youtube.com/watch?v=0BPBrby6h4M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Die,scum.
God save the queen!

Queen dies..Big ears get in..

just reported you to mi5

you're going to get v& user, better wipe your HD

mi5.gov.uk/contact-us

And if you could leak pics of her corpse onto the net, I would be eternally grateful & use them in celebration

I'd post them on every lamppost in my neighbourhood & have a ticker tape parade

Thanks

GCHQ dick is gonna be fucking you soon

>Inciting violence against the Queen
RIP user i hope you binned your knife

I'll look forward to it
My place is booby trapped
Also MI5 are a bunch of fucking fags

Get out Mehmet

>
LMAO, you're DEFINITELY getting v& holy shit

Can Mi5 please post itt when you've arrested this terrorist

just reported you to the CIA

your organs will be microwaved

wewuzkangz.gov

come get me bitch

The pic of her with SA80 is better

Don't tell me any of you fags actually want that inbred whore dipping her fingers into your monthly wage packet? Fucking cucks

As if Mi5 actually do anything but suck Jewish dick

>he thinks GCHQ is a meme

Bring it GCHQ
I ain't afraid & I ain't got nothing to live for
Except the day I see the Royal family sent to the fucking gallows

Ahmed please

White British

Edgelord traitors must hang. I don't believe in royalty or guiloutines myself but asking terrorists to kill the Royal Family is a sure sign of faggoty, and it is you yourself who should be killed - hopefully by MI5, or the terrorists upon whose teats you suckle.

Is there even such a thing anymore?

Fucking traitor.

Call me a traitor if you must
But the Royal Family should not be
Hang me if you can find me fag
No attempts at being edgy here
These are my genuine desires

& I'm right

You all fucking know it, you just ain't even got the balls to seriously consider why the fuck we pay for them to exist

Inb4 "muh tourism"

Fucking brainless faggots

I'm a Transroyal and I identify as the King of England. If she doesn't give me her throne she is a bigot. I will disband all governments of the commonwealth. I will then appoint regents to govern in my name. Trump must bend the knee and I will make him High Lord of the North American part of the empire. This include Canada. Once I consolidate power I will nuke mecca and we will march on Jerusalem and take it from the kikes

This shits me.
She was always /ourgrill/
But (((she))) let us down sadly
On her watch Hitler nearly raped her
Last week Muhammad nearly raped her again.
Personally, I'm getting fed up with paying taxes to be replaced by Muslims.

Why do you pay for your royal family? Your quality post and responsible syntax and spacing make me want to learn more from you.

>Call me a traitor if you must
>But the Royal Family should not be
I don't agree with royalty, as I have stated, but I am no traitor. You are.
>Hang me if you can find me
Not my job, and I don't do requests for faggots. MI5 wil have their fun with you.
>No attempts at being edgy here
Not when it comes so natuarly to you, as it shouldn't require any effort for an edgelord paki-lover to act like a douche
>& I'm right
No, you are just a silly little boy.

I legitimately think that such an event is literally the last thing that can uncuck Britain at this point.

A successful assasination of the Queen by a mudslime would spark sufficient white outrage to spark a race war

I saw some show on yesterday celebrating the death of the degenerate whore "Princess" Diana and it reminded me what a pathetic backwards country you live in.

The Queen really needs to fucking tell all the politicians to get fucked. It's her fucking Kingdom and she is letting them fuck it up hardcore

If something like that happened then shit would hit the fan so quick. The police would either not be able to handle the riots or join in.

DELETE THIS - HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT

Soon.

Bend the knee KEK

If only harry was king. Based af

MIA 6 is going to pay you a visit soon...

Mi5 are gonna find me?

Grow the fuck up or KYS

Or sadly it could also be the Great Cuckening.
The Queens eulogy & call to prayer shouted by Sadiq Khan.
Balloons, Candles, Elton piano...

Who even is the heir? I mean she's getting pretty old, won't be long now.

I guess he could BTFO Parliament and declare a state of emergency/war so as to proceed with the physical removal of nonwhites from the island.

He will be given rule for the rest of his life until Baron takes over

Princess Di was the only good thing about the Royal Family in modern times

Even she wrote that they were gonna off her

Prince William is the heir as far as I know. Some bong might know more about Charlie being king for a time

I don't think he is even Charlies kid, Di was a cheating slut. Then again Charles was probably fucking camilla parker bowles. Seems like he was forced to marry a commoner because they inbred too much

newsfeed.time.com/2012/06/21/queen-elizabeth-ii-gets-a-20-raise/

You wish to strip and old woman of her rightfully inherited property? How brave.

reported to Mi5, Mi6, and Mi7

honestly their are some doubts but he is based and seems level headed. Seems like he would be a peoples king.

>Dear terrorists of all nationalities
>Please kill my Queen

>t.buthurt yankee

Rightfully inherited?
You know fuck all about British history
The Royal family are of German lineage you shitheel
They only changed their name to sound more British at the start of the last century
Everything she owns was stolen from the people

Saxe Coburg Gotha

yeah I like him, but I think a lot of the reason he is the way he is because he knows he wont have to be King

Cultural & Traditional values which are the foundations & crux of our societal standard of living which seperates us from the fucking apes & poos my good man...
The problem is they've given too much power to bureaucrats, bankers & politicians.
They're now a meme & just waiting for their castles to become museums sadly.
Personally I'd rather see the take charge again & lead me into battle against the Islamic horde!

The royal families german heritage is common knowledge. So what? Did she sneak in with a mask and a sack and rob the poor British of their tea pots and crisps?

He has said multiple times he wishes he wasn't a royal. Seems like a good lad and served abroad even though everyone tried to stop him.

yeah I get that but would he act differently if he knew he was likely to become the King. I imagine it is a heavy weight for William that he needs to act right because he will be. Harry isn't married, has no children. I think William has done stuff like this because he feels he has to act that way because of duty. I can respect him for that

Nigga this cunts whole life has been "GROOMED" around him becoming the fucking King of England nigga

I wonder what would happen if this was memed.

You should kill every single brit who is upper class too then. They are just as ignorant as their useless queen. They all encourage the downfall of their homeland so it will happen regardless of you doing it or Ahmed in about 20-30 years.

would you fucking like that? would you enjoy the fact that other people have planned your fucking life out for you?

someone wants the Bobbys to show up with their butter knifes,... this is hate speech against women, reported

Commies seem to wish for that a lot.

I would advise against it. Unless you want a Muhammad in every home.

I really don't understand people who envy famous people. They are not free, they have to live a lie because otherwise they are fucked. Might be nice living as a rich cunt but i'd rather to choice to do as I wish

GTFO! God save the queen!

Die treasonous scumbag

>I ain't afraid & I ain't got nothing to live for
Shit man, I feel bad now.

Its just bantz lad, Id never report an user to the OB.

Are you OK, do you need to talk? I sense now your post is a cry for help.

reported to MI6 (muslim intelligence agency)

You can get help, we all can. Im a crazy fucker too with strange views who gets triggered becuase im not happy and i'm looking to lash out.

but fighting against the flow is fruitless I know this now, it took me a long time, we need to be more constructive and positive with our feelings and turn anger into things that have an instant and positive impact on those around you.

They are who count, not someone 50000 miles away in a war zone we cant influence

aye, all of us on /pol are here becuase we are seeking solutions to problems that are bigger than ourselves, thats nobel, but it's also pointless.

youtube.com/watch?v=0BPBrby6h4M

God save the queen fuck you scum i'll bomb yer nan mate

Can someone explain to me what the point of the queen is when she just watches her own country gets fucked? How cucked is she?

Fuck off Achmed.

Hur hur save the queen so she can keep taking my money & do fuck all to save my country from the kikes she serves & the mudslimes she enables hur hurrrrr

Whit British mate, fuck you & fuck your cunt of a benefits leaching queen & her entire inbred clan

The queen is like the main breaker in your house. She's there for when things REALLY go to shit.

He's a poofter and should be reported just for being a traitorous fag.

You don't use a HESH shell to shoot a fucking fox m8.

Fuck this cunt & all her cult followers

Why would they kill the highest ranked reptilian on earth?

i'll do it for ya lad

Yes mate! Go, go, go! For the people!

Actually that's not a bad idea. Nothing more likely to get nationalists into power and knocking over small islands occupied by weak governments is proven to be good for national spirit.

Go for it!

>knocking over small islands occupied by weak governments

You filthy faggot, how can you want to kill your own queen?

>caring about civilians

A real British male hates his monarch.
For a real British male is nobody's subject.
We've been fighting them since the beginning & the fight will continue onto victory

They WILL die & their wealth will be distributed, their puppet politicians hung & their Kike masters destroyed

where are the civilians, those are all military casualties ya dingus