The btfo continues, holy shit will the alt right ever recover?

The btfo continues, holy shit will the alt right ever recover?

youtu.be/OeCdH4yZ6sM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rG2iFmJn3gM
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/329/
youtube.com/watch?v=T7Lc8QdfUKA
youtube.com/watch?v=JB_omHQwYh8
youtu.be/OeCdH4yZ6sM?t=1138
youtube.com/watch?v=qBrR7La5Lew
hooktube.com/watch?v=OeCdH4yZ6sM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cuck and Jew

> molyneux
already closed. He picked the retard that is neither alt-right not knows anything of genetics.

Fuck off with yoru shitty bait faggot.

Oy vey

> 2nd person is also a sceptic that didn't know shit and that kraut just decided to shit on because of his insecurities

yeah how about you fuck off, OP.

Here's an actual alt-righter that knows his topic and responded to this horrid video of kraut and insecurities

Is that the guy who in the comment section of this video went; "heh you made a typo, though luck cuck!"

Yeah a real genius. Admit you got btfo by science you ethnocuck.

> he's just spouting gibberish to get someone to take his bait

not today lad

He truly killed that strawman. He thoroughly btfo a claim that was never made, what a hero.

>"heh you made a typo, though luck cuck!"
Not only that :^), he didn't just make one joke but actually pointed out krauts retardedness in the other comments.

He hates Muslims therefor he's based

Kikes hate muslims too...

It's only a strawman if you assume that a subset of alt-righters don't actually believe the bullshit they push to cover up their racism

But they don't.
Alt hype never made the claim kraut debunked and no other person in the alt right claimed it either, if they did you surely can provide a link/timestamp :^).

In fact it is a completely meaningless point which has nothing to do with anything the alt right has said and Kraut spent minutes debunking that strawman.

Just another kike who hates white people. Why is he still alive? We have enough of them in the world.

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/329/

A lot of the points that he refutes comes from this article, which he explained was linked to him multiple times as a source of information.

I know and you know that a lot of alt right folks don't actually give a shit about obfuscating their racism behind pseudscience, but that's who the video addresses.

>molymeme
>alt-right
stopped watching there

melanine acorrding to him is a hormone now.
LMFAO when will kike and tea accept that he got BTFU by science.

>A lot of the points that he refutes
What points exactly did he refute?

Kraut spends a few minutes debunking that "there is a correlation between heterozygosity and number of recognized subspecies", has anyone ever said that?

>Why is he still alive?
A good question. Antifa did dox him a year or so ago. Why didn't they go after him? Makes one think...

>pseudscience,

>idb4 bioligy and racial diffrences are deemed hatefacts now.

Kraut PROVES he is not a KEKoo. Alt-Right BTFO indeed

youtube.com/watch?v=T7Lc8QdfUKA

Kraut is incredibly intellectually dishonest

Nearly spat out my beer from the sheer irony overdose when he brought up Dunning-Kruger to refer to the alt-right. Once he said that I knew there was immediately no hope for him. Until he can diagnose himself with Dunning-Kruger and fix it there will be no hope for him.

hes also a massive hypocrite.

Yes? I'm looking at the article right now.

me too. Point me to where that claim was made.

With a quote please.

trappiste?

He's claiming race is a spectrum, when there are a finite arrangement of genes. That is laughably ignorant. It's 'infinite genders' tier stupidity.

This guy is to dumb to see his and others indoctrination.its a political tool .Why do doctors care about race of patients? Why does skin color or bone structure diffenterate? Why even study different species of bird?

Also how dosnt he see no connection between sociology and biology? lololllol what an idiot

ctrl f "Heterozygosity"

I'm guessing this is the part where you deny that's the point the section of the article is trying to make

I read that, provide a quote!!! you literal imbecile.

where does he make ANY claim about "correlation between heterozygosity and number of recognized subspecies".

Pro tip, you can not. Since he never argued that, even in the slightest.

Else show me a QUOTE.

lmfao dude you wherent in the other tread? when the rage after storm thing was still on going?

kruat got BTFU.

>it's an user has autism so he relies on personal attacks to cover it up episdoe

Whoops, forgot I was on Sup Forums for a second there.

No quote? Guess I won that pointless debate, thanks.

People who don't believe in racial difference don't think like white people.

They don't think like the animal breeder and animal tamer ancestors.

SJW geneticists hide the fact the genetically similar organisms may develop widely different traits.

Just look at our crops and domesticated animals.

Wolf and dog are both "genetically identical" to each other but the dog descends from wolves that have been selectively bred to be compatible with the lifestyle of Eurasian agrarian peoples.

Making yourself ignorant to racial differences is as stupid as making yourself ignorant to the differences between wolves and dogs and breeds within dogs.

SJWs like this limey faggot are going to lead the world into a fucking dark age chasing some deluded unrealistic dream built on marshmellows and wishful thinking.

I'm not gonna be lead around by the nose by a dumbfuck who can't read and understand the words right in front of him. You're asking for something because you think you know it doesn't exist, when the entire point of that section of the article is to make that assertion. Give me one good reason why I should waste any more time on you.

still no quote.

I guess I am right then, sucks to be a looser without a brain like you :^)

You cant even provide a quote for your claim ahhahahahahaha this is hilarious :^) .

19:49 to 21:31 he misrepresents the article he's 'refuting.'

Spoonfed much?

Imagine we all evolved from Ancient niggers.

The niggers white and Chinese evolved from were niggers that were bathed in fire, magma, death, disease, war.

Only the toughest, bravest early niggers who could survive Eurasian frost would breed and continue their bloodlines. Was probably 1% of 1% of 1% of Haplogroup C y-chromosome male led groups.

Eurasia would kill off the least fit niggers.

This spat with Rage has really fried his brain.

One moment you're having a laugh with Kraut over some Sean and Jean shit video then the next he literally pulls out the "There is no race besides the human race!" SJW talking point. What happened? Is it true he got pussy whipped by a SJW girlfriend?

you know you are a low iq loser if you have to shill your retardation here

gtfo fag op

>Why didn't they go after him?
Because police and judges get mad and try to fuck you up if you murder somebody maybe?

Tumbling down
Tumbling down

What if the Annunaki myth and the Indian epics are real?

What if space men turned ancient niggers into whites and chinks using viruses, genetic engineering, selective breeding?

What if the Neanderthals turned into Nordic aliens/Pleidians and left the planet to escape some plague the ancient niggers carried?

Is he actually jewish?

muh holohoax and tea

STOPPING SHILLING YOURSELF YOU GERMAN SCUM

SERIOUSLY KILLYOURSELF, NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOU

"This year we explored the failure of democracy, how the social scientists brought our world to the brink of chaos."

>feminist girlfriend
>picks on teenager girls

How will Sup Forums ever recover?

He's just fragile and got picked on by some twitter trolls and now he can't let it go.

>german liberal complains about lack of diversity, claims he "doesn't see race"

germans are fucking faggots, we should exterminate them and also the jews

Is this sarcasm? - the video views count is in a clear upward trend. Anyone able and care to do some actual stats (regression analysis, etc...) ?

The view count is going up because no one can unwatch a video. The subscriber count is going down.

He's kind of dumb.

Here's what the subscriber count is supposed to look like.

I can't listen to his voice. Why don't you just provide some quotes?

why didn't the skeptics do this years ago?

Because they had targets which they could actually debunk.

Look at the comments and likes/dislikes. We've lost. Do we have any arguments left or is it all just based on feels?

>We've lost.
Yes, which should sufficiently answer your question why """""sceptics""""" didn't do this sooner.

I watched the whole video. Honestly, I'm not well-versed enough to form long counter-arguments to it as Alternative Hypothesis is, but I will say that his argument that races aren't subspecies because they can produce fertile offspring with other races is retarded. We have plenty of examples of subspecies and even SPECIES interbreeding to create fertile offspring. For example, tigers and lions and different dog breeds

Yes, we will.

That's a cute Wendy's girl

Crows. Frogos.

People were lapping up anti-sjwism, it was fun, now it's just attacking low hanging fruit and not actually stopping the left.

Notice how since Charlottesville, now that white identity is gaining ground, all of the (((skeptics))) are trying to stamp out the alt-right?

Someone post the picture of kraut show everyone the autistic faggot he is

Ignore Kraut and Tea threads he is shilling us for clicks

But there is, you fucking retard. That's literally how genetics works.

>kraut
>against islam
>against muslim immigration
>against the decline of the west
>against white guilt
>somwhow an SJW because he is not alt-right

Jesus Christ, you people are retarded. There are more than two positions.

How does he countenance believing all races are equal with opposing third world immigration?

He is a liberal. Now that white identity is rising, people like him and Sargon are now punching right instead of left. They are the enemy.

>>against islam
>>against muslim immigration
>>against the decline of the west
>>against white guilt

>But if you actually try to do something against that you are altright.
>Look at me pointing out the problems, BUT DON'T DARE TO DO ANYTHING AGAINST IT
t. kraut

Atheists are fence-sitters who only hit low-hanging fruit that won't ruin their reputation. They're never loyal to truth, only their ego.

If drinking bleach was accepted by the public, you would bet that they would target the anti-bleach drinkers.

>people like him and Sargon are now punching right instead of left.

Their group literally got coopted by antifa and they don't even know it.
It's atheism+ all over again.

MUH ALT-RIGHT
Getting really tired of this shit, when will these skeptics stop throwing a fit over Sup Forums shitposters?

I agree with you but sadly Kraut is ugly and has a horrible voice which undermines his message

They have realized that attacking SJWs is not viable anymore and most people have gotten over that already.
A new target is needed, but after krauts failure I doubt that this will continue to be honest.

Listen here Mbuntu, that's called a continuum fallacy. Graduate kindergarten before you get your handler to type up another response.

Just so you know, The Alternative Hypothesis has heard every argument Kraut made in this video before, and AltHype is going to absolutely shit on him in his upcoming video response.

t. been following AltHype's youtube channels for almost 10 years

>HEY GUISE DID U KNOW THAT 20% OF BLACKS ARE SMARTER THAN HALF OF WHITES?!?
>RACE REALISTS BTFO

the absolute state of the Skeptic(TM) Community(TM)

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=JB_omHQwYh8

you are a perverted filthy kind of tribe

youtu.be/OeCdH4yZ6sM?t=1138

>The argument that he is making here is that higher heterozygosity means that there will be more subspecies
No, he didn't argue this at all. Kraut is such a fucking retard. I can't wait to watch AltHype shit on him.

>>kraut
>>against islam
>>against muslim immigration
>>against the decline of the west
>>against white guilt

Then why does he hate the rising right wing?

Well the new target is google/youtube it seems

>not this
youtube.com/watch?v=qBrR7La5Lew

ha

Don't give this subhuman manlet views
use this instead hooktube.com/watch?v=OeCdH4yZ6sM

>confusing newfags since 2005

the spamming continues, holy shit will the shilling ever stop?

Holy shit. He's spent 8 minutes on this blatant fucking lie.

And then he asserts that a Donkey is a subspecies of the horse. I can't believe Kraut is this brazenly dishonest and stupid.

Holy shit! Is that what Kraut actually looks like?

Yes, it's him. I gave some touch-ups to highlight his anglo teeth.

did that girl ever escape his rape dungeon?

Nice touch.

Hyphfisis.