Give me one serious reason to believe in atheism

Give me one serious reason to believe in atheism.

Other urls found in this thread:

conservapedia.com/Elevatorgate
youtube.com/channel/UCrcrDXK620kopfSffPxrdTA
youtube.com/user/AominOrg
youtube.com/user/DrOakley1689
youtube.com/watch?v=97k4z6Qe7JM&t=18s
youtube.com/watch?v=A0iDNLxmWVM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

most suicides are atheists. Fact.

No shit sherlock. Atheists are just a bunch of hedonists that try to convert everybody into their dangerous cult.

Yep. Also bump for the love of this post.

Do you like Richie Dick "The Poop" Dawkins aka Dawkins Poop ?

Atheism is a religion in itself.
They even have subcults

Who the fuck is that whore ?

conservapedia.com/Elevatorgate

fuck off
they keep posting the same shit

Ah, thanks bro

>antifa

None exist. Simply put, are you accountable to something greater then your self? I am a Deist. I believe that a higher power created the universe and guides it through divine providence and I will be judged for my actions in the here after because. I understand that I need to be accountable to be a truly good person. Most people can not be accountable to them selves, it just does not work out all that well.

yes
the same shit was posted yesterday
what is your goal faggot

oh hey its the good ol polish guy again.
still harassing Sup Forums instead of some other site where people might take you seriously?

To make fun of atheists by mocking their God and asking seriously - Why should i believe in atheism ?

you got btfo'd in the last thread, and made yourself look like a moron

Whoops, i should write god (richie dawkins) by small letter, whoops.

>believe in atheism
God niggers don't understand this is an oxymoron. This is why brainlets submit to Jewish mythology. That nigger tier iq.
*tips bowler hat

What ? I was already making fun of atheists dumbass. You was btfo'd.

>lack of belief in disbelief

Anyway, I'm a theist. Any man with struggle, with luck will get help from God. Sounds pompous and ignorant but it's true. I'm up to date on all Science. I unironically think God created the universe with a high musical note - and it was good. Not original but I believe it.

and the obvious question here is, why? Why would you believe something like that?

Good. Because atheists are just a bunch of immoral hedonists.

Possibly due to my experiences. I can meditate to such highs through music that it's the only way I would view God creating the universe. Creativity is god's realm. Meh.

lil dickie dawkins is the perfect example of why we need an atheist genocide soon

Reminder that Richard Dawkins was molested by his teacher in school and now says that there is nothing wrong with molestation in that manner.

Because he spread tolerance for fags, niggers and jews ?

>it's the only way I would view God creating the universe
instead of asking the obvious question of how the fuck did you reach that conclusion, im gonna point out that you kind of dodged the main point of the question, let me rephrase. Why do you believe there is a god?

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm right there with you, brother.

youtube.com/channel/UCrcrDXK620kopfSffPxrdTA

youtube.com/user/AominOrg

youtube.com/user/DrOakley1689

Good channels, hopefully they help people.

youtube.com/watch?v=97k4z6Qe7JM&t=18s

A true Gospel presentation. Hopefully those who haven't heard watch, and those who have can share this.

Mainly for the fag and Jew tolerance, and the fact that he's a brainlet.

Why should I believe in God when theres multiple religions?

But atheism isn't a be-

Oh, you're trolling.

Atheism is for the weak.

Why should I believe in the Big Bang when there are multiple theories?

Theistic religions generally give information that is inconsistent with the real world. For example, the bible has given us a completely incorrect view about not only our own species, but indeed every other living thing and the entire planet itself.

Furthermore, there are some serious philosophical problems, for which there really is no convincing explanation (e.g. the various problems of evil and the internal inconsistency of a being that is both all-knowing and all-powerful)

Deism can be easily rejected by reference to Occam's razor.

Atheism is a religion like not collecting stamps is a hobby.

what other scientific theories are there that oppose the big bang model? because i havent heard of any.

Because the Big Bang is the theory with the most supporting evidence. user's point is how can you know which religion is accurate to the degree of certainty that religious people claim? All religions are similarly implausible with equal amounts of evidence.

Because religion is make believe bull crap with no proof.

Nice argument, kid. But seriously, atheism is a dangerous cult - They got own preists (Dawkins, Hitchents), own church (Secular humanist organisations), own ideology (Secular humanism) even own symbol (@ or A). They constantly trying to destroy Christian civilisation.

Because there is literal detectable evidence of the Big Bang. There is not a single piece of evidence of gods or God

Hitler was an atheist.

Oh wait, that's not a good reason.

Point being there is no belief system. It's simply the rejection of the claim that "There is a God, youmust believe but I can't prove it"

But they have own belief system dumbass - Secular humanism.

Just give me a single proof that God exists and I'll convert right now

>I worship a dead kike on a stick because I read about it in a book written by Jews and arabs hundreds of years ago

more like
>I worship a dead kike on a stick because my poorly educated parents told me i should believe it and i should not say swears or i will be tortured for eternity.

>I worship old idiot because he wrote a book about how everybody who dissagree with him is a idiot.

Not really a religious belief system. More of a group of people who decide on a morality independant of the religions thye reject. Not about stories, or morals or fables, or any of that bollocks. More along the lines of "we need social guidelines therefore this is necessary". Not the same mate.

>Not the same as religious belief system
>Because i say so
Kek

I was an atheist pre Dawkins era and read all that. Signs and musical highs, you will disregard and call me crazy maybe but that's it. We can all reach the highest high through music, that's why I believe in God. It's better than sex. It's illogical in thought but it's not when you feel it.

one is a supernatural belief, based on a set of doctrines that has supposedly been dictated to prophets by a deity. the other is a rejection of this

what's so hard about this?

>incompatible with civilization
>literally built civilization

the grand atheist experiment has just started and it may yet throw down everything we have built so far.

say what you want about it, (good) religions work.

>We can all reach the highest high through music
thats quite the claim
>It's better than sex
and this is not just your opinion how?
> It's illogical in thought
well atleast you can admit that, now all you need is to not take your feelings as absolute truth and you are on the right path again.

Atheism is the worst religion ever.
Pic related.

This

You shouldn't believe in anything.

Secular humanism is a worship of man-made doctrines, not proved any way by true science. Its a belief system too, if you dissagree you clearly are retarded.

All the edgelords will think you're cool if you're into that

here you go

woops linked it to wrong guy

If you believe in God you believe in a theism.

>believe in
>atheism

Someone doesn't know how this works it seems.

>implying atheists don't have beliefs
how is it that atheists are this retarded?

There really aren't any. I listened on Dawkins and Harris having some talking tour. What you get is somewhat mainline protestantism as a moral philosophy + reputation of smug + reputation of idiot because it doesn't take a theologian prodigy to notice they are recycling protestant morality and presenting it as "philosophical ethical foundations"

Basically bunch of childless con artists.

The ONLY reason people are atheists is because they are virgins and blame God for making them so hideously ugly. They're descendents of Cain

I'm creatively minded I guess. If I hear elevatory notes in music it can reach a high that no drug or sex has ever had. Maybe we sent all 'wired' like this. But yes, to myself it's like teaching God. I would tell every person to at least try. It's great for manipulating moods.

Yes, I was an unrelenting atheist at one point. I was a faggot on YouTube in 2009 talking shit against Christians on Dawkins and Hitchens clips. I still love Hitchens because he was extremely quick witted and intelligent. Dawkins is aswell, but his anger is boring. Gotta be charming aswell. Tangent

Takin' the bait.

Atheism is the lack of belief in God/gods. That's it. Everyone saying Atheism is a religion itself are just retarded faggots.

There are certainly retarded faggot atheists as well. Just like all the retarded Christians that plague Sup Forums. Doesn't mean all Atheists or Christians are faggots. Just most of them.

Everyone who believes in Islam without admitting it needs serious reform is a faggot though.

Historical evidence for the resurrection of Jesus

youtube.com/watch?v=A0iDNLxmWVM

i dont really like dawkins either, but the dude is smart.
Anyway it sounds you have weird reactions to music, but i still dont see how you can link it to a god existing, like you dont really have a good reason to believe a god exists, if you did im sure you would have already told it to me, but the best thing you have is your music.

atheism has beliefs and cultures in direct association with it though, for example a morality of secular humanism and , belief in random chance as the creator of life and the universe.

He probably is gonna say anything to not accept this evidence. Thats what the atheist are. You give him serious reason to believe in God and starts to shit on you and acting like he is victorious.

Actually let me give you faggots a reason to believe in God right now.

In an interview, Robert Jastrow - an agnostic cosmologist - once said this when talking of the origins of the universe. "That there are what I or anyone would call supernatural forces at work is now I think a scientificly proven fact."
Now why would an agnostic say that supernatural forces are at work, why couldn't nature have created the universe?
Because there was no nature yet. There was no space, no matter, no time; Nature came into existence. If nature was the effect, it can't be the cause.
You cannot find a natural cause for all of nature, if all of nature didn't even exist yet. Now because you cannot have a natural cause that existed prior to the creation of the universe, it's gotta be something beyond nature. That's what the "super" in supernatural means, it means beyond nature. In other words, you need something supernatural to create the universe.

Now in a place without time, space, or matter, what could exist that could and would create a universe? We're left with 2 major options:

A timeless, spaceless, imaterial: Because there was no nature.
Powerful: Because it created the universe
Conscious, and Personal: Because it made the choice to go from not creating the universe to creating the universe. Also using consciousness as a "thing" to make up our creator can make sense when you think about it, because consciousness could very well be imaterial
Inteligent: Because it created the universe with such precision.

The thing that fits this criteria is commonly refered to as God.

The second idea is that there is a timeless, spaceless, imaterial, powerful, infinite and random law that creates any and every possible thing out of it's random nature.
When I think of this, I think of the multiverse theory.

(1/2)

I'm sorry that you may never think on the level of Jesus. One day.

>If God is real.
Why does everything go bad each day?
>If God is on our side
Why do suffer more failure and misery each day?
>If God loves us
Then why did he abandoned us?
If God was on our side he would have prevented the European civilization and european people fall into decadence and degeneracy from which no hope comes from, which will leave it in ruin.

I don't disprove existence of God, i simply don't have any faith in him. I don't care if he exist or not, becasue it won't change anything.
If he exists, he is malevolent twat who let his most loyal, zealous and faithful be destroyed. If he doesn't exist, the next day comes and nothing changes.

Now which of these 2 belief systems are more probable? Well the thing is, everything in the universe could look completely random, and god could have still created it, and everything could look just like it was designed by a god, and still it could have been made by the random processes of the multiverse. The difference here is that if it looks designed, then it's more probable that it was made by god, and if it doesn't look designed, then it's more probable that it was made by random processes. The logical man always places his bets on the most probable, and so if you're a logical man and you see that the universe looks designed, then you should at least consider changing your beliefs to the system that matches the evidence, and of course vise versa.

Now you might think "looking designed" is an arbitrary statement, but I can assure you it's not. There are very specific criteria that things can meet in order to be assumed as something designed. Here's an easy example of the design argument. If you go walking on the beach and you see a message written in the sand that says "Sam loves Kayla", do you think the crabs came out of the water and drew that message in the sand by accident? Waves and wind made it look like that? No of course not, you believe that some person, or in other words something with an intelligent mind created that message, because in all of our human experience, messages only come from minds. That means you believe the message in the sand was designed, and didn't come about through the natural processes of the universe.

Another example, if you saw a rotary engine out in the wildness, you wouldn't say "Hey! look what grows in this forest!", No you would assume that some person left that rotary engine there, because it's quite simply the more intuitive and reasonable inference.

(2/?)

Here are the 8 pieces of criteria that you can use to prove beyond reasonable doubt that you have a designer who designed your object btw.

Dubious probability: What are the odds of this comeing up by chance? If it's very low, it was probably designed.
Echoes of familiarity: If you know something looks like something else that was designed, it was probably designed.
Sophisitication and intricacy: Being very complex can suggest it was designed.
Infomational dependancy: If it relies on high level information, for example the code in a video game, or the language we use to state things or make requests which is all high level infomation, then it is probably designed.
Goal direction: If it shows signs of an intended use, then it's probably designed.
Natural inexplicability: If there are no natural laws that can explain it very well, it's probably designed.
Eficiency / irreducable complexity: if you have a ton of separate things to come together in order for your thing to work, it was probably designed.
Decision / choice reflection: If it is best for it's intended use between a set of options, then it was probably designed

Thats deep, nigga.

If you "believe" in atheism that makes it a religion

if god abandoned us then he wouldn't have sent his son to die for us, dingus. you're trying to say God doesn't exist because you see the devil roaming the world, but if there is a devil, then surely there must be a god?

The only way for morality to be something real independant of what humans think is if God exists. You're saying God doesn't exist because there is evil, but if God doesn't exist, evil doesn't exist, and you lose the emotional motivation behind your argument.

You are numbed to the destruction of your culture and race with the added bonus of being oblivious to the evil doing the destruction.

Plus you might have a talent and if you do you can rape children get photographed raping those children and black mailed into serving that very evil.

It's inexplicable to me, that's why I rarely even mention it. I know that very few will except it. It could be just my inane love music that brings me there but it's insane how my thoughts are freed along with it. Give good music a chance I'd always say. Good flow. I'm an idiot to you but I hope you may feel the same thing I do one day with just a song

Slide thread.

FOIA of more Clinton emails is being slid.

We're all atheists user, I just happen to believe in one less god than you do.

atheism is a lack of belief, retard.

don't you have toilets to scrub, Poland?

I've listened to sam harris' podcast and he seems reasonable. but, like religion some people take this shit way to serious and become absolute savages with their ideologies backing their savagery up. the problem isn't atheism vs religion but intellectual discourse vs ideology rooted shit flinging

I prefer facts over opinions. But that's just me. Believe what you want.

>Believing in atheism.

>muh facts
I bet you don't even study philosophy and you want to talk of "facts"

>if god abandoned us then he wouldn't have sent his son to die for us, dingus.
Explain why this is necessary for a being with supposed ultimate power.

>The only way for morality to be something real independant of what humans think is if God exists.
Not true. Morality can exist in an objective state seperate from god, we just need to define it correctly and understand how it works

>You're saying God doesn't exist because there is evil, but if God doesn't exist, evil doesn't exist, and you lose the emotional motivation behind your argument.
Horse shit. Evil can exist outside of god, as can good. The argument, which you are ignoring, is that if god is all loving and all powerful he should do away with evil, which de doesnt. So he is either all loving or all powerful, but not both.

You like worshiping a sandnigger religion created by a Jew? Not murdering someone only because god said not to makes you retarded. You don't have to believe in god to have emotions and empathize.

I didn't say doesn't exist, you imbecile.
I say if he existed, why would he respond with "punishment" for his most faithful? So they would show more faithfulness? Madness.
If God exists, he abandoned us long ago. That's the most rational explanation of why we as civilization are falling each day into decadence.

Atheism is a rejection of all gods not just some, dumbass.

no not all but there are Atheists that treat it like a religion. They try to convert people to their way of thinks. They spread books that promote atheism. I think people should read the bible and other religious text and worship in their own way. God would never want people to submit to an organisation like the Church but you will become a better person if you accept that a greater power exists