1. you are a country

1. you are a country
2. do you support pic related?

Japan
Yes, if Korea didn't do anti-japan movement

I'll never forgive what my allies did in China, Kora and Flipland back in WWII.

Korea*

1.Democratic People's republic of Korea
2.Nuke Japan

never, I need to make more money selling guns.

most koreans are against reuinification now because its been too long. It's more like a fantasy than an actual goal at this point
Primarily, because
>North Koreans have ~15 less IQ on average
>have 1960s tech
>are 4-5 inches shorter
>are insanely more diseased genetically
>infrastructure would cost hundreds of billions to modernize, money south korea doesn't have
etc
>deprogramming 30 million gooks to not be genocidal midget warlords will inevitably cause some broken shells, and basically become Korea's Dindu Nuffins
etc
etc
If Kim goes down, it won't be reunifying. It'll just adopt the Chinese model, which while backwards to us, is light years ahead of the current North Korea model.

I hope the koreans drown and bloat up like they deserve

My defense stocks would drop, so no.

This, this and this. Korea is beyond reunification, they're too different now.

I tought Korea was legit clay of Japan.
Am I wrog?

Ameriga will find another victim

>dokdo

I laugh every time

Only one country left to give Rothschild owned bank after DPRK falls, US is running out of victims , it's going to be the final boss of neocons

for neocons*

Korea wants to hide the truth.

US
Yes and no

In theory, it would be great if NK fell and was united under SK rule. At the very least, we wouldn't have the problem of a fat midget playing with rockets. Problem is that you'd need something catastrophic to happen to get to that point. Also, both Koreas are so far apart from each other economically and ideologically that getting what was NK to a state where it can be considered equal to SK would take decades.

Of course

>subhuman farmers get BTFOed by superior military
>get taken war prisoner
Stop being a pussy. Japan did unironically nothing wrong. Both our countries share the fate of being corrupted by outside forces for being the superior country on our respective continent.

>>subhuman farmers get BTFOed by superior military

would you feel justified in the death of your country if you were BTFO by a so-called "superior" military?

Nah, I don't need to empathize with them, I'm already part of the superior nation. And don't try to get me with "Ha, then you have to accept the muzzies are superior", because jews and burgers are collectively holding a gun to our heads and forcing us to take them in. Like I said, corrupted by outside forces. Without intervention, we'd be unstoppable.

Only if they kill all the Norks.

They can live side by side in peace and friendship in separate nations and separate developments.

>if these stronger nations didn't exist we'd be unstoppable!

>wanting to reunify with communist traitor half-chink rape-babies
Fuck no. Annexation and then deportation, so that the real Korean race can reclaim rightful clay.

yes, but only under Northern rule

they are the only legitimate Korea

>implying that japan has a legitimate claim to dokdo

>The rest of the world and a cabal of elites has to band together in order to contain your power everytime you enter a global scale war that benefits yourself and not others
I'm pretty ok with that being our only weakness.

As Japan's best ally, I fully support reunification of Korea - that will pretty much bring SK down to their knees

What country would you deport them to? I don't think anyone would be willing to accept 25 million North Koreans.

usa

I don't really give a shit. fuck korea, fuck japan, fuck the flips. tired of carrying their asses

>the rest of the world
you mean starving undertrained and underequipped russians?

who said anything about muzzies?

Malaysia
Yes, there will be constant inner conflict due to value and tradition.
And the civic conflict will never end, thus send Korea's develop back to the past for a few year.

Why not, for more chaos.

>be Germany in WWI
>wrek shit of Russian peasents up
>frogs can't compete with ebin chemical weapons
>Brits can't do really much for them
>an already onesided war is slowly being won by the underdog
>Entente cries for help of daddy USA
>"Yeah, fuck the Monroe doctrine for (((unknown reasons)))"
>Germans still fight bravely against a new completely fresh enemy
>ultimately go down because of tensions in the own country caused by (((social democrats)))

French

I don't give a fuck

Germany never pushed through to exploit your early gains
Germany only produced 12 domestic tanks during the war
Never attacked the ONLY road supplying the French at Verdun
Couldn't win when you have the perfect window of Russia backing out and USA not in force yet

>but sure, you were about to win the war

The E.U.
It will be so peaceful and tolerant :)

PH
yes if they import more of our products, otherwise don't care

Gee, if it was so obvious we would lose, why did ya intervene and break your tradition of not intervening in other's business. Could it be that (((someone))) feared a German victory and monarchy remaining the major ideolgy in Europe?

Wilson was a cuck, a proto neoliberal

He campaigned on keeping us out of the war in 1916 and he won because of it

Then months later he got us into the war

I never agreed with going into WW1, but it doesn't mean that Germany was going to win

if you look at food alone Germany was near starvation late in the war meanwhile there was little if any rationing in UK and France, never mind manpower and strategy

Thr two Koreas now are sadly too much divided by their leaders to become one Nation, like kosovo and Serbia