Germany YES! German U16 football team call up record young 12yr old black Muslim striker

"Talents like Youssoufa Moukoko are a great exception. And not every exception should serve as an example for imitation."

Markus Hirte, the association's sporting head of talent promotion, said: "It's important to look at every player individually. The question has to be about which qualities he has, not only physically and on the pitch, but not at his age."

Other urls found in this thread:

goal.com/en/news/meet-youssoufa-moukoko-the-12-year-old-wonderkid-taking-borussia-/1tqlyesv5b8cg19za1vx496emn
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>12 year old

12 going on 24

wait he's 12?

Well congratulations to Your Sofa, My Cocoa

>12 year old
how did immigration ever approve such a blatant lie

>ywn invade another country and lie about your age to humiliate their under 12 football players and become a goal scoring sensation

Germany is way more cucked than us.

Feels bad and good at the same time.

>24

Yeah about that, what is the swedish government actually doing about this?
You're rapidly losing the race, I'm not sure if germany or britain is ahead, but you're certainly 3rd place by now.

A quintessential German youth :^)

>ywn be a 38 year old nigger beating the fuck out of under 12 schoolgirl soccer players

He's not even a refugee

Would have been racis not to.

He wrote 12 down because it was the biggest number he knew.

He's definitely not 12, but he's doesn't look older than 18 either

What if the JEWS are genetically modifying accelerated aging nogs to kill the white race?

His arms are so skinny I'd buy him as a teenager T B H

It's nearly impossible to tell how old nigs are. Samuel L. Jackson is almost 70 and looks the same as he did 25 years ago.

That being said, this guy is at least 20.

The government is shit.

we will have SD majority by next election but they are controlled opposition.

However we do see a big rise in nationalism and the alt-right and alternative media.

at the same time MSM is losing credibility.

Also we have a member of county council of Borlänge who is a member of NMR.

Eh, it's going to get worse before it can get better.

big kek

>"As long as he's black and a muslim, we don't care"

Liberals are such pieces of shit.

>Youssoufa Moukoko
goal.com/en/news/meet-youssoufa-moukoko-the-12-year-old-wonderkid-taking-borussia-/1tqlyesv5b8cg19za1vx496emn
>The Cameroon-born youngster moved to Germany with his father Joseph in 2014,

ah.

also I think its pathetic for countries to add foreigners that weren't even raised in the country to their national squad.