Have you ever noticed that non-Whites are legit as fuck looking and awesome in their world...

Have you ever noticed that non-Whites are legit as fuck looking and awesome in their world, having their own concerns and matters and poetry but when they enter our world, the world of the superior Aryan, they become stupid shitskin niggers, fuck goats, and drink from like fecal infested water and shit? Anyone else noticed this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2Tz7RqfhhCc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the site youre currently posting in is owned by a jap

It's actually owned by the CIA but okay, anyway, what's your point?

I want to FUCK Toph

test

I want her to bend my peepee.

Have you noticed that in cartoons, even if they want to represent niggers and shitsking they give them blue eyes?

There's no niggers and sandniggers in Avatar tho, only the variations of chinks

You have too, actual black peoples eyes dont look nice

I started rewatching this show just a few days ago

I always thought the show was meant to represent Aryan mongrels in Asia.

We see them all as lessers though.

Everyone in the water tribe in the show hasdark skin for some reason, I assumed they were supposed to represent eskimos and not niggers.

They were
Water tribe = Inuits
Earth kingdom = China
Fire nation = Japan
Funnily, the nomads are the most white looking, eventhough their culture doesn't add up

Airbenders are Tibetans I think.

Tibetans with a bit of Thai, yeah. They're actually pretty accurate to their real world counterparts, except the Water tribe of course

That's because you only see the good things coming out of other cultures. Go spend some time in the rural areas of one of these places and get back to me.

have you noticed how ethno nationalism is seen as common sense when it comes to non Europeans? Avatar is the best representation of that

DONT MIX WITH OTHER BENDERS OR ELSE

Just look at Israel, the difference is that asians aren't pushing for diversity in white countries

What?

Like wild animals are great sight in their natural habitat, but look pathetic in zoos and are shit pets.
Comon sense

That show in particular was pretty redpilled too.

Legit af

youtu.be/2Tz7RqfhhCc