is basically a zero percent chance that Jesus existed. Christians are getting cucked

You can only have meaning in life if you have a God to dictate it's meaning? Is that what you mean.

You couldn't read the length of my dick in size 72 font

Impressive, how many people helped you?

Jesus probably existed just like Mohammed/Gautuma. Which one is the one true prophet tho?

he never said "life is meaningless" you just derived that out of what he said yourself because you're salty about people turning into atheism

>the meaning of life is to go to church and give god %10 of you money
>OH AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE REPUBLICAN

Helped me with my dick? Only 2 or 3 lucky ladies, its been years user I miss the caress of a woman

>church is belief
>political ideology has anything to do with a relationship to God

MFW I see a nazi posting and i wish they would leave the board forever

We all do.

Mohammed has multiple historical sources. Jesus has the bible which even the Vatican says is taken from another document.

Literally there is no historian who even wrote about Jesus in his time. He's a myth. Like Hercules.

We are stillborn, and for generations past have been begotten

Relationship with anything is possible. Symbolism. How is this different? Because he's divine? I'd say Pagens have a better chance at winning people over, at least their gods are present.

I used to be pretty Devout. Took it upon myself to read Deuteronomy, you know the first five books of the Jewish faith?

Fools.

>I can ignore the fact that all the theologians that I use to justify my cafeteria Christianity from all were part of this corrupt system
>imply missing church isn't a mortal sin

Admit it user if hell is real you've already punched your ticket.

God damn theres 2 jovies come visit me about once a month, One is a slim, blonde mid forties MILF and the other is what looks to be half way oriental gym bunny.....Im already religious and quite content with my beliefs but i always invite them in just so i can enjoy the view. Always offer tea and biscuits, Milfy always says no to the biscuits but half way through the tea she caves and asks for a hobnob.,...then takes these filthy looking nibbles around the edge....I wonder if she knows what shes doing to me and I wonder if they both know why i let them in :^)

its time to leave just get out, i hear /lgbt/ is hiring
,nu pol OUT!

Of course they don't Brit, they assume the best of everyone (issue with Christainity). At least Islam and Judiasm allows for Skepticsm.

Can you give me any pagan insights into the actualization of self?

>I hate Christianity YOU'RE GOING TO HELL

he wasn't that well known at the time only a small area, most learned about him after his death

I can give you normal insights, and you can apply them to whatever you wish. No different to the morals in the Bible that you can apply to self.

christcucks should be lined up with the mudslimes and niggers and executed. loser faggots believing in a spaghetti monste in the sky

Believe in him? Of course there is so much evidence he existed it's silly to deny it. Believe he is the son of God, and rose from the dead? I'm doubtful, but am also open to the possibility, and I have the strongest connection to him over any other religous figure by far.

Tbh I don't know a whole lot about paganism yet, but wish to. I am going to read through some orthodoxy before that point though.

Not an argument boo

But you have to understand why Religion is so addicting user. It gives weak men sense of self, purpose and moral. Christainities importance in the West's devlopement is undeniable. But ask yourself, why?

Fuck off Taylor.

Yes I do user, I also see what you see, but I believe these things happen for a reason. So tell me, what do you do to make this planet a better place?

to say its just symbolism is very disrespectful to the gods, when you can feel great powers.

i can only speak for greek polytheists. To us numbers are just a sign of a universal language to prove the world

i really dont know what you mean, since the pagan heart strives the pursuit of arete or virtue. Pagan man was always been well aware of the pleasures and hardships of life. i dont know how a jewish tribal god has a positive effect on people who are indifferent to him, especially when christianity hates earthly life, while pagans see the beauty in it and embrace it.
Suicide by no means a rebellion against the gods, on the contrary. Honor is very important to us and when we do something that is so shameful, the pagan is not afraid to sacrifice himself to retain his valuable honor.

but if you dont believe in any God what reason is there too not commit suicide?. life is just slavery for the elites

life is about celebrating it and improving yourself

There are no Gods.

You have to find your own purpose and improving yourself, you are your own god.

Reason is baptized and passions are pagans

Sorry meant for you

You can take your own life at any time, that's free will and if you want to exercise it to take your own life, you can at any time. You just sound depressed. Maybe some Morals from the Bible will cheer you up?

That's how Religion works. Purpose.

The thumbnail of this pic looks like an anorexic kid holding a tiny swan.

what the fuck does improving yourself matter when you will be a rotten forgotten corpse in 50 years which is a tiny amount of time, I think its all fucking bullshit, If there is no God the only Good thing a man can do is murder as many evil people he can until he dies .

I believe that Jesus is a mushroom also called Amanita muscaria. Behold the son of man!

Weird you called me Brit there, are you an immigrant?

You have misinterpreted the Bible bro. It's mostly all written in symbolism. Jew's aren't the sons of god, it is simply a metaphor for all those who choose to awaken and follow him, regardless of religious beliefs. The Egyptians are a metaphor of the primitive or unconscious who wish to remain asleep. And so on

I ate these many years ago on maybe 3 different occasions. Only one time shit got very interesting.

stop being atheist, you f-fucking cucks

so you are saying reason comes from an initation through baptizing? i dont agree reason comes from the gods directly

No. Wish I was though, then I wouldn't need to care so much about my country.

It matters because you don't die along with your body. Your life continues on the other side after you die, and the things you didn't get to learn on this dimension you will have to learn in the next.

See
That's why Religion is so excellent, you're very right in what you're saying, what's the point then? I'll steal, rob and kill. Precisely so, hence fourth your God's which you must listen to and respect. Religion is nothing more than a method of control.

Reason comes from reflection and despair.

'We left the religious person in the crisis of sickness; but this sickness is not unto death.[13] We shall now let him be strengthened by the very same conception that destroyed him, by the conception of God. '