>Wall about to be funded

Happy Saturday, goys.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/VPEQS
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Please let this be true.

God bless America.

(":

The kike media and their golems online are trying to black pill you over irrelevant shit. Also don't forget this white pill.
>The blueing of Texas has slowed significantly thanks to Hurricane Harvey.

cool merica lives to see another gen

source?
more whites die than are born
archive.is/VPEQS
Also those 50% likely include arabs turks etc.

>Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) is an American immigration policy founded by the Obama administration in June 2012. DACA allows certain illegal immigrants who entered the country as minors [...]

>The Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court defines genocide as: [...] (e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

>>White birthrates in the US are back above 50% since the election of Trump
No thanks to trump unless people figures out how to reduce pregnancy out of 9 months

>>Illegal border crossings are down
Been down since Half Obama era

>>Deportations are up
True

>>DACA on the chopping block
another boogie man of lazy americans "We cant get jobs cause those dirty mexican have em all"

>>Manufacturing is up
not thanks to trump

>>Wall about to be funded
by our taxes... hurray???

God bless.

i love how fucked up the us is: trillions spend on the millitary, while not enforcing the southern border. tones of wars for israel, or for drugs, but no money to fund propper schools/ to fight the teacher unions.

Hahaha, are you mad?

Meanwhile you're still getting BTFO by a fucking hurricane like a 3rd world country.

>Hahaha, are you mad?
given that I dont see you proving me wrong, im shocked

>archive.is/VPEQS

>>>KEK

>November 2016.

>No thanks to trump unless people figures out how to reduce pregnancy out of 9 months

Trump began campaigning in two years ago or so, and won the GOP presidential nomination in July 2016. That's plenty of time.

>Been down since Half Obama era

That is true - what's your point?

>another boogie man of lazy americans "We cant get jobs cause those dirty mexican have em all"

I suppose some would think that. I think it's more so a matter of them being a net tax drain, and thereby preventing businesses from reinvesting into the economy. I don't know, I won't inform you on the opinions of your countrymen.

>not thanks to trump

I honestly don't know enough about this to comment, but why is Trump relevant to this again?

>by our taxes... hurray???

You know that it'll be a net benefit. Also, you must realise just how much money is sent from Mexican expatriates in the USA to Mexico - that's a great deal of potential tax money.

*campaigning two years ago or so

those "white births" are simply births to white women, it doesn't mention race of the father and arabs/turks count as white in the us

Wife is currently pregnant with first (all white) child. Feels goodman.

you dont get the point?
"White" birthrate is just a tiny bit above white death rates, also those whitepill studies likely include middle easteners as "white"

>You know that it'll be a net benefit
>the wall proposal shows a home depot ladder can be used to jump over it
yeah

>OP has no reference to Trump
>assblasted shill is so obsessed with trump they make their entire reply about him

Pottery

Kek

I doubt such, but if they are totally inept in constructing the wall, then of course it will be a net loss. But in theory, and practice, walls have worked at curbing illegal immigration and most likely would also do so in America's case.

>Also those 50% likely include arabs turks etc.
It's self identifying so unless those people self identify as white people then probably not also those people are less 1% of the US.

Sorry our countries aren't 10% middle easterners like yours.

less than 1%*

>>OP has no reference to Trump
>use Pepe
we all know Pepe is now part of Trump slogan user

fyi, DACA "dreamers" get US social security numbers and go to college (taking seats at those colleges from American kids) for 100% free because they have no real income or assets to claim on financial aid forms.

......meanwhile middle Americans slave to save at least $20k per year or take out loans to send their kids to even the shittiest public colleges

…and they’ll get job offers before any American college grad due to set-asides and affirmative action.

Have more white children and save Evropa m8

you need to have at least 3 children

>meant for citizen
>that lost to wet backs

You forget that they create a distinction between white non-hispanic and white hispanic.

So, yes, while Turks and other non-Europeans would make up a portion of that number, I believe the number of European-descended that happen to come from a Spanish speaking background (which is a European language) is greater than such.

Also, whites tend not to racemix, especially white females. And when they do racemix, again, it tends to be with hispanics (1/2 of which are white, the rest mostly mestizo).

Lol at people so gullible to believe white birth rates just shot up 50%

According to the study, they haven't so much shot up as much as it has been the case that hispanic has gone down.

There are also some faults with the methodology, but as I have argued, this is largely negligible.

Although I do understand your point, and I don't think a diverse America is good for the world, especially considering what China may do to my country in the wake of the great power vacuum left by your collapse, this is surely at least hopeful, is it not?

Objectively good for white people. They're drowning our liberals, niggers, and spics, and red pilling the whites in the area by showing them the true face of race in America.

What are you getting at? You seem to think it's a level playing field when minorities are given far more special treatment and privileges.

what does Sup Forums think about dating younger women? i recently met a girl im pretty infatuated with, but i am 22 and she is 18. she is 5'9 (want tall kids, im 5'11 but my parents are incredibly short so anything helps), white, smart, and modest. my only hang up is the age difference. can i make it work?

28 going out with 21

Gotta steal from the cradle m8

That isn't even a difference of half a decade, is age difference in the States that much of a taboo?

I really don't think it matters.

>You seem to think it's a level playing field when minorities are given far more special treatment and privileges.
>I-I deserved that, that Dirty Mexican kid stole my scholarship!!!
im sure scholarships are not race parades or charities

thats what ive been told. the last two girlfriends ive have have both been older 24, and 30. but i feel like a younger girl would make good relationship material. never date a woman who is single at 30 with no kids by the way. absolutely nuts.

its not that big of a deal but white knights and feminists make it a polarizing issue over social media. so it might be something that i make up in my head.

So many blackpilled Eurocucks ITT. Go watch your wives get raped.

>im sure scholarships are not race parades or charities

They are though. Most scholarships are given specifically to minorities. White students get no such preference. But hey, go ahead and mock me some more. Racism against whites is A-OK with you hypocrites after all.

The jews are displeased

>Most scholarships are given specifically to minorities
source

I'm 28 years old and still go out with girls who just turned 18. Nothing wrong with it. The only people who bitched were other girls.

>tfw banged pastel girls and they call me daddy

Honestly, the daddy-dom shit is kinda annoying, but it has its pluses for the man.

Do your own fucking research, nigger.

Race-based scholarships have been around for decades.

This makes me very happy. MAGA!

Just type in "minority scholarships" in any search engine.

Trump needs to kill the 1965 Immigration Act which was written by literal Jews for the expressed purpose of making America not white. Only then can we know America is on its way to being cured.

He's mentioned it by name before, so I have hope.

Lyndon Johnson wasn't Jewish?
Regarding Trump, he does have wish to implement the RAISE act.

Additionally, your country may very well see an influx of European refugees if the situation in Europe turns ugly.

It's almost comedic, wouldn't that be delightfully bad optics for the left?

>Lyndon Johnson wasn't Jewish?
The bill was written by Jews who lobbied it in Congress and got it passed. LBJ merely signed it, though he's still just as guilty for it. This was done back in the day when people actually believed that anyone could just be plucked from any country, dropped into the West, and become a millionaire investment banker. Now we know better, and 95% of them will end up on welfare, farting out kids.

And I expect most of the European refugees to move into Eastern Europe, as they are already doing. Germans and French are buying houses in Hungary and Poland. I've even seen an article about a family that got asylum in Russia because they claimed Sweden was oppressing them in favor of the brown invaders (which is absolutely true).

The Left also doesn't care about optics. They exist only to destroy, which is why it's our duty to resist them to the last drop of blood.

I understand that leftist policies tend to hurt the nation, but they still have an image. Even today, the average American has power in the system, hell, even plebeians had power in Roman times.

No matter how hard they would attempt to cover it up, if Sharia was implemented, and the Europeans persecuted, and Brits, Swedes, Germans, French etc. started arriving in the USA in droves, or at the very least attempted, there would be no conceivable way the media could hide such.

I disagree with the fact that you claim that they will move to Eastern Europe, if only for two facts:

1). The USA is larger
2). The USA has higher quality of life
3). It's been memed into the 'nation of immigrants' (which mind you, was specifically true for Europeans and Jews for quite some time)