Atheism

>DUDE WEED AND ATHEISM LMAO
Why do atheists live such sad, self-destructive lives? Is it because they don't know Christ?

>REEEEEEEEE #NotAllAthests!!!!
Yes all atheists. It's never too late to accept Christ, anons.

I'm a christian and I smoke pot. Dude don't ya know Jesus had marijuana ointment!?

Islam is the solution

Nice job (ATC), go to gym daily

I figured out the futility of God on my own. I grew out of it.

they live life for themselves because they dont believe in anything telling them not to. They are as selfish as selfish because "dude were just animals lmao"

That's right, smoke pot and jack off! I'm high as FUCK right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition!

>"The fool says in his own heart, 'There is no God.' They are corrupt, they have done abominable deeds; there is none that does good or right."
I feel sorry for you, user.

Christ cucks buttmad about what other people are up to like usual. Why don't you self righteous cunts just gather up every Sunday and only worry about yourselves? Leave the rest of us the fuck alone with your bullshit "morals" based on human sacrifice and self hatred. Fucking Christians.

I-is medical marijuana degenerate :(

>be Christcuck
>have objective morality because your life is dictated by desert book
>say that your denomination out of 40k has the right translation of a desert book
>say that your God is the only God in histtory to exist and everyone else is wrong
>Forget that every religion says this
>Accuse atheists of being pot stoners who accomplish nothing in life when they realize that YHWH is just another man made god and is no more real than Zeus

I want what this guy's having.

Jesus sucked my ducky.

I've never smoked weed

meanwhile all the christcucks who are alcoholics...

All jokes aside . Most Atheists I know are nihilistic pricks who dont give a rats ass about tradition, culture, or social boundaries. They claim they can live a moral life but with no legitamate moral code to follow they usually go on a whim as to what constitutes right or wrong. Be prepared to see "top scientists" who bash religion on twitter, praise science, and publish papers on why pedophiles are victims not animals.

Unironically this.

well yh born again u invalid

kek

I will. When the radical atheists start speaking out against mentally ill trannies trying to go in my daughters locker room. Or when degenerate cross dressing homos molested by uncle jim stop trying to work for the boys scouts. The "live and let live" attitude Atheist pricks have is why Antifa is roaming the streets unopposed, why women have degraded into whores ruining every scientific institution they get their paws on , and why men will lap up any roastie cunt that walks by. Grow a spine and stand up for something you nihilistic cock sucker.

>your entire side of the political spectrum is defined by your extremists!
Uhh, what about the nazi that killed that woman in Charlottesville?
>MY SIDE IS NOT! MY OWN RULES DON'T APPLY TO ME!

People with higher IQs are more likely to engage self-destructive behavior, such as Drug use and nymphomania.

Atheists are smarter, and more likely to feel depressed because most of humanity worships Jewish filfth (Abrahamic religions)

I stand for individual rights and freedom. I don't agree with anything you've pointed out and strawmanned me pretty good there. I vote, and if something of that nature is encroaching on my community and they ask for our input I'll give it. I don't lose sleep over it.
We are more varied and unique than you BECAUSE we don't follow your moral code. I can sum your whole religion in one word: Guilt.

Many will be deceived.

Why are you arguing with yourself ? Yes, the mainstream left side of the political spectrum has shifted so far that they are mostly radicals. It took two years for the left just to muster up the spine to disavow antifa when it was obvious what they were. Which is exactly why they are losing and will continue to lose. The right is constantly expected to police themselves while the left has the benefit of catering to communist radicals and not having to disavow them.

My mom became antisemitic just by watching his AMC show Preacher.

"Satanic Christ killing jews ruin everything!" were her exact words.

I'm a Satanist. Fuck Jesus I hope Allah beheads and rapes him anally and then cuts a pussy hole I Jesus and fucks that

Yes, you actually believe that one side of the political spectrum can be defined by its extremists but the other side doesn't. You don't want rules to apply to you, therefore you use those rules on others and the rationalize them out of existence when it comes to you. I get it. It's hard being a moral person when you don't want rules to apply to you.

>When the radical atheists start speaking out against mentally ill trannies trying to go in my daughters locker room.

im an atheist and ive been saying the "mental health professionals" encouraging this shit should all be hung

Pedophiles are victims in a sense though. They are mentally ill and should seek therapy or chemical castration to ensure their illness never escalates into actions.

Rest of your post is spot on though.

Why is it so that everyone who identifies as "atheist" is always some fucking douche?
There is alot of people in finland that dont really 1: give a fuck about religion 2: dont want to talk about it in public, but these people never call themselfs "atheists".

Most of the world has been deceived. Most of the world is religious, and it's the reason we haven't progressed.

All religion has gotta go-it is Jewish poison.

Headshot.

The first thing you have to understand is that there is no god. Just gotta rip that bandaid off

Fuck ME Christians are pathetic

Is that what your god would want?

same

>I stand for individual rights and freedom
That is vague and further proves my point that Atheists have no solid moral code. A leftist will claim individual rights consist of universal healthcare , UBI, and massive government intervention. A zealot will claim individual rights and freedoms derived from Judaeo-christian values.
> I vote, and if something of that nature is encroaching on my community and they ask for our input I'll give it
The problem is theyre not asking if they are encroaching and for our input. They are revising history, doxxing those who disagree, and harassing you for being a nazi if you have a counter argument.
>We are more varied and unique than you
You're not. You are nihilistic spineless counts who bash religion, but protect sand niggers, and have 0 limits as to how far you will let society degrade
> I can sum your whole religion in one word: Guilt.
You're confusing Guilt with accountability. Yes , I understand accountability scares you .

Christianity is an offshoot of Judaism, you're all just a bunch of kikes

Seth rogen sucks dicks in hell he made this very anti christian show called preacher

pic related is jesus

>the professional he brings in to talk about biology or whatever is a fucking german

back to the cuckshed hans, we know what you're all all about

I don't have to understand anything. It doesn't alter my life any way whether i believe it's real or not. There are more important things to worry about, like what ishould eat for dinner. Such a trivial thing affects me. God does not.

Can Atheists read? I clearly stated my side is expected to police themselves and is consistently defined by our radicals. You would think there is a Hitler Youth uprising the way the media reports shit. We take shit from the left about believing in a "voice in the sky", catering to nazis, and keeping our values home while the left can doxx someone for not being a goose stepping bolshevik in the work place.

Goodness you're right. I, too, should base my morals on a book written thousands of years ago, gone through countless revisions and translations, and has about 4000 active distinctly different denominations with differing moral codes. That makes so much more sense. After all, they wouldn't lie to you, would they goy?

You dont even do atheist trolling right.

>he doesn't like Preacher
They even show Hitler as a good guy.

His good deeds are overshadowd by his bad ones though.

Look, I understand that as a radical atheist its a binary choice of being a zealot or nihilistic but it isn't. There are valuable lessons to be learned in the bible about discipline, patience, moderation and tradition which can protect us from subversion and radicals trying to erase western culture. It also makes you a better person to not act on every damn impulse you have which Atheists seem incapable of recommending to their ilk.

Yes, I agree, you frame the argument whereby you are both righteous and a perennial victim, both for the same reasons, and what you say applies to the other side as well, just in the opposite way.

>Is it because they don't know Christ?
Because life is more stressful when you have to deal with the reality of the world and not plaster everything you find uncomfortable with religious dogma.

t. an atheist.

Yet you've provided nothing in return to counter my points other than pointing out at what you think I am up to. You guys sure have gotten lazy when it comes to having a discussion.

being able to learn good life lessons from the bible is not evidence for the existence of God though. I learned a lot being raised with catholic values, but I'm still a stone cold atheist.

religion is a scam mean to take advantage of kids. its in the god damn koran in plaintext.

What would you have me do, user? No valid conclusions can be derived from a fallacy. And what you're presenting here is a set of rules designed to paint your argument in the best possible light, and the opposing argument in the worst possible light, thereby excluding all viewpoints other than your own as invalid. My criticism is quite valid in that you are operating from a set of beliefs that you've logically excluded from being wrong, protecting them from any kind of meaningful challenge. In that case, why not just explain that it's only your individual beliefs and no through any objective sense that your worldview is accurate? It doesn't make you more or less right if you admit that your value system is based on a hypothesis that is only subjectively true.

>I hate jews, but my jewish god is gonna free me from my meat cage and let me chill in space with him and explore the galaxy, but only if I suck his dick by telling other people to suck his dick and go to church every day

literal autism

Just because lots of degenerates smoke weed doesn't mean weed is degeneracy. A lot of degenerates drink wine and so do Christians so explain that fallacy you stupid ass bitch.

Atheists are truly incapable of deep thought. Daily reminder to hand fidget spinners to Atheists when they begin to ramble.

He's a Jew.

He might be Rabbi Jesus returned, you better check your (((Bible)))

>christfags literally accept that their saviour is a kike and worship him
Here's your (You).

>my sin is great and it's easier to just ignore my immorality

>Why do atheists live such sad, self-destructive lives? Is it because they don't know Christ?
my life is fine

religion is an irregularity here

americans are fucking idiots

I don't ignore morality though. My eyes are open to it more.

according to the bible you don't need to goto church or even worship jesus to go to heaven, since god put his light in all of us and the gospel is written on the hearts of men.

Stay retarded christcuck.

>"I can stop at any time MAN!!!"
Continues to smoke daily multiple times a day

Alcoholism is a thing and rightfully shamed when someone cant control their drinking habits but weed does not get that scrutiny. People tried but they were shut down by:
>"DUDE weed cures cancers, HIV, AIDS, and any disease STFU christcuck
>"Worry about yourself!"
>"There is literally NOTHING addictive by weed

Numbskulls dont seem to understand that the high itself is addicting to weak minded individuals which weed attracts because of its easy escape from reality.

you sound like a preachy annoying fuck. you understand this right? you've met enough human beings in your life to know how they react to being told they're sinful beasts and shit?

christians are fucking terrible at converting people if it isn't through violence

I don't smoke weed or drink. I'm married with a house and a car. God didn't do that shit for me, I did it on my own.

Nice strawman cuck.

Breaking free of the old chains is the first step to enlightenment.

You're right they are terrible at conversion. Which is why the left is great at filling up our churches when you try to explain how trannies are heroes and pedophiles are victims.

Christcucks are the most leftist retards on the planet.

This.

Hi femanon here. I just can't believe. I had religion as a child but my dad kHs and I just couldn't believe in a creator like that

Any advice?

that's not Jesus that's Jesus's great great great great great great retarded grandson

Advice for what?

Swing and a miss, leaf. Correction: We are right wing retards.

not even going to try to interpret your stupid fucking post through your own lense you dipshit

everything is obviously a church to you so trannies have a church? the left is a church?

you're unironically so fucking simple you can't understand anything outside of what you already know. i hate those things too obviously but you're a hinderance to the resistance of it

How to bring Jesus into my heart etc

No, that is the only reason I don't go to church. When I go to church everyone is liberal as fuck. How many christians support gay marriage and mass immigration. Just because you don't drink or smoke doesn't make you conservative you fucking retarded nig.

Jesus was a mistake. Just don't a be cunt in life and you'll be okay.

he was a jew

don't tell the americans though they'd hate that shit

You have given yourself over to a false idol, self-worship. You are unobjective, and give yourself a pass on all immoral behavior
Stay in denial. You cant ignore your own sin forever. The atheist cannot stand to reminded of his own sin because he's spent so much time deluding himself that he has none - as judged by him. If you tell him he sins, you immediately are questioning his own self appointed deity status as the absolute moral authority that he bends and slides as needed to ensure he'll always be good. It removes his supremacy and so he attacks with feral rage.

Too late. I'm already a divorced single mom

>Stay in denial.
ok

>"YOU'RE SO WRONG AND STUPID I WONT EVEN ARGUE !"

Do you want me to google your arguments as well ?

go ahead i've got time

>self-worship
I don't though.
>You are unobjective, and give yourself a pass on all immoral behavior
Also not true. Everything your saying is wrong.

Legit christ cuck here . This gave me a good laugh.

So is my mom. I wouldn't say she's a cunt though.

>bad thing happen therefore no God exists
Atheist logic

>God exists
Theist logic

Such logic is a consequence of the line of thinking that theists have been shilling forever.

>The world is beautiful, therefore god
But i know you won't take responsibility for that.

or flat out
>good thing happen, therefor god
literally every day

>how
Atheism can be beaten, i did. You won't be able to do it without first rejecting how you self-identify as one.

He never left

Rick and Memey. Pickle Rick
>Therefor no god

Reminder that Sup Forums is not a christian board and if you're a christcuck you are a slave and a pussy

I'm not really a cunt either

Lately I've been thinking.. what if this is the best it gets? What if this is "heaven"

I was having a bowl full of cherries and thought to myself this might be heaven

After half the cherries I went onto another freash treat

Also (half) raising my kid keeps me happy and busy

This is it, nothing afterwards

It worries me

>good things happen,god totally exists!!!we have proof!!11!
theist logic

i want to know how every sensory experience to you became a communication between you and a god, and not just something you feel

'i'm hurt, god decided this'
'god killed my friend to test me'
'god is watching me jerk off'

this learned thing became the ruler of your head i want to know why you surrendered it so quit

Sup Forums may not be a christian board. But I know you all hate muslims, leftists, and thieving niggers just like us. Sup Forums will side with a christian crusader over a virgin atheist who likes experimenting with trannies any day.

I like that pic user

Why worry? Take it easy. Sure as fuck wish I had a kid to raise that loved me.

If heaven is real you'll only be thinking the same shit there.

I dont want your you's
All atheists have false idols, you probably choose your skin like a fool.
Truth is best presented harshly

This tbqh
OP go suck on some Muslim nigger feet like the good pope commands