Need Sup Forumsadvice

>tfw
>35 years old
>Attractive by any standard, white, fit, could easily get laid if desired. .
>Single Dad of 2 blond haired, blue eyed, healthy (not fat), daughters, 12 and 13. Both specimen show exceptional combinations of well bred traits.
>Mother not involved since they were very young, turned crack whore after we divorced, probably in jail now
>Quit my reasonably well paying job to move to the south with parents for help
>Also had to ensure that I can shape them into proper women (Didn't want libtard parents influence unmitigated)
>Girls have come along nicely. Ladylike, respectful, sharp, diligent,still sexually uninterested thankfully.
>Shit is getting real now though, I need to get back out on my own with them again soon.
>Since Trump, my parents leftist lean turned into a fervor, with rhetoric to go with it. I can already feel the influence getting stronger in the house.
>Had DUIs in the past, haven't had a drink in years now though. (Still relevant, because it excludes me from most low hanging fruit jobs)
>Marketable skills, mostly tech related, good understanding of circutry and repair, in other words nothing truly unique or in high demand. (old job was management)
>HS grad, no college. OSHA Certs, first aid certs, etc...
>Conflict in house getting more frequent... Need to figure something out. Quickly.
>Been here for almost 4 years now, can't find anything suitable for work that would enable my flight.
> Fapping cut way down recently, decided against dating until kids were older. Couldn't risk modern cunts influencing my only real achievement.

Am I a fucking NEET? I mean, I know I'm not technically.... but I have been feeling really NEETish lately. Infects the mind.
How can I ever recover from this?

move to houston work for some recovery crew rebuilding shit

Need funds to make initial move. Gotta be something I can start here.

you could try front desk at a hotel
hospitality is mad easy, you just have to be nice to people and smile a lot
i did it for a year and my boss told me if i didn't want to go for med school he could start training me for management. hooked my friend up with a job instead, and now he's getting trained for management after six months. super easy job

I think my real fucking problem is that getting a day job leaves my SJW mother looking after my kids while I'm not around. That's a fucking bad deal right there. She's too convincing to expect a couple of girls that age to mentally defend against.

Fucking fucked.

I'm maybe borderline too protective of them, I've equipped them pretty well with the common sense they need. I just keep imagining coming home to my eldest dying her fucking hair blue. I'd flip my fucking shit.

haha white man. you will face the consequencess for bombing us.
you will face the consequences for slaving other nations.

Your daughters will be savagely raped by huge black cocks, you will die shortly after from black thugs breaking into your house, gunning you down like the monster you are.

can't escape your fate white man.

>J-fag talking about big cock

your daughters will be sluts, worshipping superior black cock. White people are portrayed as evil in the media. Your attempts will not hold any weight, give up.
Come to accept that your daughters will be promoscious whores, it's inevtiable in college.
You may prevent them in higshschool, but once they head to college they will unleash their inner slut, it is very primitive indeed.

White man just give up, you are harming your daugthers more.

your kids are fat

Get fucked ching chong. There will be no college without a written agreement to go into STEM, along with a vow of celibacy. Chances are they will be happier settling down and fulfilling thier roles as nurturing mothers with a respectable husband anyway.

lmao what kind of father are you.
all women are sluts, even the most innocent.
they are just going to hate you even more.

cant stop women from their primal urges, cant stop them from that juicy thick black cock from entering their tight pussies.

You need to smoke some fucking weed and come to accept your bloodline will be tainted, fucking dumb cracker.

>marrying and impregnating a crack whore
you dun fucked up

She wasn't a crack whore when we were together, she was just a smoking hot white girl with some hidden issues. Bad roll of the dice I guess.

just fucking lol at starting a family, WW3 is going to happen anytime soon.
White men are selfish and dont think about the future.

also, If your women are truly beautiful, they will be a fucking target. All kinds of savages and parasites will prey upon her.
Keep this in mind cracker, you will not be able to keep them from resisting Tyrone's cock.

Send them to an all girls school in the middle of nowhere.

Go prep your robobull.

marry off your daughters to Sup Forums neets, or just fuck them.

>looks at flag.

Disregarded.

fucking lol at your wife becoming a crack whore AFTER your marriage xD

too unsatisfied with that small white cock of yours, has to turn to crack cocaine.

Actually it was after we separated. She started showing imbalances that I didn't care for. So we split. $20k later, I finally won the kids from a biased ass court.

They do need to develop healthy relationships with boys or they will turn into whores later.
You should be active with this. You have to get to know the kid and his parents.

also you're fucking 35 xD
fucking oldcel, it's over for you.
I'm half your age motherfucker, i'm going to fuck your daughters as I have top tier facial aesthetics and body.
When I come down to fuck your daughters what makes you think your old ass is going to stop me?

I'll smash your skull in half white boi

I work manual labour so i'm definitely stornger than you, fucking lol at working at an office. your muscles have probably withered away unless you are some fat fuck powerlifter you are not going to over power me.

Yeah for sure, I don't have any issues there. I'll just have a watchful eye over them and keep them course corrected away from degeneracy.

this chink man acsually is bretty spot on...

Church boys with low time preference who have career goals. Get them married off early to a respectful guy and you're good.

just fucking lol at you and your traditional beliefs.

degeneracy is the new black motherfucker, i'm going to shove my cock in your daughters ass, then shove it in your other daughters throat.
fucking white cuck and when i inpregnate them you're gonna pay for the child xDDDDDDD

I'm probably your dad. I was dicking down little asian sluts before you were a cum stain. Also, I'm a pretty well built guy. Probably wouldn't get very far with that plan.

>move to the south with parents for help
just kys your dun

>I'm a pretty well built guy.
>american

transalation: I am fat

>Single Dad of 2 blond haired, blue eyed, healthy (not fat), daughters, 12 and 13. Both specimen show exceptional combinations of well bred traits.

Okay it's a LARP, what kind of fucking weirdo talks this way about his own children? Must be a LARP.

k thnx

Sorry to disappoint you fag, here in the states we don't abandon our women to be brutalized by mudslimes. Dealing with 2 little girls was too much with a FT job. I needed help and made a decision. Pride was a small price to pay.

lol fucking gymcels, when will they learn.
you are 35 years old, work a corporate job, the only possible way you could be "built" is if you did some non-functional useless bodybuilding shit.
your muscles are completely hytrophied and will not help you at all when i'm smahing your face into a pulp.

i work manual labour, im lean and built. I have fast twitch muscle fibers, I'd knock you out before you could even throw a punch

>tiny dick rage

Obviously you have never made anything you are proud of.

>Disregard Females

There's that misunderstood meme/lyric again.

settle down david-kun.
>i work manual labour, im lean and built. I have fast twitch muscle fibers, I'd knock you out before you could even throw a punch
you work in the rice fields like the fucking peasant you are.

I have children and the way you talk about "yours" is downright creepy as hell. If you aren't LARPing I hope you sort yourself out before you do irreparable damage to them.

Lol my kids are probably the most well adjusted and mature kids I know of thier age. Me being proud that they are basically the perfect architype in every way isn't weird at all.

Maybe you lack the pride because you know deep down you got cucked and "yours" aren't really yours.

Indeed. white people are fucked in the head.
Guy is 35, he is probably having a mid-life crisis, he is having nightmares about TYRONE XddddddddddddddddddD AND HIS UBERMENCH NIGGER COCK

What kind of father? Sounds like a good one. We are losing our Western morals to faggots like you

12 and 13 is fucking crucial time of development for girls. It is peak parenting at this age and even then you have shit like social media, peer pressure, entertainment and media to really fuck their minds. Keep them away from that shit as much as possible and take them to a good traditional church/community to build relationships with the like-minded is best advice. Regarding other shit; you're not a NEET bro just a decent dude who's fallen on hard times. All I can say is be vigilant on the job search and don't give up even if it seems fucking hopeless. Godspeed bro

Get a night concierge/guard job in a Hotel/security company. zero entry requirements and it's night shift so it's usually well paid
>10pm - 6 AM shift
>most likely back at home to bring the kids to school
>sleep till 15:00
>pick up kids after school
>enough time to eat dinner with the kiddos

I shouldn't give advice but I give it a try...

- Don't lose self confidence, you managed alot and you can do more than you think you can.
- Communication is very important so talk with your kids about everything so your bond get's strong.
- Be prepared for puberty cause that shit will mess them up regardless.
- Do fun stuff together so you have good memories and things to look forward to.
- Friends have the most influence in kids lives, I don't have any advice here but keep that in mind.

This would really be optimal. I was leaning towards trying to run a business from here, but it takes a bit to build. Your's is a better option for now, practically speaking.