Kraut and Tea does it again!

REMINDER THAT THIS IS OUR OPPOSITION

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DerDoktorant/status/894984284704051200
youtube.com/watch?v=qBrR7La5Lew
bjp.rcpsych.org/content/201/4/282.abstract?etoc
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/13504851.2015.1130785
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2007.00176.x/abstract;jsessionid=ACBCE891B39CFDCBB71BA465FC2400E2.f04t02
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0095660
hgalert.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cool, then let's make IQ tests part of immigration policies.

"TAKE THAT ALT RIGHT! WE ARE THE HUMAN RACE!" t.KrautAndCucked

EY YO! WE WUZ EINSTE-

[citation needed]

'Germans'

What is this supposed to show?

>30mil is about 1/6 of nigeria's population
>41mil is about 1/2 of germany's population
>1/6 of nigeria is above 99IQ
>1/2 of germany is below 99IQ

So, 5/6 of nigeria is at or below 99IQ? Am I misreading or is this trolling?

>30m of averagely intelligent people
>out of 200m
Not sure if sarcasm.

niggers cannot absolute vs relative

Its like that meme with 1/4 blacks being smarter than 1/2 whites

What are tail effects?

If racists think IQ makes someone superior, then why don't they push to deport low-IQ white people, and immigrate in high-IQ nonwhite people?

About half below pic related, seems about right.

wow germany already has 41 million refugees?

also IQ is relative, are the Nigeria and Germany scores using the same scale, and if not I wonder how those 30 million Nigerian geniuses would fare on the German scale.

racists BTFO

But only 30m of pic related over 99 IQ points?

Sometimes I wish you could post side by side without cropping things together.

is this satire

What did he mean by this?

Exactly

>high-IQ nonwhite people?

Because chinks aren't human and nobody wants jews.

It shows there's only 29 million people in Nigeria.

And 279 000 >129 IQ nigerian vs 1 640 000 >129 IQ Germans. Also 50% of Nigerians are too stupid for manual labor. It's illegal for the US army to draft people with IQ 83 or less as they cause more harm than good.

for what fuggen policy do u need race realism to be true?
I don't get it

>extrapolating your 3-4 digit sample into an 8 digit conclusion

Ahahhaahhahahahah

He's an idiot (((centrist))).

Kraut and Tea is not a race realist, and commonly makes fun of them in his show

This is his logic and explanation...

If you're gonna post month-old tweets, link to them faggot

twitter.com/DerDoktorant/status/894984284704051200

Those standard mathematical rounding rules getting in his way ayy
He shouldn't have rounded either.

top fucking kek, what an idiot

phrenology is fake & gay, you 19th century brainlet

You start tracing the cord (figures) back to the wall (build it) and it's apparent that he's got extension cords plugged into extension cords, and he must've paid off the Fire Marshall (the king of the Internet)

This is literally that
>20% of blacks have a higher IQ than 50% of whites
meme, but being posted unironically.

Jesus christ.

That's not phrenology.

Of course they picked Nigerian. They are culturally superior, they value education and family, they are the least niggardly of the Africans.

We do. It's called eugenics.

kill yourself moron

>implying you don't have the brain pan of a stage coach tilter

That can't be right.

pls correct me if my intuition is misleading me.

>phrenology

>the top ~16% of nigerians are as smart as the lower 50% of germans (which, hands down, does not consist of 100% of germans)
>Racists BTFO

Aren't they also rapidly advancing in economy and technology? Like a second south Africa?

Imagine if he picked Sudan...

>15% of Nigerians have triple digit IQs
>50% of Germans have triple digit IQs

Race realists BTFO

Nah I'm pretty sure he's on the left side of the IQ distribution.
Far left side.

You just learned that word this week and wanted to use it huh?

Blackanons, tell him to post his racist shit on Sup Forums or Sup Forums in general :D:D:D

I was in that thread
>blowjob slider
Also Kraut and tea theme
youtube.com/watch?v=qBrR7La5Lew

then what is it, faggot? M-MUH TAXON

kys

>phoneposting
theirs you'r problem nigger

>implying you don't have the sloping brow of the common criminal

>pre frontal cortex is a meme

Honestly, I give up.
I tried to figure out what this guy is trying to say, but I cant figure it out.

>What is regression to the mean: the post.

mainstream physical anthropology

No you don't.

White Nationalists aren't "High-IQ pride" groups, they aren't "Low-crime Pride" groups. They are "white pride" groups. Usually full of violent retarded thugs, might I add.

this. not kidding

so moron then?

underrated

>186 million people living in Nigeria
>30 million of them have an average or above IQ

>83 million people living in Nigeria
>42 million has an average or above average IQ

>africans are not dumb animals
Even if you don't start discussing how the average IQ of both of these countries (roughly 100 for germany, 84 or so for Nigeria) relate to the population, this must be a joke..

He's saying that the 1/6 of Nigerians is smarter than like half of Germany
This in his mind is somehow an accomplishment...

So therefore he accepts the validity of the race and IQ correlation?

lmao there are like 180 million people in Nigeria

I know in theory 10% of Niggers should be above IQ 100. But I have never ever seen one. Even the Niggers that somehow made it into university are obviously retarded and lack basic abstraction skills.

what these people don't get is that first of all this proves our point because there 34% of Nigerians are have an IQ between 85 and 100, which means that bringing them over to Germany would lower the average IQ of BOTH countries, while there are 34% of Germans who you could bring into Nigeria and would INCREASE the IQ of both countries.

If our goal was to improve the world then the direction of migration would be the opposite. All we are doing is on making the world shittier with all this migration

>0-24 idiots

someone with a 0-24 IQ wouldn't even be able to do anything, probably couldn't even learn to shit in the toilet. for comparison, chimpanzees have an IQ of like 40

It is an elaboration of the "20% of blacks have IQs higher than 50% of whites" meme.

Go back and read the first letter of each word

I remember when the average IQ of Germany was 108.

"Immigrants are a treasure", they said.

Regression to the mean works the same both ways, for both extreme highs and lows. So what is the point you are trying to make again?

The Igbo tribe is high IQ and they live in Nigeria. As his example he has picked one of the best African countries.

So they are admitting they are dumber?

well to be fair, the point was made about sixth and half but Germany today is not fully white and something like 80% would be ethnically German, while majority of that 20% comes from places like Turkey and other nigger places with low iq, so it's fair to assume that Germany has seen some unnatural receding of iq due to immigration

Agreed. Fuck me for being outside eh

He has a literal nigger tier understanding of the bell curve and relative distribution. lmfao. I will not dignify his vids with a view from my emu ass.

Is this Robert Di Nero's long lost jewish brother?

It's like taking a consolation prize and claiming it's the bigger trophy.

>Nigeria
>84 mean
>15 SD
>18 600 people with IQ above 140

>Germany
>99 mean
>15 SD
>257 300 people with IQ above 140

Nigerians with IQ above 150 are mathematical unicorns, but Germans with same IQ are a dime a dozen.

That's the power of the bell curve.

That's the legendary Shlomo "Hollywood" Lipetz

Well the pandoras box was also a treasure.

It's a meme you literal autists

>Even if you don't start discussing how the average IQ of both of these countries (roughly 100 for germany, 84 or so for Nigeria) relate to the population, this must be a joke..

The bigger problem is that his averages are somewhat suspect. The U.S. Average takes into account of large numbers of low-IQ Mexicans and blacks, with some figures placing the average for Amerikaners at something more like 105-108 when considered on their own. Black Americans have an average of 83, but that's with a sizeable (~15%) white admixture. There are places in Africa that have IQ averages below 70; so by using Nigeria, Cuck & Tea is at minimum cherry-picking and may be using bad data*.

So he's being disingenuous one way or another.

*Specifically, Nigeria is developed enough to have schools and the like, which likely draw/select for higher-IQ members of the population. China is known to inflate their academic metrics by using data drawn from the desirable/exclusive/funded school districts in Beijing, Shanghai, and the like while declining to factor in the hundreds of millions of people living in inland rural areas.

Don't know what it was supposed to show, but what it does show is that the majority of Nigerians are dumber than half of all Germans. He even posts the mean IQs that show that Nigeria is 15 point behind on average.

Yeah, although it remains to be seen if this was satire or he was just plain dumb enough to fall for it.

And?
I've been to school with niggers who actually claimed such things.
It's not just a meme when you've actually had to listen to one of these coons harp on for 20 minutes about how black people really are smarter using figures like that.

>akes someone superior, then why don't they push to deport low-IQ white people, and immigrate in high-IQ nonwhite people?

Because there are issues of social cohesion and negative effects of diversity.

Psychosis

“For every ten percentage point reduction in own-group density, the relative odds of reporting psychotic experiences increased 1.07 times (95% CI 1.01–1.14, P = 0.03 (trend)) for the total minority ethnic sample. In general, people living in areas of lower own-group density experienced greater social adversity that was in turn associated with reporting psychotic experiences.”

bjp.rcpsych.org/content/201/4/282.abstract?etoc

Innovation

“We show that ethnic diversity or fractionalization and values diversity are distinct and while the former has a negative effect on innovation, the latter contributes positively. However, countries are bound to have both types of diversity. We find that countries that are ethnically homogenous but diverse in values orientation are the best innovators.”

tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/13504851.2015.1130785

Social Trust

“His conclusion based on over 40 cases and 30,000 people within the United States is that, other things being equal, more diversity in a community is associated with less trust both between and within ethnic groups.”

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2007.00176.x/abstract;jsessionid=ACBCE891B39CFDCBB71BA465FC2400E2.f04t02

Violence

“Our analysis shows that peace does not depend on integrated coexistence, but rather on well defined topographical and political boundaries separating groups, allowing for partial autonomy within a single country. “

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0095660

You're omitting the big part where cranial differences within the existing human genus are not correlated with either IQ or sufficient evidence to propose anything substantial enough to propose a race theory. You know things like cranial shape or skin color only represent 0.001% of our genetic information, right? There is a reason a necessary threshold of recurrent genetic variation is required to justify taxonomic differentation. Muh skin color is not enough you goddamn brainlets

why don't bees deport all their drones?

Not what precocious means.

And you know a single point mutation can cause an oncogenic shift, so looking at the genome in terms of gross tonnage is misleading.

Such a law would destroy the Democratic party at the federal level and give President Trump supermajorities with a mandate to forcibly remove low-IQ shitskins and Make America Great Again as he saw fit.

Allowing low-IQ shitskins to vote is how globalists stay in power. It's basically ballot box stuffing.

>cranial differences within the existing human genus are not correlated with either IQ

Brain size relative to body size is correlated with IQ.

>Using psychology to defend a biological hypothesis
that's called an adhoc. If your theory was solid, it should be able to stand within its field by itself, and it evidently does not. Kys.

hgalert.org/

>within the human genus
read again fucktard. Minus obvious deformities and genetic ailments, there's literally 0 correlations between skull shapes and IQ within the human species. Fuck off with your pseudo (((scientific racism)))