TIME TO BOYCOTT DISNEY FOR PRO-IMMIGRATION CARTOON

the infamously leftist Sup Forums mods have been deleting and banning any posts that reveal the truth behind this upcoming Disney show.

Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse, meet Vampirina the blood-sucking migrant who Disney has asked your kids to accept her culture, offbeat tastes, and shockingly different skin. What does Sup Forums have to say about this? : youtu.be/jGIyl4TuhWE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sGtBw4_t9yI?t=227
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/136285055/
youtube.com/watch?v=Cllqr1nmdYk
youtube.com/watch?v=koQZt019P8g
youtu.be/HYQXVgs3P7U
youtu.be/27IbgnYwiII?t=41m5s
youtu.be/ASUHN3gNxWo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fucking batniggers, at least werebros integrate.

>Angela Anaconda
Say no more senpai. I'm going to go watch the video for Len's Kids in America off the Digimon movie.

Daily reminder there are three 6's in the name. Or are they pizza symbols?

Should have kept her original design desu. Just a blue-black nigger now

AND WE ARE BACK, FUCK (((MODS)))

>In March, 2016, it was announced that Nee will be executive producer of a new Disney Junior series, Vampirina, based on the children's picture book Vampirina Ballerina.[6]

Nee conceived of her award winning show whilst looking after her son's visits to the doctor for asthma. It was her idea to make the lead character female and she rapidly agreed when ((((((Disney)))))) suggested that she should be African-American. Nee said she was very pleased that her character had unusual background for a TV character, and this would ((((((((((influence)))))))))) the next generation.

Why haven't the people in your picture felt any pressure from burgercuckgoyim? It's as if these (((people))) just feel free to do this shit...

But of course 1488 hel hitler XD We got to spread memes to save the huuuwhite rayce XDD

Do not forget that Chris Nee is a SHE.

>Lesbian behind cartoon pushing LGBT to preschool: Disney excited to ‘publicize’ my gay lifestyle

>The creator of the Disney Junior cartoon under fire for depicting a family headed by two lesbians said in 2012 that Disney was "beyond willing" and "excited" to publicize her own homosexuality.

>Chris Nee, who is in a same-sex "marriage," is one of the creators of Doc McStuffins.

>"We do see the [main character's heterosexual] parents on the show but is there an opportunity to see some same sex parents like you might see two Mommys or two Daddys?" AfterEllen.com asked Nee in 2012.

"It’s hard to know exactly where the boundaries are because they’re always changing in kids’ TV," responded Nee.

"I will say I have been incredibly surprised by how supportive Disney has been in the process of looking for press for this show," she continued. "That’s a change. I’ve never been anything but accepted in the world of writing kids’ TV but I was surprised that Disney has been so beyond willing and excited to sort of publicize this part of my life and this part of who I am. That’s progress!"

Nee has admitted that "we're political" on the show. This is because "we believe [in] fighting for what is right," according to Nee.

"My son [Theo] has two moms and it's a huge part of my life as a human being and it's been an incredible part of the way that I see the world and the way I see characters," Nee said in the same interview with AfterEllen.com Her same-sex "marriage" has also played in a part in "the way I want to create characters who are incredibly accepting of each other and whatever is happening in their life," she said.

Take it Sup Forums, just take it. "innocent cartoon"

>Liberals on twitter celebrated the episode for helping kids raised by same-sex couples "know they're not weird" and for being "progressive."

>Chris NeeConta verificada
@chrisdocnee
Peabody & Emmy winning Creator/Executive Producer of Doc McStuffins; EP of Vampirina - ((((((((((not a dude)))))))))

To Portugalbro, I vow to make a new thread everytime kike mods send this /bant/ no matter how many times they ban one of my IPs.

Shit is ridiculous. When they see us making any progress they send to /bant/ where no Sup Forums can see it and join the discussion. Same thing happens to all the pizzagate threads. Sad!

>Liev Schreiber alludes to child abuse on talk show
youtu.be/sGtBw4_t9yI?t=227

>Sup Forums finds even more photos than pic related to prove need for investigation
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/136285055/

fuck yeah bro

Vampires?
WAIT! WAIT!!
HOLY MOLEY!!

yup.

The sad thing is that Sup Forums is always right

i would say they are both

The Rabbit hole is getting deeper

I hate Disney so much. I like many of their older cartoons and only a few of the new ones. I wish I could buy Disney out and take it back to the roots.

So yeah, fuck Disney.

>not boycotting disney in the last 94 years
it's your fault faggot

>feel free
Exactly. "feel" != "are". Brainwashing wouldn't be effective if people realized they were being brainwashed.

>(((vampire)))
>walks around in the day
>batnegro's will to play basketball overcomes weakness to sunlight

What show was that from?

The Uppity Family

>the shortstack

Do all nig lolis dress like sluts?

Ah! That's an old show that I remember, somehow.

No, but they all fucking act like one

HOW DOES THIS NOT PROVE RACIAL DIFFERENCES?

YOU NEVER SEE WHITE KIDS LIKE THIS

>It may seem strange, but I'm just like you (double think, clearly not like you)
>literal Vampire, symbol of Satanism/betrayal in ancient European folklore
>Vampirina parents own a Hostel for Monster "refugees." (Monsters kill humans. #NotAll)
>"I may be blue and have pointy teeth..." (Bluepill that kills you in longterm)
>"I'm not so different underneath." (strawman argument concerning the evident Vampire threat.)
>TRANSylvania
>rhyming effete with meet. (I shiggy diggy)
>Camouflage in society (human race "ONE RACE THE HUMAN RACE" culture shock)
>In secret either convert you to Vampirism or Kill you
Is this a deep state red pill by Disney?

>when you cant tell if kids are taking a massive bluepill or a massive redpill

>94 years

Isnt that a little early? I thought it only got bad in the past 10 years.

The only more or less red pilled thing that came out of Disney lately is Zootopia

I hate Disney, seriously. Whenever I accidentally jump to Disney Channel, it makes me cringe

Disney Channel used to have integrity, before the liveshows of course. Same with Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon.

>basketball playing vampires

I hate pop culture

They haven't always been like this. Rewatch the classics to fuel the soul.

Depressing. He should have mentored a spiritual heir.

>>TRANSylvania
One of the first thing i remembered too. How much time until they start using that?

I'm baffled that (((they))) havent deleted any comments or removed the dislike system yet.

For the love of god dont give em any ideas

Remember to like all redpill comments, dislike bluepill comments, and dislike the video

Comfy as fug watching it crash burn and reading the funny stuffs

The show creators drop by to read and reply to comments so lets keep it up.

Have you seen what they did to Star Wars.....

I'll never understand why Mike, Rich, and Jay love it. Especially after their Rogue One vid. Very hypocritical.

That theme song is fucking terrible holy shit

>fang-tastic friend

SHE SUCKS BLOOD. SHE IS NOT A FRIEND.

FUCK OFF KIKES

It would suck a lot less if Vampirina wasnt herself saying "WOOAAH VAMPIRINA" as if she was some autist trying to force herself as a meme.

We all remember "D-D-DU-D-D-DORA!" not because we saw Dora saying it but the background singers themselves were. I know its stupid to get worked up about but there was a lyricist last thread who mentioned you leave the choral parts to the chorus. Otherwise its obnoxious.

>"Our taste may be offbeat, but we're the battiest monsters you'll ever meet"

How in the fuck do those statements contradict eachother? I swear the juden get lazier every day.

Only lazier because we have gotten dumber.

Easy the cattle, easy the slaughter.

FUCKING BLUESKINS REEEEEEEEEEEE

Day of Stake when?

bump

The purpose of CERN LHC was to find, through collisions of the smallest particles, the answer to how the universe was created. That's the cover story to feed the public.

The real goal of the Large Hadron Collider in Geneva is to try to open interdimensional portals. In the end it will unleash phenomenons too damn powerful that will make earth like hell.

CERN's logo = 666

CERN's chosen statue outside their headquarters = Shiva, the God of destruction

CERN was created in 1954 by the same founding fathers of 'UE'

CERN LHC generates temperatures we can’t even fathom. It is said that it will reach temperaturesas hot as the conditions in the Universe after the big bang, or more than 100,000-times the temperature at the center of the sun. CERN said this will be achieved by accelerating and colliding together two beams of heavy ions.

A German Biochemist and professor, Otto Rossler, from the University of Tubingen filed a lawsuit in late 2008 against CERN with the European Court of Human Rights claiming that the facility could unknowingly cause a black hole that could not be contained and consume the planet. The Court threw out Rossler’s case.

The Higgs Boson could become unstable at very high energy levels and have the potential to trigger a “catastrophic vacuum decay which would cause space and time to collapse and… we would not have any warning to the dangers.” said Stephen Hawking.

CERN is the ultimate tool for their Luciferian agenda and will be used on purpose.

Enjoy your life while you can

Also:

Cern's movie (opera dance) 'Symmetry'. The entire filmis a “Death of Destruction” Shiva dance.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cllqr1nmdYk

“Symmetry,” its website says, “is an operatic sci-fi dance performance based on the work being performed at CERN.

It follows Lukas – played by the film’s choreographer Lukas Timulak– a CERN physicist, hard at work using the LHC to search for the smallest particle in existence , when a ghostly woman played by soprano Claron McFadden appears, asking him if he loves the particle more than he loves himself, and, if he could, would he become one with the particle.

As Lukas increasingly tries to focus on his work, Claron’s message becomes more insistent, as she carries him through time in search of answers – tearing him away from the timelessness of physics and pointing him towards the timelessness of love and music.”

And of course the satanic opening ceremony
youtube.com/watch?v=koQZt019P8g

Nothing to see here guys

God damnit, Disney

How do you boycott a mega company?

kill all batniggers
#WhiteGenocide

Her necklace is LITERALLY a skull. How did Disney think this was okay? Not to mention the bloodsucking teeth

ftfy

youtu.be/HYQXVgs3P7U

Dinner for schmucks, guess who we are. Look at 2:23

In addition to any potential immigration agenda, this is a continued assault of Christian way of life via the normalization of satanic values.

Traditional vampires have no reflection in mirrors because they have no souls. Obviously we don't know the exact plots they will use, but the show is based on exposing children to the idea that soulless undead are cute and friendly.

There are multiple agendas here.

user. It took you this long to start boycotting (((Disney)))?

As if it would matter. The execs over there could be videotaped doing the most depraved rendition of the Aristocrats joke and they wouldn't see a difference in their sales

Whats funnier is that is not an absurd comment. Chris Brown practically lynched Rihanna 2 punches from death and his music sales never changed after a small "apology"

Celebrities get away with anything

Dude calm down, I'm just going to suck your blood and turn you into an undead horror bound for hell. Stop being racist.

Not to mention make you live forever. Just imagine seeing the countless horrors of space long after the Earth has been obliterated. Just floating for thousands of years with no one around you.

The fuck am i watching

A video that gets threads deleted or archive. They know about it, we know about it. Someone needs to answer.

>(((Someone))) needs to answer

But who?

((((((()))))))

See my comments.
t. Laika1488

How hasnt Disney had a shitfit and deleted these yet.

>Katheryn Lasky
I never new she was jewish, must be why she published books with animals to convert health children into furry freaks.

>Zootopia
>Remotely redpilled
youtu.be/27IbgnYwiII?t=41m5s
Think again. The only thing that 'saved' the movie was they were victimizing themselves via the characters so much it wasn't a fun thing to watch and had to scrap their propaganda and dial it down so it's mostly lost in translation.

Oh shit Disney is playing their hand, what we gonna do?

Get this globalist toon known but unwatched.

bumping just to see how fucked up that comment can get kek. keep it up

Finally, a thread in pol putting the truth in thoses progreshit.

They didn't delete the comments. We should redpill LAIKA before it's too late.

It takes time.

the current CEO for disney, Bob Iger, is a jew. No surprise there.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Boycott because of pro-immigration.... not because Disney is run by the Dark Luciferian Agenda. They bought star wars and marvel in order to plant more seeds for the upcoming "Partial Disclosure Narrative"

>Dark Luciferian Agenda

Interested. Please redpill me on (((Disney)))

youtu.be/ASUHN3gNxWo
You asked for it... Now it is time to make a choice. Seek Truth or ignore Truth. Depends on what you really CARE about i guess.

What about Big Heroes 6?

Thats a long ass runtime nigga you can miss me with that

(((Trolls))) is about Bergen (juden) eating baby trolls to be happy. All occuring on Trollstice..

You spent 12 years in mandatory (((education))) and are not willing to break out of the false religion you are indoctrinated in. They made learning lame in order to keep us distracting ourselves and we choose to be (((entertained))) instead. GO GIANTS!!!

>redpill me
>i cant focus for 2 hours
Kek. You need some form of autism didnt you know?
>normies asking to be "redpilled"

SO THAT'S WHAT'S GOING ON?
SHOULD WE EVEN TRY TO CURE TAY-SACHS DISEASE?

This, self seving Sup Forums. Step one is being here. May seem like 2 hrs is too much. Try it. New knowledge is timeless. Literally flys by. You have to be ok relearning our history.

we need all romanians up in arms over cultral appropriation,call disney racists till they back down

How the fuck can vampires live in the daylight?

I swear the lengths tumblr goes to include their hot topic shit in daily life stories. What next, demons going to school and not raping every child they see to near death?

REMINDER THAT THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR AND ONE OF THE WRITERS ON THE WRITERS ON THE SHOW REPLY TO QUESTIONS DAILY, SO BAIT THEM WITH A NORMAL QUESTION THEN POST A REDPILL

bump. lets murder that dislike button