Someone break it down for me again why do Murikns hate "illegal immigrants" so much

someone break it down for me again why do Murikns hate "illegal immigrants" so much

>They pay taxes with retribution cause fake/ borrowed ID
>They do most of the jobs americans do no want to
>They cant be social/ system parasites from welfare cause not stable status
>They are not the ones asking for doubling minimum wages

so far Illegal immigrants are just used as

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/3/illegal-immigrants-cost-taxpayers-750-billion-over/
cis.org/Report/Welfare-Use-Legal-and-Illegal-Immigrant-Households
dmv.org/ca-california/ab-60-drivers-license.php
nytimes.com/2017/01/26/us/trump-illegal-immigrants-crime.html?mcubz=1
archive.is/eJis6
cnn.com/2017/06/22/politics/trump-immigrants-welfare-5-years/index.html
latimes.com/projects/la-fi-farms-immigration/
businessinsider.com/immigrants-commit-less-crime-than-native-born-americans-trump-speech-2017-3
archive.fo/fSw6a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You work for Soros,right?

So you support a permanent underclass?
you're such a humanitarian, user
>in all fields

>>They do most of the jobs americans do no want to
Yes because before Mexicans nobody in the united states worked fields or picked fruits.

The problem with illegal immigrants is that they're rich peoples slaves that we play for. The huge farms can pay them fuck all, but it works for the Mexicans because they can collect all sorts of welfare to make up for the lower wages.

In fact it's even worse than slavery. Imagine telling a slave owner from the 1860's that in the future you'll have slaves that the government pays to house and feed, and during the slow parts of the year you can tell them to fuck off without repercussions.

It's genius. The fact that the left eats it up just shows how retarded they are.

Wrong on every account dude.

You seem to think that these social programs correlate citizens and immigration status, which they don't.

They also work under the table and claim very low income so they receive large refunds for children and their poverty status.

They can't get insurance because insurance companies do better background checks than welfare offices. Then they drive drunk and cause accidents and flee. Been through that personally.

You are a low information cuck

>it works for the Mexicans because they can collect all sorts of welfare
>collecting benefits without proper documentation
That sounds to me like bullshit or a broken system

Even if it's true, which is isn't, here's the thing:

Fundamentally: fuck Mexicans. I mean that's what it really boils down to. We don't care about taxes, or how much money they want. We don't want them here because they're not WHITE and this is a WHITE country.

Do you understand now, cocksucker?

>cherrypicking the post
also most costs are just guess/ extrapolated data from Americans as some studies show washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/3/illegal-immigrants-cost-taxpayers-750-billion-over/

Their drinking culture is so bad that anytime there's a hit-and-run its pretty much guaranteed to be an illegal.

That one illegal that went viral cause his kid recorded him being arrested while crying had a DUI even

>its pretty much guaranteed to be an illegal.
hoes does an illegal, get a car / license??

Welfare is always broken. It's easy as fuck to fake paperwork, and the people who want welfare (the left) also want as many mexicans as possible. So there's no political impetus to fix this shit.

Or look at Europe, where the refugees skip right over a dozen countries to head to the west where they get a free house and a check every month.

They aren't coming for the freedom, they're coming for the free stuff. You can have open borders, and you can have welfare, but you can't have both.

You know you don't need a license to actually operate a vehicle right? Besides in CA illegals can get licenses anyways

>It's easy as fuck to fake paperwork
not really, once specially when tax deductions come in

I've had my SS number stolen by a Mexican ( I could tell by the name they used.) The beaner ran up a $700 phone bill. Tried to by an RV with it.
I was rear ended by a beaner who fled the scene.
I paid $2000 to get proper paper work and medical screening for the South African girl I married and she immigrated the legal way.
I'll never be convinced that illegal immigration is a benefit to this country.

>Besides in CA illegals can get licenses anyways
wasnt that abolished or in the process?

>They also work under the table and claim very low income so they receive large refunds for children and their poverty status.
this is a problem of the system that many people in USA abuse, not a problem based down related to immigrants. you think that many welfare receivers dont have under the table jobs too??

Go back to your DUmpster.

>cis.org/Report/Welfare-Use-Legal-and-Illegal-Immigrant-Households

Explain this then.

I already live in Florida

>I've had my SS number stolen by a Mexican ( I could tell by the name they used.) The beaner ran up a $700 phone bill. Tried to by an RV with it.
not an inherent problem of/ cause by illegals

In my many decades every person I met on gummint assistance was free to spend all day augmenting their income with illegal shit. Drugs, hooking, stealing, fencing, you name it. Stop the Gibbs all that shit goes away.

>2012
user please.

Nope, it went through
dmv.org/ca-california/ab-60-drivers-license.php

Its fucking California. I'm a native, I grew up here, I know plenty of illegals and they're not all sad brown people picking fucking fruit. Joke all you want about the "bad hombres" but they exist and in way bigger numbers than the poor farm workers

Illegal aliens are more likely to commit crime due to their low IQ subhumanity

Wrong faggot, buddy of mine is Mexican and works in the SS office.. illegal spics come to him so often with fake ass papers they don't even give a fuck. Just call a special number to report it

What has changed that these numbers would be reduced significantly? Obama didn't make any moves to fix this. Do you think Trump has cast a magic spell on the government that somehow ripped up decades of bureaucratic inertia in less than a year?

>Illegal aliens are more likely to commit crime due to their low IQ subhumanity
nytimes.com/2017/01/26/us/trump-illegal-immigrants-crime.html?mcubz=1

>inb4 NYT
bear with it

Except they don't. The only taxes they pay are sales tax and other consumer taxes. Their income is completely off the books.
Americans have no problem with farm work. We have a problem being paid $2/hr, though, for literal back-breaking labor. Illegals depress wages to varying degrees for all of us.
They consume medical services because you can't legally turn people away from things like emergency services, and there's no way they have the cash to actually pay for it.
That's correct, but they lower wages for everyone else by being willing to work for slave wages. Their snowflake dreamer kids ARE liberal faggots who want to triple the minimum wage, though

Time for archive
archive.is/eJis6

They come into your clay and take portion of what your clay can give. Very fact of alien claiming bit of your birthright supposed to be outrageous to any man, but all modern ones can think of is muh GDP and taxes. Kike conditioning that managed to suppress such a basic instincts in goy's mind is truly scary thing.

>What has changed that these numbers would be reduced significantly?
cnn.com/2017/06/22/politics/trump-immigrants-welfare-5-years/index.html

Shoo shoo phoneposter

They also commit crimes, sell drugs, gangbang, harass whites and steal jobs, OP

Not that you would know since you're a sheltered mamas boy

How did the illegals cross the border in the first place if it's against the Law?
also
>CNN

America welcomes lawful migrant workers. The one's that pick our foodz, and then go home to Mexico.illegal immigrants are an entire different story.

no they don't
some do but the majority work in construction which is a good job for americans
they can't but their 5 anchor babies can
so?

>ask question
>get answer
>deny answer
Fuck off soros shill.

>Americans have no problem with farm work. We have a problem being paid $2/hr, though
sure go work on the field for 20$ as see how that affects consumer prices.

also if you really wanted to work on the field federal minimum wages prevent you for being paid those 2$ hour

I hate this meme. Americans want those jobs, but illegals get hired instead because they work for significantly less pay.

>They also commit crimes
businessinsider.com/immigrants-commit-less-crime-than-native-born-americans-trump-speech-2017-3

>sell drugs
you mean americans buying drugs, right?

They undercut the american economy by offering unrealistically cheap labor because they, unlike any america, are willing to live in shitty hovels with 50 members of their family.

They turn every area they touch into a third world shithole like mexico because they think just by crossing a border their lives will magically improve.

Also
So fucking wrong.
They game the system like fucking crazy especially in retarded "shelter cities" where they can collect checks without even proving citizenship.

Too bad those jobs aren't actually offered to Americans. Whenever there's an immigration crackdown you always see farmers on the news bitching about how they'll have to actually pay a fair wage for their harvest.

>minimum wage was high enough to live on in the 1960s
>the United Farmworkers Union ensured that farmworkers had even higher wages than just minimum wage back in the 1960s
>SOMEHOW NO ONE REMEMBERS THAT AS A TIME OF HIGH FOOD PRICES

Hmm, it makes you ponder greatly

>Too bad those jobs aren't actually offered to Americans
did you read the article?? the guy was offering 14$/h

>They game the system like fucking crazy especially in retarded "shelter cities" where they can collect checks without even proving citizenship.
but they cant, unless, unless you have extremely well forged paper, new immigrants cant ask for benefit for the 1st 5 years

>Like early 2000's or some shit
>Right before harvest in Florida
>ICE plans a Warcraft tier raid
>Like 95% of farm hands are either gone or deported
>Farmers bitch they can't bring anything to harvest now
>Were offering only minimum wage but required cocaine snorting tier speed from trainees

Cause Jews exploit them to undermine our minimum wage. Then they use it as an excuse to call us racist when we want jobs with livable wages. Then they project saying "oh so you don't care about these people" while playing the race card again. We don't hate iimmigrants. Only illegals for they are the tools to destroy countries. They are a tool the Jews are using to usurp all power. And power is money. They're cheap and they treat them cheap.

>>Were offering only minimum wage but required cocaine snorting tier speed from trainees
sounds like your average low entry job

>we want jobs with livable wages
im sure as hell its not mexicans that keep the legal minimum wages at 7-10$

Basically. I Work at Panera Bread and our food prep times are lower than that of McDicks and we get beyond salted at when we can't finish a 7 meal (all modified) order in less than 3 minutes.

If they'd just show up, work, then go home, I wouldn't have a problem with them.

Nigger did you read what I said. It's the Jews. The Jews get away with undermining our minimum wage law. They built the economy on abusing its workers

>If they'd just show up, work, then go home
no idea about the % but many do

>come here
>work like slaves
>save $$$$
>go back to their countries where with exchange rate they live happily for a long long time

>Balancing the 1.5 million fewer native-born Americans at work, there are 2 million more immigrants—legal and illegal—working in the United States today than in November 2007. All the net new jobs created since November 2007 have gone to immigrants. Meanwhile, millions of native-born Americans, especially men, have abandoned the job market altogether. The percentage of men aged 25 to 54 who are working or looking for work has dropped to the lowest point in recorded history.
archive.fo/fSw6a
>someone break it down for me again why do Murikns hate "illegal immigrants" so much
Gee, I don't know, it's a real fucking mystery.

They don't pay taxes you dumb cunt.
Americans don't want those jobs because illegal immigrants work for pennies, the wage for those shit jobs is far below what any American would work for and any business that pays a standard wage will lose in the competitive market because of these immigrants.
They still get benefits like food stamps and the most expensive, free health care. Even if they are supposed to be paying for the healthcare the hospital is forced to treat them and they skip out on the bill.
It doesn't matter what they are asking for they are driving down the wages companies pay because there are so many of them flooding in willing to work for peanuts.

You are a stupid lying globalist jew and should kys immediately.

Because we cant take people in forever. Our country has survived taking in 50 million people so far from central america, thats about a 3rd of its population and a 6th of ours. The fact that weve actually survived this intact is paramount to our success as a nation but we cant do this forever. If we actually take in the entire continent we will just become another brazil.

You know, I used to do this kind of work. Its no fucking different than working construction. The problem is the farmers are cheap faggots and refuse to pay a standard wage even though they can afford to do so. Here, let me break down farmers for you since my mother owned a farm for 30 years:
Farmer buys super expensive top of the line equipment
Struggles to pay it back, can't so he files aid from Dept. of Agriculture in their county
Money gets pulled from taxpayers to not only cover the cost of the loans for the year for the equipment and ensure the farmer pulls in $150k+ for the year
OR
Farmer uses cheap fucking labor
Makes a deal with Walmart/supermarket/middleman to sell a box of veggies for $8 and they'll give the farmer $3 for each box under the table
Farmer claims they are unable to meet costs at the end of each season, going to Dept. of Agriculture for aid
DoA covers lost $ based on median crop sale numbers, wages
Farmer gets $100k from aid check
Farmer also sits on that $3 per box
OR
Farmer does the right thing and hires actual citizens
Goes to sell goods at auction
Everyone at the auction won't pay a profitable rate because they are good ol boys looking out for each other, ensuring their buddies shit gets sold first no matter what, and the decent farm has to sell their goods for practically nothing or it gets written off
DoA writes a check for all the lost crops
Farmer pays the workers and only pockets $40k

The whole system needs to be re-worked in every farming state. There is a reason why many farms close down and sell the land to home developers. Its just not worth it when fat fuck farmers cry about muh immigrants while employing hundreds of them each. Fuck farmers. Mom was #3, went to #1 and just outright sold the farm land to home developers and walked away with a few million.

>archive.fo/fSw6a
unless the hiring rate is directly affected by underpaying like says, its simply a matter or skill and meritocratic

So again, implying the problem is not who gets the job for less, hiring then is done based on skill.
the current out cry for 15$ proves that americans can be a little to take certain jobs

>Farmer does the right thing and hires actual citizens
>Goes to sell goods at auction
>Everyone at the auction won't pay a profitable rate because they are good ol boys looking out for each other, ensuring their buddies shit gets sold first no matter what, and the decent farm has to sell their goods for practically nothing or it gets written off
>DoA writes a check for all the lost crops
>Farmer pays the workers and only pockets $40k

not all crops are suited for that, and those that not are forced to move to cheaper crops, or mechanize, which all together kills any possibility of labor work

Because the Jew Plantation owner uses these Mongreloids as some sort of Psudo-Slave labor.

While the Plantation Despots use these hapless creatures and dump them off on public services.

According to the numbers I have seen the Border Jumping Criminal farm worker, and the parasitic members that accompany them consumes more taxpayer resources than they produce.

Who profits?

Using these Border Jumping Criminals as Slave Labor takes resources away from scientific research into robotic farm machines, and robot workers.

That doesn't make any sense at all. Take your Chamber of Commerce sponsored invasion back to 1861.

>Because the Jew Plantation owner uses these Mongreloids as some sort of Psudo-Slave labor.

"Indeed, Chalmers R. Carr III, the president of Titan Farms, a South Carolina peach giant, told lawmakers at a 2013 hearing that he advertised 2,000 job openings from 2010 through 2012. Carr said he was paying $9.39, $2 more than the state’s minimum wage at the time.
He hired 483 U.S. applicants, slightly less than a quarter of what he needed; 109 didn’t show up on the first day. Another 321 of them quit, “the vast majority in the first two days,” Carr testified. Only 31 lasted for the entire peach season."

>That doesn't make any sense at all
what part?? again unless it fits under the criteria of

>should I pay Manuel 7$ for flipping burger or Steve 10$ for flipping burgers.

then you are right, but if its

>both Manuel and Steve would cost me 10$ for flipping burgers
who gets hired is based on merit,

If it's based on merit the why does the supply of fungible low wage labor have to be artificially increased through illegal means?

>pay taxes
How do you pay federal taxes with no social security number, unless you stole one, which is a felony

>>They do most of the jobs americans do no want to
If there was nobody to do those jobs, employers would have to increase the wages to a level that Americans would actually want to do the jobs, and get paid a decent wage while doing it.

>muh slavery
Why don't you want to do any work?

Where there's theft, there's illegal beaners

And to offset that increase in wages paid, they would raise the price of their product according, so If they pay 80% to the immigrants you would see an 80& increase in your grocery,new housing buildings, etc.

Of course. It depends on the region and crop, but the majority of edible vegetables sold are ground-based growth, not in trees. Tree-based crops get X amount of seasons/years then have to be cut down and re-planted, waiting 3-5 years before growth again, but that is beside the point

The whole agricultural system needs to be revamped completely. Farms take a bunch of money from taxpayers. A huge fucking chunk. I know, I helped my mother with the paperwork. Honestly, its unfair to the taxpayer. What was kicked around by a number of farmers was to have crop prices set each season so every farmer was able to profit, and to stagger the product but it was always the good ol boys that shot it down. its a racket of huge proportions man. its no different than any other cartel. Some farmers actually have illegals bused from Florida to the upper east coast for the work, and bus them back down to the other farms. Most farmers are pieces of shit and thats just the fact

>vienen a pagarnos las pensiones jajajaja

>so If they pay 80% less to the immigrants you would see an 80% increase