White genocide isn't re-

>white genocide isn't re-

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/health-40719743
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27052382
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I use marijuana as a contraceptive. It's better than condoms.

Sounds like a win-win

Yeah too bad theres like a billion of em.

I already have two, working on three

>doubt

daily mail get the fucking fuck out

>freemason science

His wive is fucking other men and he thinks they are his, point and laugh

Well I don't want kids. Perfect

My wife and I had unprotected sex for 2 years to the point where we thought one of was infertile, but as soon as I quit smoking weed she was pregnant within 2 weeks. This was in the late 90s when articles and studies about this were coming out so we tried it.

>weed causes fertility problems
Seems more like nigger genocide.

Not if you consider legalization being pushed to a national level or other states. Go to Colorado, all beta males

Enjoy your aids

My buddy smokes weed like a chimney and he has 2 kids. I quit smoking it a year ago and still can't seem to get my woman pregnant. I think it depends more on the woman.

Good. Stoners can't even take care of themselves let alone take care of kids.

do you really expect big business to not fabricate phony research to discredit weed?

When you source Daily Mail

Maybe your friends got a bigger dick than you.

Neither can niggers but they're still reproducing like mad. Poor whites are still better and we need more.

I have 3 white kids, didn't work out with the mom in the end. Find new white chick, she wants 4 kids out of me and fondles my balls all the time. You can thank me later pol for my charitable contribution.

>Neither can niggers but they're still reproducing like mad.

Not really. Blacks are only marginally above huwhites, and they have higher mortality at all ages.

The real problem here is the Mexicans.

show that snoop doggs kids

>he forgot about africa

I've been smoking pot 8 times a day for about 10 years, and a few times a day for about 7 years before that.

It's a good thing women hate me otherwise I'd have retarded kids

That's an easier problem to solve.

So if Liberia receives more than 7 times more than it spends that means people in the government just keep most of the aid? Why are we still sending money there.

I'm not a user and even I call bullshit on this.
Has there ever been any extensive LEGITIMATE research on the affects of marijuana/THC?

Just stop smoking weed for a month if you want to make kids. The body always creates new sperm cells and when the weed is out of your system your body will create new fresh sperm cells not affected by weed. Then get your wife pregnant and start smoking again until you want to make a new baby.

White people don't smoke weed. You don't smoke weed do you?

Swaziland and Gaob confirmed for self reliance

Yes got it's phony research. There's no way (((big business))) has invested in canibus industry. They only invest in coal oil and, missles. They don't diversify or lobby locally.

Who cares id rather get high than risk pregnancy or get involved with some slut

Marijuana is harmless. All media does is promote one ideology/business model over the other. Do you support leftist or rightist politics? Put your money there.

>daily mail

It's called white suicide, not genocide.

White bois are shooting blanks

>found a 52.4% decline in sperm concentration, and a 59.3% decline in total sperm count in men from North America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand.

>In contrast, no significant decline was seen in South America, Asia and Africa
bbc.com/news/health-40719743

>weed makes sperm lazy
>some sperm are tougher than others
>the absolute strongest, most resilient sperm will reach the egg first resulting in a healthier baby

I asked for research, not scarecrows.

Having children isn't enough, make sure they don't turn out to be classless.

really made me think

It's not. White people don't smoke weed.

I'll be thankful when you make sure they all produce numerous white grandchildren for you.

>all these weed smoking degenerates

>Fucks with Niggers

Niggers smoke more weed than whites.

Ached, Niggers aren't people. Niggers are monkeys.

>white sperm dance like this
>black sperm dance like this

Then guatemala has some good fertility from .85 million in 1900 to 17 million today

>2017
>Still smoking weed

Weed is for 15 year olds.

lol

Due to everything relative to drugs being a taboo, even in research, there have been 2 major chronological periods of serious research on cannabis and cannabinoids: the first was during the 70s ( probably due to hippy culture ) and the second started few years ago in the early 10s and is still going on today.
There are still many things we don't know about cannabis and even new discoveries almost always create a lot of debate. The truth is that there's a lot of bias against drugs in the scientific community that prevents us from reaching concrete conclusions on the matter.
Judging from what I've read, my personal advice would be to not smoke skunk and to try not to abuse it if you're under 20 years old.
You can also read this scientific review that was published recently, it's pretty informative, but you'll have to download it illegaly using sci-hub.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27052382

You feel good mohammed?

Stop reading nonsense articled brah. You seem uptight. You should just light up a joint brah. C'mon have some weed, it'll really help you relax brah. Its from nature, man, so, like, ya know, s'all good maaan.

Have you tried smoking weed though? If not then you're missing out, because EVERYTHING is better on weed if you keep your habit casual so as to avoid tolerance.

i smoke everyday and i got my wife pregnant without trying

Jamal was trying though

>tfw blew a massive load in my gf
>tfw bitch is infertile anyways
>tfw she was leaking so badly after that she put on a diaper
>tfw that post-sex bowl we smoked was great

holy shit

Good thing to hear marijuana users won't be breeding.

>Implying this (like legalized abortion) doesn't disproportionately impact niggers
>Implying that's not a good thing