So Im sitting at home and reading my local newspaper. Then I see pic related

So Im sitting at home and reading my local newspaper. Then I see pic related.

ok /sg/ what did you do this time? Will there be journalists here soon?

Other urls found in this thread:

tubantia.nl/binnenland/de-online-wereld-van-terreurdreiger-jimmy-f~a26ba15c/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

oh god did they call in an airstrike on european special forces

/sg/, making international acclaim.
Invitation to Saddam's palace when?

translate it

This must bew ritten in the the aquafresh language

worse. They LARPed as IS to fish some IS people and in the process got a concert shut down and Rotterdam on lock down. Biggest news in Dutchland right now. Everyone speaking about this.

lock down? concert? when did this happen?

How is that worse

Terreurbedreiging internet. Lmfao. DIe stank van Fleur haar kut is een serieuze bedreiging.

Translate

Kanker neger jong!

It's hardly have anything to do with Sup Forums.

So they stopped another Grande concert attempt?

Sad!

Article:
tubantia.nl/binnenland/de-online-wereld-van-terreurdreiger-jimmy-f~a26ba15c/

issue with cookies and translate this so ill post it:

Jimmy F. from Zevenbergen did not launch a terrorist attack in Rotterdam, he was trying to dismantle terrorists, say his friends. In the online world whizkids do that, it's going to be rough. "Let the barracks come."
Cyril Rosman 02-09-17, 07:00 Last update: 09:21

M

"Boys, guys, I think I found that training camp of the terrorists. I'll be in 10 minutes with a report, get ready for further instructions and help me confirm. "On June 12, 19.48, and an anonymous internet bouncer is bouncing behind his keyboard. Ten minutes later, a series of screenshots from an Arab video follows how men in military uniform get combat combat. nDEUSvVv, as the internet idle's id is, provides the images with clues about the buildings in the background. He compared these buildings with satellite images of the area and other so-called geolocation information. "I think it's so confirmed," he reports. His online friends agree with him. "Yeah Bashar, search for the terroristas" and "Let the barrels hit the floor," he and his friends placed under the findings. For non-initiates: Bashar is President Bashar Assad of Syria, "barrels" are the barriers to bombardment of the Syrian army's air force in recent years and death. It is decided to pass the data to Rus 'Ivan', but about him later.
Call for the search for the location of a terrorist camp, at Sup Forums.
Call for the search for the location of a terrorist camp, at Sup Forums. © @ Sup Forums

It's just a discussion on Sup Forums, an online bulletin board, where the whole world can conduct anonymous conversations. Who is behind IDs like nDEUSvVv can not be found. Well, in the discussion, the name of Jimmy F. is typing on, the 22-year-old Zevenbergenaar stuck to suspicion of involvement in the terrorist threat at the Maassilo in Rotterdam last week. After the enthusiasm about the location of the training camp, someone says, "If you continue, I'll pass Jimmy's name to Amaq." Amaq is a press office that has close links with terrorist organization IS.
Maassilo

Over two months later, Jimmy's name is on the streets. He is alerted by an arresting team at 02:00 at night. A few hours earlier, a concert of the band of Allah-Las was canceled at the Maassilo in Rotterdam because the police of their Spanish colleagues had a "very concrete" tip that threatened someone with an attack on that concert. The police redirects that tip to a house on a country road in the outskirts of Zevenbergen. The house where Jimmy lives with his parents. In the street and with his family is unbelief: Jimmy stuck on suspicion of involvement in terrorism? Yes, says Minister of Security and Justice, this boy is the one who threatened the telegram via the chat app with an attack in Rotterdam.

The story behind the threat soon begins to unfold. In an email to Weblog GeenStijl and a Telegram chat with this newspaper, Jimmy's online friends tell him that he's not a terrorist, but a terrorist hunter. That he represented himself as an IS sympathizer to unmask real IS. In addition, he was talking about a possible attack in Rotterdam with a Spaniard called Aghmed. But, so, his friends suspected that probably was not an IS'er but a Spanish undercover agent. Who passed the tip as the wivel world to his Dutch colleagues.
Syria General

Jimmy and his (international) online friends are called Syria General. Through a blog, twitter and telegram, they spread news about the war in Syria. The messages are usually pro-Asssad. They also try to find locations of rebel and terrorist groups. Their information even leads to air attacks, the group sets. There they post a comprehensive message in June 2016: "SG (Syria General, Red) helps the Russians hit terrorists in Syria." Even then, it began with an online-featured video of 'training rebels'. The group knows with tools if Google Maps finds the location. And pass it on to the, in this case Russian, authorities.
Through geo-location, Syria General tries to find the place of a training camp.
Through geo-location, Syria General tries to find the place of a training camp. © @sg

It is the new reality: citizens, whizkids who influence their war in their attic. It is similar to the online research collective Bellingcat that retrieved information about the route of the Buk rocket that dropped MH17, and reflected that information to the Dutch detective. 'Weaponized autism', the smart webs call it itself: digitally and persistently, behind allegedly wrongdoing. "Boys, I need some autism here."
Russians

But Syria General goes beyond that. That switches 'Ivan Sidorenko': 'A friend of the Russian Minister of Defense who can pass air attacks', put them in their document. Russia is fighting in Syria with the Syrian army.

Who Ivan is, is unclear. He has a twitter account, with 30,000 followers and a cover photo, a man from which he sends war pictures from Syria. But Ivan Sidorenko is also the name of a long-lost Russian war hero, a sniper from World War II. The person behind the account did not respond to questions.

Ivan, through his twitter account, will send the coordinates of the training camp to the Russian Ministry of Defense in 2016. According to Syria General there is indeed bombarded at the intended place. They show videos. Whether it is true can not be checked. In any case, it is true in the experience of the online detectives of Syria General.
Fan of Assad

Whoever Syria General wants to throw bombs is also not always straightforward: Is it an Al-Qaeda group or another (moderate) rebel campaign? It is clear that it is about groups fighting against the Syrian regime. Syria General is pro-Assad. Remarkably, because the Syrian leader has hated himself after 7 years of bloody civil war and bombings with barbarians on his own people.

Assad is popular in Western (extreme) right-wing circles. The American who killed a left-wing demonstrator this summer during the infamous statue rally in Charlotesville, America, had a picture of Assad with the text "Undefeated" on his facebook page. Right-wing groups in the US see Assad as a strong leader and support his fight against Islamist extremism. Also in the Netherlands, extreme right-wing groups like Black Front are on hand.
The Syrian flag that Jimmy ordered and which he or a friend put a photo on Sup Forums.
The Syrian flag that Jimmy ordered and which he or a friend put a photo on Sup Forums. © @ Sup Forums

On Sup Forums there is a picture with a mail package with Jimmy's address, the package is from the Dutch flag center. There is a Syrian flag, one of the symbols of Assad's battle. The online friends of the Zevenbergener describe him against the NOS as "right-oriented" and "a nationalist". But they see their friend, who is still stuck, as someone who sincerely tried to mask terrorists.

For example, according to them, he played information about a Rotterdam terrorist suspect last year to the secret service of AIVD. That man was arrested later, a Kalasnikov was found in his house. Jimmy's lawyer then states that that AIVD could have prevented the entire hoax around the last concert by promptly informing the police. "He has good intentions, it's a nasty coincidence of circumstances."

What backward life do you live? I didn't even know they still made newspapers.

Oh; I remember reading that screencap.
Didn't save it though.
That was the very definition of weaponized autism.

>USA
kind of surprised you can even read

Im honestly surprised it still relevant. I guess they found a repost on reddit.

this?

Yeah, but much longer, with actual posts by autists, scanning google maps to triangulate it.
I may be mistaken, but I think it was a Sup Forums thread.

this power lines

Well I'll be damned, I remembered it being mostly blue.

That's the other one.

Thanks I'm saving it this time.

So I'm not sure I understand the robot translation.
He was larping as ISIS, and somehow the police end up with a terrorist threat and come knocking at his door?

>Is it an Al-Qaeda group or another (moderate) rebel campaign?
what's the difference?

As far as I cant tell. Yes.

Also the police seems to be in deep shit now. As they pretty much overreacted over nothing. BEcause some /sg/ faggots leaked it to the news, when their guy wasnt released yet and they feared the police would make him a scape goat. So know we have all the media attenttion.

>Some autist called Jimmy F... who doxxed himself ages ago was posting in the telegram only. He pretended to be an isis fighter trying to provoke some isis cells from spain to talk about their next targets (they said they have done this in order to report it to authorities). While baiting IS fans in there he said he wants to plan an attack on rotterdam.... Now some concert in rotterdam was canceled due to suspicious truck with gas canisters parked close to the concert... the police all call Jimmy the autist up and say he is on some list and to present himself to the police... Syria general is named in netherland news papers and websites.. .they link directly to the wordpress and the twitter (twitter links here via orph link...wish they change it to reddit imho).....another netherland lad sends a letter to some news channel explaining that they didnu nuffin, jimmy good goy he was only pretending to be isis...

From some /sg/ post.

These people wear wooden shoes, we can't expect modernity from them

>another (moderate) rebel campaign
did they actually say moderate rebel? do people still believe that horseshit?

will Jimmy go to jail now?

Yeah t was news on /sg/ during the week. He is Telegram user. Many of them dont even contribute to /sg/ on 4chinz

what

They do.