Wtf I hate Whites now

>“Honestly I don’t have energy to talk about the racial violence of white people any more. Yes ALL white people. Because most of ya’ll don’t even realise or refuse to acknowledge that your existence, privilege and success as a race is built on the backs, blood and death of people of colour. Your entire existence is drenched in racism. From micro-aggression to terrorism, you guys built the blueprint for this shit. Come see me when you realise that racism isn’t learned, it’s inherited and consciously or unconsciously passed down through privilege. Once white people begin to admit that their race is the most violent and oppressive force of nature on Earth… then we can talk.”

breitbart.com/tech/2017/09/01/loreal-fires-first-transgender-model-for-rant-calling-all-white-people-racist/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d14ipSSz3Ss
archive.is/ZnlNH
neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1427243
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4844296/Homeland-Security-deem-antifa-domestic-terrorists.html
huffingtonpost.com/entry/santa-cruz-chinese-restaurant-closed-owner-supported-david-duke-kkk_us_59a893f9e4b0b5e530fd6be5
unvis.it/huffingtonpost.com/entry/santa-cruz-chinese-restaurant-closed-owner-supported-david-duke-kkk_us_59a893f9e4b0b5e530fd6be5
siliconafrica.com/the-dark-truth-about-why-south-africa-destroyed-its-nuclear-weapons-in-1990/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

did you see her pathetic marxist response after she got fired?

>When I said "all white people are racist" what I MEANT was.....

Good?

Fucking based French megacorp

Like a rock. I was strong as i could be

Lol uppity Mulatto sex-fetishits decided it was hot shit and could just go an test limits with a company that sells shit to white people. BTFO by based Satanic Jew Oligarchs in Nestle.

>"her"

Why do negroids flock towards Marxist racial theory like flies on shit?

No one should be surprised.

>those comments

Is the world starting to turn? Is the pendulum starting to swing back?

No, user, please do tell

Praise KEK for his cryptic words

An early whisper of white identity politics emerging.

When whites held super majorities in the USA and Europe, it was easy to look the other way on white demonization by Jewish owned media. Now that the super majority is rapidly fading, even Jewish media can't ignore the appeal of white identity.

The real question is when does the first explicitly pro white party win a major election? When does the first blockbuster movie feature white identity politics as heroic?

Something is shaking beneath the feet of the super (((elite.))) They are not liking what they are hearing around the internet and in the street.

youtube.com/watch?v=d14ipSSz3Ss

Wow, it's almost like a person of a minority can still be prejudiced!

It's Breitbart, so the comments are expected.

Now, if you go elsewhere and see similar comments, then that'd be something. Though, it's hard to find sites that still allow comments.

>cryptic

I think white nationalism is still a fringe movement.

What is getting out of control is the politics of resentment. After the Civil Rights Act, minorities in the USA do have equal rights. What we are seeing is Marcuse, Adorno and Horkheimer neo marxism in action post-CRA.

The elites are losing control of their pitbulls.

Because it absolves them of responsibility for the fact that they have no culture of their own to speak of and no discernible contributions to the world other than gangster rap. I would have said fried chicken but that was invented by the Scots, lol

>the left
>you should be proud of who you are, all shapes and sizes, all colors
>also all white people are racist

>whites
>uh.... heil hitler then?

I don't get it. Do they just want us to drown all our children in the bath tub?

I want to agree but
>Transgender?

So you chose to do that?
>Fuck off

>based kid from kindergarten cop

Nigger = lazy
Marxism = Money for nothing

Solve this equation

Just don't fall for the counter virtue signalling and make loreal your alt right hair product

If they're going to just straight up call me their enemy then why would I ever help them in anyway?
It would take a special kind of delusion to not see that if they ever get the power and ability they will try to wipe out white people

And I mean wipe out in a direct and violent way not a (((sneaky))) way

Well, let's assume some things then:
>Nigger = lazy
therefore Nigger = zero Money
>Marxism = Money for nothing
for Marxism to be true = money required
I guess you were aiming for
>Nigger = Marxism

BUT
Since Nigger = zero Money we can conclude the following
Nigger =/= Marxism since atleast according to a lot of lefties, Marxism = true

That would, atleast to me conclude
>Nigger = untrue

Does this mean we need to eradicate them to fulfill said equation? I can dig that

It's breitbart but still, more and more moderate liberals are pissed about one-sided hatespeech by tumblrinas.

>Munroe (((Bergdorf)))

>Once white people begin to admit that their race is the most violent and oppressive force of nature on Earth… then we can talk

We certainly do a better job of that than anyone else, and if we didn't do it, another group of people would have

lets hope it becomes one of the 45%

Transgenders should be locked away in an insane asylum instead of celebrated

breitbart is literally run by Jews, just like the MSM and you mock a transhulk being jewish defamed by yet another jewish medium?

We should hang a waited a few years before we liberated Germany

This story was everywhere, it was even on the BBC. What the fuck does kikebart have to do with it?

we may think that we're playing 3D chess but jews own the board

btw it was the brit branch who hired him in the first place

>white people give mentally ill faggot the gig of a life time
>mentally ill faggot turns on them

cant say that i am surprised

German autism to the rescue!

>Once white people begin to admit that their race is the most violent and oppressive force of nature on Earth

do these freaks not realize that they're admitting to their belief in white supremacy by stating this?

>whiteness is a social construct
>but white supremacy is real

they admit to their own inferiority simply by recognizing what they call white supremacy to be true

Of coooooursh

I guess they hire a transgender muslim instead, this one wasn't diverse enough.

the german flag really lights up this comment.

>her

>Antifa declared terrorist organization
>SJW freak fired for bashing white people
What the hell is going on?

hahahaha wow, who knew you could get fired for having extreme left wing opinions too. I cant wait to see the salt on NoseBook from all the same people who cheered when the duck dynasty guy got a bunch of shit.

All blacks did was pick some plants. Chinese did a shitload more than them. The blacks who came from Africa were fucking lucky. Look at what a shithole that country is, do they really think where they are now isn't better off?

white people are the least violent yet most effective force of nature

Bitch had it coming, are you stupid?

>Odn
>digits

what does it meeeean?

>Antifa declared terrorist organization
What where

This is triggering me beyond words.

archive.is/ZnlNH
>This entire episode, and in particular L’Oreal’s tone deaf response and failure to back Munroe, is part of a long media tradition of painting anti-racism activists, and particularly black women, as irrational anti-white furies. The exact same thing happened to Cambridge BME Society Campaigner Jason Osamede Okundaye when he made similarly cogent points about racial prejudice.

WHERE THE FUCK WAS THIS NARRATIVE WHEN THE GUY GOT FIRED FROM GOOGLE

Lads, this shouldn't wind me up so much, but I am enraged!

we are real good at war, but war involves tactics

Honestly I'm surprised that she got fired instead of praised in this political climate.

Is this that renowned german efficiency I've heard about?

white women have money, they don't want to piss off their customer base

From the independant:
>They wanted Munroe’s transness, her blackness, her womanhood and all of the glory and the capital gain of her 'diversity' with none of the corollary activism and resistance that comes with her identity

These people are cancer

neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1427243
this is a fucking GOLD MINE

I hate any infringement on free speech like this. But it's amusing when (((they))) get bit in the ass by their own bullshit.

This. Think about it, if blacks couldn't blame whitey for all their problems, they'd have to admit they're simply an inferior race that has contributed virtually nothing to the world. In a sense, I can understand why they've taken the "blame whitey" approach.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4844296/Homeland-Security-deem-antifa-domestic-terrorists.html

Well you know, we were really good at lighting stuff up at one time in history
Guess I just wanted to uphold that tradition

huffingtonpost.com/entry/santa-cruz-chinese-restaurant-closed-owner-supported-david-duke-kkk_us_59a893f9e4b0b5e530fd6be5

this business got shut down because the owner donated to a political candidate of his choice

Zimbabwe is proof that niggers are inferior. They took a country built with white peoples help. The whites didn't even wanted them to have equal rights. They let commies help them take over from whites and then fucked up the country because they are too fucking stupid to farm

Nice

because it's aimed at idiots

Archived that for you
unvis.it/huffingtonpost.com/entry/santa-cruz-chinese-restaurant-closed-owner-supported-david-duke-kkk_us_59a893f9e4b0b5e530fd6be5

What's it supposed to say on the front of the wheelchair? Free mumie?

Free money

pure engineering.

>supports David Duke
>owns Chinese restaurant
Kek

>this is considered a model
well good thing he has experience now, maybe she will find a role in dove cream commercials

>Yes ALL white people. Because most of ya’ll

stopped reading there.

what, it doesn't bother you that a man was forced to close his business of nearly 40 years?

They're retards, they kick they whites off the farms then starve, then mugabe is like "come back farming, we changed our mind"

You have to retarded if you don't even know how to put seed in the ground and grow plants.

All this Feminism, Transgender, and Flat Earth nonsense all has the same source.

You already know I dont even have to say it.

>haha.jpg

>racism isnt learned

so its just natural?

no shit, Rhodesia went from Africa's breadbasket to a fucking shit hole. Why the fuck did all the western nations forsake them with sanctions. My guess is because the Jews didn't like the fact they were trying to unite both black and whites and build a nation together.

Was it literally the first transgender to have ever got a modeling job, or is it the first of many transgenders that L'Oreal is about to purge?

>her

Same in South Africa. Now Africa is being run by China

hire mentally ill negro , metally ill negro chimps out. who would have thought.

>her

South Africa was supported by Israel while the west did their shit. Thankfully they saw the end was coming and got rid of their nukes. Imagine niggers with nukes

jOdn
Means Jews in Dutch, only an E missing between D and N.
Japanese were infatuated with rangaku, or "Dutch learning". We had a neigh exclusive trade deal with them for centuries.
Our relationship is still very strong.

No one actually likes commies. They don't even like themselves.

it would have just ended up with south africa as a radioactive crater

marxism absolves them of all their races failings. and every time they see jamal get mowed down be Jaysean they can do the mental acrobatics to think no one in our community is at fault, none of our appointed black figure heads like mayors governors or even president back when they had a black president in office are to blame, it's the whitey. Modern marxism facilitates this idea and they love that shit

nah they probably would of sold them to random terrorist groups. niggers are too dumb to know how to set one off

I am surprised also.

Holy shit SA had nukes? Good thing they did pull them out..

Kinda like how low class whites blame Jews for their lack of success. If whites were less trashy and stuck together more... they only have themselves to blame.

fucking filthy degenerate nigger.

gas.

yes and Israel helped them develop them

>he still doesn't know that jews play both sides to maintain an illusion of neutrality and to collect shekel from all the goyim at once

No one blames jews for their individual lack of success. They blame jews for manipulating the conditions that make it hostile for whites in this country.

>If whites were less trashy and stuck together more.
What, you mean like NATZIS?

Fuck off, kike. You will see the inside of an oven in your lifetime.

They are blaming whitey again for racism for not leaving them the technology of nukes.
siliconafrica.com/the-dark-truth-about-why-south-africa-destroyed-its-nuclear-weapons-in-1990/

Niggers with nukes, that would be a great disaster. Liberals might be stupid, but there not that stupid at least.

I keep saying this.

Britain's native population are white.

Anyone non-white living there needs to get the fuck over it. There are plenty of other countries they can move to.