American teacher took annual child sex trips to Thailand, gets 27 years in jail

>Clarence “Bud” Evers Jr. was a technology teacher at Hillcrest High School in Evergreen, Alabama, for 15 years. For most of those years, his summer break was spent in Thailand paying underage boys to have sex with him and filming the lewd acts.

coconuts.co/bangkok/news/american-teacher-took-annual-child-sex-trips-thailand-gets-27-years-jail-video/

HOT.

Just white people things

>filming the lewd acts

Deserves it for being so dumb.

>filming
Thats where he fucked up what an idiot

well, to be fair, the boys in Thailand are fucking begging for it

#worth

What's with the Thailand shills?

>underage boys
>boys
gays being gay

Rage Kage?

you fucking burgers have very fucked up laws, why the fuck would they waste their time trying to investigate what I might or might not do in some third world shithole?, even if you did do something elsewhere there is no reason for your goverment to prosecute you unless the affected nation demands it, and even then your goverment should tell them to fuck off, you truly live in the land of freedom™

This.

that sounds awful

now let's look at the evidence

>“Bud” Evers
> Bud Dwer
wait, wut?

HELP THEM PLEASE

>Boys

Fry him like an egg.

How sexy are these thialand twinks?

Pedophilia aside, if it were up to me every fat person would be in jail until they lost the weight, so it's fine by me.

How about you don't rape kids, faggot.

GUYS???

yes I agree our government is super gay but wtf am I going to do its run by faggot boomers at this point

>what I might or might not do in some third world shithole
You mean your home?

Well given the way he looks I'd say that's already happened. Boiled, at the very least...

wowzorz someone thig of the underage 60IQ yellow monkey chillens wowwww justids muds be served

Uh...holy shit

Some pedos just have that obvious look about them

Ricky Smith loves the childrens.

What's with all the threads about Thailand today??