Riddle me this, theists

1. If this "God" loves us SOOOO much, why doesn't he make his presence known instead of having us live in complete ignorance?
2. Why are there millions of other Gods? Which one is right? And how do you know your god is right despite it being one in a million?
3. Explain how religion has benefited humans throughout history. It's going to take a LOT to make up for the mass genocides and conflicts that have claimed countless lives. Remember before the reformation when the church sold "indulgences" so that you could "go to heaven" which was obviously a plot for the church to get more money in their pocket?

Also, we don't buy the bullshit that atheism is decreasing. There are 500-750 million of us. Atheism is SKYROCKETING in China and Russia, but especially Asia. (Keep in mind Asians have the highest IQ out of all races. Notice the correlation?) We plan to defeat theist scum once and for all by 2040. We will live in a new age of science and prosperity instead of believing a floating, bearded hippie performs miracles in the sky.

Threadly reminder that an omnipotent being, by definition, can conceal all traces of His existence and cause you to believe whatever He wants. Sage goes in all fields.

>I M-M-M-MUST SAGE THIS TO KEEP M-M-MUH THEIST ECHOCHAMBER ALIVE!!!

If God would show himself lots of people would stop trying to improve themselves and instead just pray to him to get the favors they want. Praying wold become a selfish, materialistic ritual.
The christian God is the real one.
Mass Genocides happen with or without Religion. Without the Guidelines of Religion we lose our social integrity and everything is going to shit (like it is happening now).

>If this "God" loves us SOOOO much, why doesn't he make his presence known instead of having us live in complete ignorance?
*sigh* another "le god so love, why he do this?". He wants us to have real faith and follow his words that he has given to us. If he were to show up on a blaze of glory, than everyone would believe him right away with little faith needed.

>Why are there millions of other Gods? Which one is right? And how do you know your god is right despite it being one in a million?

Either made by Satan, or men satisfying their built in spiritual thirst. I will never definitively know that God is real, but that is where faith comes in. I know that everything made cannot be a coincidence, and that things are too perfect to be an accident. All I know is that the Bible makes a lot more sense than most religions(atheism included).

>Explain how religion has benefited humans throughout history.

Helped people in hard times, given people something to believe in, etc. You can only blame genocide and wars on humans, not God. It's like if you gave someone a pen to write something, and he instead uses said pen to stab and kill people, it's not your fault. Some tend to use God words for the benefit of themselves, while abusing and morphing it's meaning into something that it isn't.

>Also, we don't buy the bullshit that atheism is decreasing.
If that's what you tell yourself at night, sure.

>Praying wold become a selfish, materialistic ritual.
How is it not already?

Religious people believe god exists and they pray for things.
If he showed himself, they would know for certain he exists and they would still pray for things.
It's the exact same thing.

Ask the jews.

You are right, in a way. What i meant is the difference between "i pray for something to happen and still do my best effort to fulfill it myself" and "i pray and if god doesn't make it happen, oh well fuck it"

And why would he want us to have "faith", instead of just showing himself?
Faith is just believing something without sufficient evidence. Why does he want that?

>why doesn't he make his presence known instead of having us live in complete ignorance?

that's a big benis

Atheists spend more time thinking about God than anyone else I know

>"WAAAH if my mommy 'loves' me so much why won't she but me the toy I want?!!"

Atheists, everyone

>bearded hippie performs miracles in the sky.
Honestly who believes that other than jews?

Because atheists have more critical thinking skills than theists.

Not enough critical thinking to not make sweeping generalizations apparently

Reminder God did reveal Himself to the ancient Hebrews and it made everything worse. The people became so dependent on His miracles when He went quiet for a month they made a new god.

Atheists actually have the critical thinking to question something that has been drilled into their mind since day 1 of their existence.
Theists just believe it, and spew the bullshit excuses that the church makes.

>implying atheists aren't complete normies

>Theists complain about generalization
>Generalize atheists
>Pull up a picture of a fat neckbeard because he knows he's wrong

But you don't question it, you reject it outright. The only people who really use critical thinking are agnostics.

>1. If this "God" loves us SOOOO much, why doesn't he make his presence known instead of having us live in complete ignorance?
You somehow tangle three different things into one mess.

>2. Why are there millions of other Gods? Which one is right? And how do you know your god is right despite it being one in a million?
No there aren't. There is only one God.

>3. Explain how religion has benefited humans throughout history. It's going to take a LOT to make up for the mass genocides and conflicts that have claimed countless lives. Remember before the reformation when the church sold "indulgences" so that you could "go to heaven" which was obviously a plot for the church to get more money in their pocket?
In the same way any binding group rules benefit the group. There is a reason why religious people are happier, healthier and have larger social networks.

>faggot atheist posts high school level arguments against theism because he's butthurt his parents won't let him skip sunday service

He did, 2,000 years ago.
The news still killed him.

The Lord works through coincidences.

Here